+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
tols said:
One thing about settlement fund requirement is that they want a fund that is easily "transferrable" and not money that is tied down somewhere. This why they are rejecting fixed deposit because you cannot spend it instantly. They don't want to care about the term of the deposit. I would advise you give them a saving or current account transactions to backup. Cheers

I totally disagreed with you brother. Fixed them deposit is as liquid as Cash and therefore easily transferrable.

All they need from him is a transaction history which will back up the Fixed Term Certificate.It is a liquid money, real money and not even Near Money.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
Just while the heavy thunderstorm going on with SINP I got my status changed to "in process" . :)

Dear rsx please check and share if your balance went below the 24,950 in last three months.

After storm then comes Calm.
After Rain comes Shine
Indeed there is always light at the end of the Tunnel
No news they say is good news

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
FSWCIO said:
Just while the heavy thunderstorm going on with SINP I got my status changed to "in process" . :)

Dear rsx please check and share if your balance went below the 24,950 in last three months.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH !!!!!

Congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is awesome , come on LUCKY it is your turn bro :)

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Spicey,

I did provide them the transaction details for all my other accounts...??

I haven't checked my Oasis to see what they have put there now..

But how do i show the balance for fixed deposits though? Cuz if they dont consider these then i wont have enough for settlement funds!!

nptmk

Jan 9, 2015
FSWCIO said:

WHOOOOO !! This is a very good information ! Congratulations!!! Hopefully, I can get the status change today also !!

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
shanaya said:
Hey Spicey,

But how do i show the balance for fixed deposits though? Cuz if they dont consider these then i wont have enough for settlement funds!!
Shanaya

I have got an idea but i don't know if it will work or not as I have the same problem here

for sure these fixed deposits gets out with a quarter or monthly interest that is thrown in an account

I am going to get the statement of activity for this account that is only containing the interest of the fixed deposits

That is all I can do

What do u think?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
shanaya said:
Hey Spicey,

Check your Oasis and get back to us as soon as possible.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dreamer2014 said:
Shanaya

I have got an idea but i don't know if it will work or not as I have the same problem here

for sure these fixed deposits gets out with a quarter or monthly interest that is thrown in an account

I am going to get the statement of activity for this account that is only containing the interest of the fixed deposits

That is all I can do

What do u think?
The above ascertain will work fine if is possible to get one in that the interest rate narration will quote the Principle amount.

However, I nurse some fears as you stilled that you Placed the Fund for a period of 3 years.

Given my opinion, when a deposit is placed with a Bank for an xyz month, the interest will either drop at maturity rate,upfront or interest capitalized.

When it gives room for quarterly interest drop, it means that the fund is either placed for 30,60,90,120 or 180 days and thus will call for rollover.At Maturity, you can also re-negotiate with your Bankers on the prevailing Market rate as regards the interest and afterwards a Certificate Of Deposit will be Generated based on the agreed terms, offer, acceptance and conditions.

Please what type of Fixed Term Deposit do you maintain with your Bankers.

C'mon all, kindly share your views let us all brainstorm on this.

Yours sincerely,

Spicey

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Spicey i will get back to you on my oasis status later today when i get home.

Dreamer i dont get quarterly interest. ..it's annual...i will probably ask my bank to provide me with the balance of every single day for 3 months...hopefully they will do this understanding my situation. ..

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
FSWCIO said:

Cheers.... Congratulations for AS ------> IP

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
Hi,

In case of savings account, if your account statement contains statement period (From to To), opening balance, transaction history (if no any transaction than it may have interest credit or some bank charges deduction etc) and then closing balance on current date then i think it is enough to prove you have that amount during this period.

In case of fixed deposit, take statement on current date showing start date, maturity date and amount. Fixed deposit should not be in lock-in period, it can be liquidate any time.

I think this is suffice.

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sandeep the fixed deposits certificates shows the start and end dates, initial value and maturity value...i gave them the statement balance as of dec 31 2014. ...apparently thst is not enough. ..

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
shanaya said:
Sandeep the fixed deposits certificates shows the start and end dates, initial value and maturity value...i gave them the statement balance as of dec 31 2014. ...apparently thst is not enough. ..
You gave them "Statement Balance " abi Bank Certificate?

Does the saving account you provided has Transaction History?

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
FSWCIO said:

Awesome update!!! Very happy for you FSWCIO!!! :)
Congratulationssssss!

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes i gave them statement balance as of dec 31 2014 for FDs and complete transaction history for savings