+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

nptmk

Jan 9, 2015
Lucky4u750 said:
Congrats to all the dreamers who have crossed first step (AOR) of their dream!!!
One thing I like most on this forum, ppl are sharing and caring!

My application is still submitted but I hope it'll see a day with 'In Process'!
My status also is still in submitted. but I got the positive message from the SINP that I'm in the 500 queue. so, I believe every one who submit successful at Jan 2 will get the AOR in a future time. we just need to wait !

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
My status also is still in submitted. but I got the positive message from the SINP that I'm in the 500 queue. so, I believe every one who submit successful at Jan 2 will get the AOR in a future time. we just need to wait !

Yeah, patience is key in this process. Don't worry, it will definitely come as this is just one hurdle out of many. Cheers

Congrats to EVA...., Sookie 85 and everyone who got their's recently.

@Elomelolife, you just need to prove to them that you own the money by writing a very strong worded letter. As I know you would not be able to provide a three month bank statement prior to Jan 2, 2015 again in this your situation except a forged one which is not advisable. Just convince them by stating clearly the origin of the fund and if you have been working, you can show them your huge pay slips or investments in stocks as evidence.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
Thank you so Much Tol!

For the very first time I see someone who guessed the Gender of Spicey right. I am a Nigerian based in Lagos. We can't only just meet in Saskatchewan but also be neighbours in our preferred city, you know?

Everyone who submitted is in the threshold. Three or more will soon join in my joy.

Hello SINP Officers.........are you listening......release more names....thanks....

Hey, good to know that, which are you at in Lasgidi, we need to hook up one of this days though I am not in the country at the moment. Cheers

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
nptmk said:
Some people got a generic response and others a specific answer, but yes I agree that everyone who applied on January 2 and got submitted status is in the Queue ...

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cngtss to all who got their AORs.

My status is still same 'Application Submitted'.

Hope it will change soon.

Is their any timeline for SINP people to send AOR to applicants.

Thanks in advance.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Hi,

Is it possible to check the CAP for SINP. I am thinking apply 2171, anybody knows how many seats are available in this NOC

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
My Personal Observation:(Strictly for comrades who have received correspondence from SINP ie AOR- In Process- Waiting on Applicant)

Last night, I took time in reviewing all the documents I attached to my submission and I found out that Officers are really taking their time in viewing our documents.

That I believe is the reason why they are taking time in sending AOR as one applicant may have six dependants which directly will lead to his uploading more than forty documents in his or her file.This might not just be a day's job because they must have had training-retraining and course on the present subject(SINP 2015). The essence is to totally avoid reocurrence of 2014 anomalies(Good thinking).

Proactiveness involves best practises,Benchmarking and efficient and effective ways of doing things right. No wonder the OASIS stopped receiving application after 500 submissions.

Waiting on Applicant: kindly review your application to know whether that particular item(s) requested of you is still attached to that particular page.

I observed that those pages that were created in error have been exposures and also some of those little information/explanation we gave as guide has been meddled with.

This is my observation thought.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Aw lots of us got AOR... Big congratulation to each of them !!!
Good luck to all who still waiting for AOR including me :)

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
miltoncsekuet said:
Hi,

Is it possible to check the CAP for SINP. I am thinking apply 2171, anybody knows how many seats are available in this NOC
The overall cap for Express Entry Subclass is 1000. There's no individual cap.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
One good thing i have noticed about SINP is that they are not just looking for excuses to reject the files, based on few posts in this forum, it is clear that they are giving a chance to the applicant to explain their situation e.g. non availability of 3 months bank account history etc. I am very optimistic and i am sure all applicants will achieve the Nomination and then PR after some wait

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Today's last day of their timeline 3 to 4 weeks after submission!!!

Let's see if they keep the timeline!

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
gst8486 said:
One good thing i have noticed about SINP is that they are not just looking for excuses to reject the files, based on few posts in this forum, it is clear that they are giving a chance to the applicant to explain their situation e.g. non availability of 3 months bank account history etc. I am very optimistic and i am sure all applicants will achieve the Nomination and then PR after some wait
You seem to be over optimistic mate. They do all the formalities first and make their final decision as per the written guidance notes. We need to learn lesson from our predecessors specially applicants of 2014.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
arsal385 said:
You seem to be over optimistic mate. They do all the formalities first and make their final decision as per the written guidance notes. We need to learn lesson from our predecessors specially applicants of 2014.
True !

And communication and elaborate explanations are the key too, i remember when i had applied for SINP my manager got a call from one of the SINP officer and he expressed lil concern about my job position, at that point my employer explained that why they need me and why they want me to continue working with them and why they applied for my SINP. Similarly an applicant can explain his or her situation and as long as it's a legitimate situation and the case is genuine the SINP officer will definitely give second thought to it.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
gst8486 said:
True !

And communication and elaborate explanations are the key too, i remember when i had applied for SINP my manager got a call from one of the SINP officer and he expressed lil concern about my job position, at that point my employer explained that why they need me and why they want me to continue working with them and why they applied for my SINP. Similarly an applicant can explain his or her situation and as long as it's a legitimate situation and the case is genuine the SINP officer will definitely give second thought to it.
Wow what a historical example your employer created when SINP officer called to clarify. My employer would have been or definitely will tell them four word and hang up the call straightway. The four words are " take him away ASAP" . - feeling hopeless :p

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
FSWCIO said:
Wow what a historical example your employer created when SINP officer called to clarify. My employer would have been or definitely will tell them four word and hang up the call straightway. The four words are " take him away ASAP" . - feeling hopeless :p
Haha :D
I was really lucky to have a great employer, no doubt i worked hard and proved myself, but few of my friends told me that their employer gave them a real hard time and didn't show much interest and most of these 'Pain in Ass' employers were non-Canadians, most of them were immigrants who settled here and now they don't want others to settle........... :mad:

Jumping back to the topic, i am sure by Feb 15 all successful and complete applications will be awarded with AORs.