+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
not yet bro, still RBVO, hope things will be speedy up in july :)

Garu said:
Thanks bro... hope UPS tracking activates tomorrow (fingers cross). Btw... are you in-process now?

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Garu said:
I agree with taivoi, you should contact them...
taivoi said:
@ kidrobot: 8 months and no AOR letter? you should contact CIC, maybe application has not reached them, otherwise they would have sent AOR within 2 months already.

Apply in Malaysia in September 2011. File transfer to Singapore in May 2012. Still waiting for AOR.

Will contact them to check it out what happen to my case. Long long wait :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Have you contacted them?

@Garu: UPS tracking activated yet?

kidrobot said:
Apply in Malaysia in September 2011. File transfer to Singapore in May 2012. Still waiting for AOR.

Will contact them to check it out what happen to my case. Long long wait :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Issued 24 Feb 2012 but only received 12 June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
taivoi said:
Have you contacted them?

@ Garu: UPS tracking activated yet?
Another week has passed but no sign of passports coming back as UPS tracking number still not activated... Another week of waiting I guess.

@ kidrobot, I suggest you contact them asap.

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
This note from CIC Singapore website caught my attention since my return envelope is not paid although UPS specified that I will be paying the charges. I'm worried that they send them through registered mail again :(

How will my original passport(s) be returned?

1. Registered Mail: If you enclosed a self-addressed envelope and requested mail service, your passport(s) will be returned to you by registered mail

2. Pre-Paid Courier: if you make arrangements for a courier to collect your original passport(s) on your behalf – NOTE: the High Commission will NOT be responsible for paying return courier costs - if you provided a courier envelope or waybill and there is no evidence that you have already paid for return courier service, your passport(s) will be returned by registered mail

3. In Person: as instructed at the time when the passport(s) were dropped off

4. Travel Agent or Representative: as instructed when the passport(s) were dropped off

5. VFS Visa Application Centre (Bangladesh only): if you submitted your original passport(s) through VFS, they will be returned to the same VFS office

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
have you attached evidence of prepaid such as receipt? if not, it should be on the way to you by registered mail (snails mail). In either way, since you submit PP, ecas changed to DM, means: visa approved, just matter of time PP and visa reach back to you, not to worry much bro.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Garu said:
This note from CIC Singapore website caught my attention since my return envelope is not paid although UPS specified that I will be paying the charges. I'm worried that they send them through registered mail again :(

How will my original passport(s) be returned?

1. Registered Mail: If you enclosed a self-addressed envelope and requested mail service, your passport(s) will be returned to you by registered mail

2. Pre-Paid Courier: if you make arrangements for a courier to collect your original passport(s) on your behalf – NOTE: the High Commission will NOT be responsible for paying return courier costs - if you provided a courier envelope or waybill and there is no evidence that you have already paid for return courier service, your passport(s) will be returned by registered mail

3. In Person: as instructed at the time when the passport(s) were dropped off

4. Travel Agent or Representative: as instructed when the passport(s) were dropped off

5. VFS Visa Application Centre (Bangladesh only): if you submitted your original passport(s) through VFS, they will be returned to the same VFS office
I think you got to check with UPS to find out what happen to your shipment. Check when they collect the passport from Visa Office. I'm sure they got record once they collect it from Visa Office.

No worry.

This Monday already emailed them. Waiting for reply. Long long wait.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
What a good reply I had received from Singapore visa office. :mad:

They reply me their system show [size=20pt]NO RECORD[/size] under my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WHAT HAPPEN!!!!!!!! After 10 months this is the first reply from canadian high comm. i can't believed that they said no record!!!!!!!!!! They ask me provide more details. So I gave them the receipt of document for them. This is the only thing that can proof that kuala lumpur visa office had received my file. Don't tell me they didn't proceed my file. I don't think I can take this :-\ :-\ :-\

Now waiting for their 2nd reply. Hope they will give me good news. Any idea anyone? What more I can do now?

Sad...

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
@kidrobot: Not to panic. It's taking time for them to transfer and input all files from Malaysia to SGVO records, let's wait for SGVO reply, i hope they'll find your file on their record that's being tranfer to their system.

kaisin82

Mar 20, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2011
Nomination.....
20-08-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
N\A
Med's Request
06-03-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
06-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Passport sent on 28-03-2014, VISA issued 16-06-2014
LANDED..........
Calgary here I come!!
not sure if it applies to the people here also, just saw this posting at the family class sponsorship whereby someone posted this
My ECAS Status:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 15, 2012.

Garu

Jan 19, 2010
Brunei
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 22, 2011
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
Nov 2, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19 July 2012
LANDED..........
17 Oct 2012
kidrobot said:
What a good reply I had received from Singapore visa office. :mad:

They reply me their system show [size=20pt]NO RECORD[/size] under my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

WHAT HAPPEN!!!!!!!! After 10 months this is the first reply from canadian high comm. i can't believed that they said no record!!!!!!!!!! They ask me provide more details. So I gave them the receipt of document for them. This is the only thing that can proof that kuala lumpur visa office had received my file. Don't tell me they didn't proceed my file. I don't think I can take this :-\ :-\ :-\

Now waiting for their 2nd reply. Hope they will give me good news. Any idea anyone? What more I can do now?

Sad...
Sorry to hear that kidrobot. I understand your frustration. Maybe you should also provide them with the letter from Malaysia visa office informing you that they have transferred your file to SGVO. Hope they'll find your file soon.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
taivoi said:
@ kidrobot: Not to panic. It's taking time for them to transfer and input all files from Malaysia to SGVO records, let's wait for SGVO reply, i hope they'll find your file on their record that's being tranfer to their system.
Sigh...... Hope that next email they will reply me they found my file. :(

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
kaisin82 said:
not sure if it applies to the people here also, just saw this posting at the family class sponsorship whereby someone posted this
My ECAS Status:

We received your application for permanent residence on September 16, 2011.

We started processing your application on May 15, 2012.

Can I know where you found this post? Do you mind share the link with me? Is this applicant also from Malaysia?

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Garu said:
Sorry to hear that kidrobot. I understand your frustration. Maybe you should also provide them with the letter from Malaysia visa office informing you that they have transferred your file to SGVO. Hope they'll find your file soon.
I never received any email from kuala lumpur visa office. I got the news from cic website that all files will be transfer to Singapore. I provided them the Receipt of Document which issued by the receptionist from kuala lumpur visa office. Hope that they can find my file soon. A bit upset now :(