+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Several questions concerning Canada and Quebec immigration

GAOH

Jan 16, 2017
Hey Guys,

I'm planning to submit my wife's application to sponsor her to Canada, Quebec. I have several questions for Canada and Quebec Immigration:

1. Can I submit the CSQ and Federal application at same time ? Because according to the required documents for Quebec immigration application, I need to provide an letter of Federal government confirming that I'm eligible to sponsor my wife. Does this mean that if I submit the two applications the same time, then my Quebec application will be delayed ?

2. For Federal application: is the notice of assessment for the recent tax year a must as an supporting document, because I'm currently living abroad, and it takes really a long time to get the notice.

3. If I'm unemployed, is this will affect the result of the assessment of my wife's application or it doesn't matter ?

4. On the application form for Quebec immigration (undertaking form), the section 4, they ask to fill my wife's dependent family information , subsection 4.1 is the information about the spouse of the principle applicant (which is my wife). do I need to fill this section, because I'm the sponsor and she is the sponsored person, it makes me confused, especially there is an question stating that :" is the person accompanying you to Quebec ? as I'm the sponsor of course I will accompany her to Quebec.

Thank you if you guys could give me a help on this. ;D ;D

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Most people in this sub forum are from Quebec Skilled Worker ( QSW) stream. Please post your queries in this forum :
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/family-class-sponsorship-b5.0/