+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
FSWCIO said:
Congratulation. This updated proof of fund request gives us a clear insight that they are working potentially to give the outcome soon. I suggest you to send most updated POF along with passport. Other documents you can send earlier. Best of luck.
Actually I think to gather all documents and send them all together

but they asked me that the passport expiry date must be more than 2 years so I advice u all that if any of u has a passport that will expire before 2 years to renew it as they said in their email for me

and I have a question please:

I have a saving certificate in a bank other than the bank I frequently use
this certificate covers the amount they need but this account has no activity I only save this money in it
and now they are asking about a statement that has the activity of the previous 3 months
the question is: How can I let them understand that their is no activity on this account?

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreamer2014 said:

but they asked me that the passport expiry date must be more than 2 years so I advice u all that if any of u has a passport that will expire before 2 years to renew it as they said in their email for me

this certificate covers the amount they need but this account has no activity I only save this money in it
and now they are asking about a statement that has the activity of the previous 3 months
the question is: How can I let them understand that their is no activity on this account?

Hi Dreamer2014,

First of all thanks to you.. with your well wish I got my AOR by Yesterday.

But today I got a mail from Sinp regarding documents.

Same as your condition, I hav Fixed deposits. There is no movement of money for 1 year. But they want same 3 months active account.

"Please complete "Your Profile" on your Settlement Plan.
Bank Statements showing transactions and balances from October 2014 to date are required
for each account."

Pls advise all senior member..

what should i do???

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dreamer2014 said:

You must provide them the bank statement even though there is no transactional history. Also, write an easy and straightforward cover letter that this is a saving account and you only save in that account, thus has no activity.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
spicey said:
Read my post carefully and reply appropriately.

Regards,

Ify
August 2015 is the expiry date of my passport

for the proof of funds they need the activity log

for the oasis I didn't get u

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
FSWCIO said:
You must provide them the bank statement even though there is no transactional history. Also, write an easy and straightforward cover letter that this is a saving account and you only save in that account, thus has no activity.
cover letter is a good idea

do u think it will work?

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Dreamer2014 said:

do u think it will work?
It's up-to the case officer. This is SINP and we can't predict anything. From our part we have to be extra transparent, that's it. Acceptance or refusal are a part of such program but last two denial, it seems to me that those has no logical explanation ( one reason regarding settlement fund even though the fund was all ok, another not enough point even though the self point calculation was ok ) which is indeed frightening for us.

Best of luck. :)

BloodKnight

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Doc's Request.
no additional doc's requested
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
28-07-2015
IELTS Request
sent together with the application
File Transfer...
14-08-2015
Med's Request
14-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
26-04-2016
sookie85 said:
I am also surprised :/ but as I wrote in my previous posts they were working so fast in my case and every week they requested additional docs. and my status kept changing from Waiting on applicant to In process within 10 minutes after the submission of docs. and I remember you saying that this is good news as they are working intensively in your case (lol). I am thinking to write to Mr. Li's superior,the director of SINP? What do u suggest?

This may sound absurd. But with all that's been happening, SINP requesting POF, reference letter and what not from some of the applicants in this forum, am I correct to assume that they are now at "III. BASIC REVIEW" stage? So an applicant whose status is "In Process" is now moving on to stage IV... This is just a wild thought, of course I maybe wrong. But the way sookie described it above, is it there a possibility that SINP is working on our applications much faster than anticipated. You may download the Procedural Guidelines from the link below for your reference. Please share your thoughts guys...

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-procedural-guidelines

I. SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION

II. PRE-SCREENING

III. BASIC REVIEW
A basic review is conducted to ensure that all the documents in the application package
have the required information as per the description in the Supporting Documents section
of the Application Guide.
• If required, a letter will be sent to the applicant requesting additional documentation to be
provided within 45 days. Applicants will be required to submit additional documents to
the SINP by email (instructions will be provided in the letter).
A reminder letter will be sent at 30 days.
• When the SINP receives the requested documents, the application will continue to the
next stage for criteria assessment.
• If the requested documents are not received within the 45 day timeframe, the
application will continue to the next stage for criteria assessment as it was
originally submitted, which may result in the application being deemed ineligible.

IV. CRITERIA ASSESSMENT AND RECOMMENDATION

V. REVIEW OF RECOMMENDATION AND DECISION

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Dreamer2014 said:

do u think it will work?
In addition to the Fixed Deposit Certificate which you submitted during your SINP application, kindly forward them the 3 month transaction history of the account you have with the other Banks which has been operational .

If there has been a subsquential movement,IMO it will be fine.

When did you fix the Fund you sent to them?

Regards

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
spicey said:
In addition to the Fixed Deposit Certificate which you submitted during your SINP application, kindly forward them the 3 month transaction history of the account you have with the other Banks which has been operational .

If there has been a subsquential movement,IMO it will be fine.

When did you fix the Fund you sent to them?

Regards

3 years ago

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
Dreamer2014 said:
3 years ago
One thing about settlement fund requirement is that they want a fund that is easily "transferrable" and not money that is tied down somewhere. This why they are rejecting fixed deposit because you cannot spend it instantly. They don't want to care about the term of the deposit. I would advise you give them a saving or current account transactions to backup. Cheers

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
tols said:
One thing about settlement fund requirement is that they want a fund that is easily "transferrable" and not money that is tied down somewhere. This why they are rejecting fixed deposit because you cannot spend it instantly. They don't want to care about the term of the deposit. I would advise you give them a saving or current account transactions to backup. Cheers
I issued this fixed deposit on 7 march 2012 and it will be released by 8 March 2015 , is that ok?

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Now this is getting really scary....two unfavorable decisions!!

Sinp has now asked me to provide balance for lasr three months for my fixed deposits....i am not sure how exactly to show this..do they want to see balance of every single day for the 3 months which i don't think is feasible...so my question is what is the best way of showing fixed term deposit balance for 3 months.

Thanks

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
shanaya said:
Hello everyone,

Now this is getting really scary....two unfavorable decisions!!

Sinp has now asked me to provide balance for lasr three months for my fixed deposits....i am not sure how exactly to show this..do they want to see balance of every single day for the 3 months which i don't think is feasible...so my question is what is the best way of showing fixed term deposit balance for 3 months.

Thanks

Did you send any other Bank Statement with Operational transactions for the past three months?

If not, they would like you to provide them one.

Have you also checked the Oasis to ascertain the date the converted your statement balance.

Regards,

Spicey

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Just while the heavy thunderstorm going on with SINP I got my status changed to "in process" . :)

Dear rsx please check and share if your balance went below the 24,950 in last three months.