Waived
Passport Req..
Issued 24 Feb 2012 but only received 12 June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
kidrobot said:
Yes. I didn't receive any official email from Kuala Lumpur Visa Office say that my file will be or has been transfer to Singapore. Will try to contact KLVO again. Hope they will reply my email.
Good luck kidrobot. Don't worry they should have your file.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Garu said:
Good luck kidrobot. Don't worry they should have your file.

Finally manage to contact Kuala Lumpur Visa Office. The receptionist told me that all the immigration department had totally closed down and all the staff already relocated. She couldn't help me to check my file. She said i only can contact Singapore Visa Office to check my file.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Scan receipt, email SGVO with receipt, put URGENT on subject, and tell them the whole story, I think they will trace your file and get back to you shortly.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
taivoi said:
Scan receipt, email SGVO with receipt, put URGENT on subject, and tell them the whole story, I think they will trace your file and get back to you shortly.

Yes, I did. Name,Add, phone number, email, Date of Birth, MPNP Cert. No., Receipt of Document, MPNP LOA, write down the full story from Sept 08, 2011. Already gave them all the information that i have. Already put urgent in the title.

I really hope that someone can look into this case seriously and not simply ask me re-submit again. This is not a video game with reset button can reset anytime anywhere. Is a long and difficult process. Hope SGVO can help me find my file.

depressed...

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
maybe by making a trip directly to the visa office might be worthwhile.....

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
kaisin82 said:
maybe by making a trip directly to the visa office might be worthwhile.....

Will wait for SGVO reply and make final decision whether should go to SGVO or not. This will cost me around 2 to 3 thousand dollar. ???

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
kidrobot>>where are u residing now?

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
kaisin82 said:
kidrobot>>where are u residing now?
In Malaysia. This Tuesday morning email back to them. Now waiting for their reply. I pray and i pray and i pray that these few days they are trying to help find my file. Gave them all the details that i have.

Lost hope to their system.

I told them that my file won't be lost because i submitted it in person. May be KLVO haven't start review my file so they didn't key in my info into their system so SGVO can't track it? I'm not sure whether I'm right or not but this is the excuse that can comfort myself. :(

Last 2 days manage to call KLVO. They told me that the immigration department already make sure all the files has been pack and nothing was left behind.

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
show them RECEIPT, and ask "where is my file", the receipt is proved they got your file, you can sue them if the file is lost. Not to think re-submit again, since nomination valid only 6 months bro, need consultant / lawyer in this case.

kidrobot said:
In Malaysia. This Tuesday morning email back to them. Now waiting for their reply. I pray and i pray and i pray that these few days they are trying to help find my file. Gave them all the details that i have.

Lost hope to their system.

I told them that my file won't be lost because i submitted it in person. May be KLVO haven't start review my file so they didn't key in my info into their system so SGVO can't track it? I'm not sure whether I'm right or not but this is the excuse that can comfort myself. :(

Last 2 days manage to call KLVO. They told me that the immigration department already make sure all the files has been pack and nothing was left behind.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
taivoi said:
show them RECEIPT, and ask "where is my file", the receipt is proved they got your file, you can sue them if the file is lost. Not to think re-submit again, since nomination valid only 6 months bro, need consultant / lawyer in this case.

Yup, i did email them the Receipt of Document and my MPNP LOA for them to check my file. Already 2 days still no reply from them. MPNP LOA, IELTS, Police Cert...etc all already expired. I think the processing fees already bank into their account too!

Now i was thinking except of contact SGVO, any other department i can contact to check my file? No idea at all. Contact CIO Sydney, Canada? Not sure whether they will help.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Found this on CIC website. Hopefully this is true.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=faq_ecas#Q3

Q3: I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the system. Why?

A3: Until the visa office or case processing centre to which you submitted your application for immigration or citizenship has begun processing your application, your application status will not be available through CAS. It is not necessary to contact the Call Centre - or, in the case of applications submitted outside Canada, the Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate overseas - regarding the status of any in-Canada applications unless the specified time period referred to below for the specific type of application has passed.

Applications are processed according to the standard Application Processing Times.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/provincial.asp#asia

levitheo

Jul 10, 2012
Anyone applying for student visa from Malaysia?

I submitted application last week of June, until now I have not received any info or acknowledgement from SGVO. I only got the info on courier tracking that the package was received by someone. I am really worried cos I can't afford to get another police certificate from Malaysia and my home country. I have no idea how I can follow up this application just to get confidence that my application is duly received.

If anyone is applying for student permit from Malaysia at CHC Singapore, pls meet me on yahoo chat to share experience. My i.d is: kellygeorgel