+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

asdfghj

Aug 29, 2019
is it in place ?/yet to decide
Work to strengthen family reunification by introducing electronic applications for family reunification and implementing a program to issue temporary resident status to spouses and children abroad while they wait for the processing of their permanent residency application.

can we apply for temporary resident status to spouses

Ar6464

Jul 29, 2019
is it in place ?/yet to decide
Work to strengthen family reunification by introducing electronic applications for family reunification and implementing a program to issue temporary resident status to spouses and children abroad while they wait for the processing of their permanent residency application.

can we apply for temporary resident status to spouses
I talked with my immigration rep today. He said there is new online portal open for parents and spouse. We should be good to go to get visitor permit but we have to follow all the requirements like support and etc. It depends on visa officer if he or she agree that out spouse will return after the permit expire.
i am going to apply soon let see hows it go.
If anyone have any suggestion please feel free to review this topic.
Thanks

Paulyjr

Dec 18, 2021
I submitted spousal sponsorship outland application for my wife through pr portal online on October 24,2021…now the problem is i am not able to login into my account even though i have reset my password it is saying that my mail id password combination is incorrect…does anyone have this issue? Please advise…thank you

joyce2021

Dec 1, 2021
I talked with my immigration rep today. He said there is new online portal open for parents and spouse. We should be good to go to get visitor permit but we have to follow all the requirements like support and etc. It depends on visa officer if he or she agree that out spouse will return after the permit expire.
Thanks
Thanks
I would like to apply, but I don't know how it is different from other visitation visas. How do we do that?

thamarai68

May 23, 2021
Hi All
I have submitted my outland (India) Family class sponsorship on Sept 18 and the Package was delivered to the Sydney office on Sept 10. My spouse and dependent entered Canada under visitor visa on Nov 16 and I updated IRCC (using Web Form) that they are currently living in Canada and asked to remain under Family Class. IRCC acknowledged the update on Nov 19. I received notification yesterday (17-Dec-21) that my sponsorship application was approved and forwarded to Visa Office to New Delhi (India).
My question here now is, that since I have updated IRCC that my spouse (Principal Applicant) and dependent are now in Canada, and that the application is still sent to New Delhi, will I receive Medical exam and passport submission requests to be made in India? Should I update them further to have them performed within Canada and not India?
Please provide guidance. Thanks

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Yes you can and now is not implied status anymore now it’s called maintained statushttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/implied-status-extending-stay.html

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Yes you can and now is not implied status anymore now it’s called maintained statushttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors/implied-status-extending-stay.html
Yes you can submit from Canada and can also do biometrics and medícal from Canada

Outland2021

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hi All
I have submitted my outland (India) Family class sponsorship on Sept 18 and the Package was delivered to the Sydney office on Sept 10. My spouse and dependent entered Canada under visitor visa on Nov 16 and I updated IRCC (using Web Form) that they are currently living in Canada and asked to remain under Family Class. IRCC acknowledged the update on Nov 19. I received notification yesterday (17-Dec-21) that my sponsorship application was approved and forwarded to Visa Office to New Delhi (India).
My question here now is, that since I have updated IRCC that my spouse (Principal Applicant) and dependent are now in Canada, and that the application is still sent to New Delhi, will I receive Medical exam and passport submission requests to be made in India? Should I update them further to have them performed within Canada and not India?
Please provide guidance. Thanks
You’re find just keep their status in Canada up to date TRV

Jinit

Jan 4, 2019
Hello,

I have prepared my SOWP file at my own.

Documents with content are as below.

1. Client Information Document _ Details about applicant, Fund details, CA report, parent support affidavit , Education Documents, job experience, ITR

2. Proof of relationship _First two page _ ,Narreted story and then pictures of Relation with spouse from starting to ongoing

3. Student information _ international student details with photos + Letter of invitation from student.

So any one who have experience can check and share views on this sequence?? Anything that i need to add ??

Query _ i have created SOP in 1200 words without pictures and any proof. So Where should I attach SOP from above 3 Documents??

Thanks in advance.

ricky.lambton

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hello,

I have prepared my SOWP file at my own.

Documents with content are as below.

1. Client Information Document _ Details about applicant, Fund details, CA report, parent support affidavit , Education Documents, job experience, ITR

2. Proof of relationship _First two page _ ,Narreted story and then pictures of Relation with spouse from starting to ongoing

3. Student information _ international student details with photos + Letter of invitation from student.

So any one who have experience can check and share views on this sequence?? Anything that i need to add ??

Query _ i have created SOP in 1200 words without pictures and any proof. So Where should I attach SOP from above 3 Documents??

Thanks in advance.
Hi sorry you posted on a wrong group, this is for only outland spousal sponsorship. Can't help, sorry!

tigerc

Sep 16, 2021
Hello friends,

My online application was submitted on Sept 15. I received Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL) by email today (Dec 22).

However, strangely, I have not received my AOR or Sponsor Approval. Checked all emails and junk inboxes.

The BIL contains an application number. Using that, I was able to link the application to my IRCC account, but the application page does not show the stage of my application (and does not even include the BIL).

Is it safe to assume I should receive AOR, SA, and the Medical Exam request soon? Any advice?

Reactions: ricky.lambton