Med's Done....
Passport Req..
13.12.2011(with PC request), submitted in 2nd week of january 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mirjahan said:
21 months and 54% spouse approval from Singapore VO :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
mate a new rule is coming up.. it will give 2yrs conditional visa to spouses like uk and usa. it might reduce the waiting time but i am not sure whether we will fall into this new rule.

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suva said:
mate a new rule is coming up.. it will give 2yrs conditional visa to spouses like uk and usa. it might reduce the waiting time but i am not sure whether we will fall into this new rule.

Do you know when it is coming up? because they were thinking about this rule since begining of 2011 (March /april) but not sure when they will implement it.

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
silenthill_ca said:
Do you know when it is coming up? because they were thinking about this rule since begining of 2011 (March /april) but not sure when they will implement it.
later this year.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ottawa-moves-to-curb-marriages-of-convenience/article2215245/.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
suva said:
We will fall new rule. I saw somewhere if you application received after March or April 2011 they will fall the new rule. They gazetted that amendment.
http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2011/2011-04-02/html/reg3-eng.html

I head about new rule. It bought on May or June 2010 about 2 year bona relationship it was still in process to be became law. 2 year bona relationship will not effect me even increase to 5 years or more. I want reduce processing time.

I thing CIC is not focusing genius relationship. They are focusing fraud marriage. It will be stoppable completely. CIC should focus to genius marriage or relationship.

I see the marriage fraud , where cic were unable to find it .
A bother sponsored her sister as a spouse by Singapore VO (it is a fraud and kinda crime, it is a plan fraud) How they will find that plan fraud. As soon as they pass three year agreement will show divorce.

A couple showed fake divorce and sponsored another person for money. ( CIC did not find and Singapore vo did not ask for interview even)

In my thought bona relationship will increase abuse domestic violence. Give more power to sponsor.

In my thought they can add those rules.
They may give temporally resident 2-3 years.
Do not force to stay with sponsor.
They are not allow to ask for welfare benefit or social assistance.
Person who came as a sponsor they are not allow to sponsor no one until 5-7 years. (Even divorce or relation end).
Can not leave the country with out report authority.

silenthill_ca

Oct 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirjahan said:
We will fall new rule. I saw somewhere if you application received after March or April 2011 they will fall the new rule. They gazetted that amendment.

I head about new rule. It bought on May or June 2010 about 2 year bona relationship it was still in process to be became law. 2 year bona relationship will not effect me even increase to 5 years or more. I want reduce processing time.

I thing CIC is not focusing genius relationship. They are focusing fraud marriage. It will be stoppable completely. CIC should focus to genius marriage or relationship.

A bother sponsored her sister as a spouse by Singapore VO (it is a fraud and kinda crime, it is a plan fraud) How they will find that plan fraud. As soon as they pass three year agreement will show divorce.

A couple showed fake divorce and sponsored another person for money. ( CIC did not find and Singapore vo did not ask for interview even)

In my thought bona relationship will increase abuse domestic violence. Give more power to sponsor.

Person who came as a sponsor they are not allow to sponsor no one until 5-7 years. (Even divorce or relation end).

For Those people who make this type of stupud crime, Genuine marriages are suffering now :(

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mirjahan said:

u have made good points bro. i hope and pray that we all will fall in the rule. its very likely that it would reduce the time. relation between partners is not a childish joke. we have to stay together for the whole life, so we should not care bout 2 or 3 silly years. but how come u got sure that we will be under that rule. my wife is telling that the people whos gonna apply after implementing the rule will fall into it. could u please make me clear? thanks in advance

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
suva said:
u have made good points bro. i hope and pray that we all will fall in the rule. its very likely that it would reduce the time. relation between partners is not a childish joke. we have to stay together for the whole life, so we should not care bout 2 or 3 silly years. but how come u got sure that we will be under that rule. my wife is telling that the people whos gonna apply after implementing the rule will fall into it. could u please make me clear? thanks in advance
I don't understand how the new rule will reduce the time. Though it might reduce the time , but receiving a temporary resident visa(TRV) instead of PR, will not help our spouses to study here in Canada as well as other medical benefits during their pregnancy.

Eventually we have to pay more money for their tuition fees and they will not receive any type of student loan or assistance as PR.
We are eligible to get PR and applied for PR , but this new rule will compel us to get TRV . And who knows, after finishing 2-3 years of this TRV, there might be another big hassle and new rule .

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
stupidrim said:
I don't understand how the new rule will reduce the time. Though it might reduce the time , but receiving a temporary resident visa(TRV) instead of PR, will not help our spouses to study here in Canada as well as other medical benefits during their pregnancy.

Eventually we have to pay more money for their tuition fees and they will not receive any type of student loan or assistance as PR.
We are eligible to get PR and applied for PR , but this new rule will compel us to get TRV . And who knows, after finishing 2-3 years of this TRV, there might be another big hassle and new rule .
Without PR student loan will not granted but as we live in Quebec CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate) is valid to obtain student loan.
I want Singapore VO reduce processing time and increase approval rate.

stupidrim

Star Member
Jun 23, 2011
mirjahan said:
Without PR student loan will not granted but as we live in Quebec CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate) is valid to obtain student loan.
I want Singapore VO reduce processing time and increase approval rate.
After reading little bit about " Conditional Spouse Visa" ,i think that will be great for us. Because our spouse will get same benefit as before.
And it will be implemented after 30 days of publishing on the Gazette, that mean's end of this year.

Now question is , how easy it will be to get one? And how it will save processing time?

Canadianfirst

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
I am not a Harper Government fan but I must agree with these rulings. The sponsor takes all the responsibility and the sponsored person has all the benefits and power once landed. I speak for the case where the sponsor is genuine and the sponsored person is a scam artist. In the case that both are scam artist one for money and the other to obtain PRV. They should both do time in jail. One for humane trafficking for profit and the other for attempting to scam the legal system. The sponsored person should be sent back to their country of origin and black listed within the commonwealth ie. Australia, Canada, Uk. because what did not succeed here maybe will succeed somewhere else.

Countries where scams are more frequent should be targeted. What sounds really stupid is that the countries where scams are more frequent have the shortest waiting times. Go figure. China and India. Beijing office 4 months as an example.

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
all i want is reduced processing time nothing else. those stupid proofs of relationship(food bills, photos taken in every plces we went, as well as detailed history of 2 years of our relationship) just made me and my wife mad. how CIC SG can expect a couple keep all the records of their relationship. and u dont submit those records then SG will call u for interview after 12 months then waiting game for another 6 months then a refuse letter because u r not genuine since u dont have documents... DAMN.
My question are u guys sure that we will fall under this new rule??? please answer me and my wife are very confused.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
suva said:
all i want is reduced processing time nothing else. those stupid proofs of relationship(food bills, photos taken in every plces we went, as well as detailed history of 2 years of our relationship) just made me and my wife mad. how CIC SG can expect a couple keep all the records of their relationship. and u dont submit those records then SG will call u for interview after 12 months then waiting game for another 6 months then a refuse letter because u r not genuine since u dont have documents... DAMN.
My question are u guys sure that we will fall under this new rule??? please answer me and my wife are very confused.
I am pretty sure we will fall under new rule i am not sure . Only local MP can confirm it. Ask your wife to contact with her local MP. I do not care about new law i want reduce process time and increase approval percentage.
Suva where did you find we need to show proof
those stupid proofs of relationship(food bills, photos taken in every plces we went, as well as detailed history of 2 years of our relationship) just made me and my wife mad.
Our immigration minister Jason T. Kenney 43 years old still not married still single. He does not have that feeling how we miss our wife or husband.

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mirjahan said:
Suva where did you find we need to show proof
we need to submit proofs of relationship.

suva

May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31.01.2012( in hand)
LANDED..........
1st March 2012
mirjahan said:
Our immigration minister Jason T. Kenney 43 years old still not married still single. He does not have that feeling how we miss our wife or husband.
;D

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
[/quote]
I agree