+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i want to know that can me and my wife both can link our app with separate account or it should be link with only one account?
Any body knows
I think you can link to as many accounts as you want.

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi guys
I tried to link my app with gckey account but its coming like app not found
Any body tell me what to do now

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
The question for me is that eligiblity has not started yet, but my GC key says, BG check processing started? How? I did not receive SA
Hi
Iam trying to link my app to gckey but its coming like app not found can you tell me how link it ppzzz

ruanp28

Feb 24, 2016
Hi
Iam trying to link my app to gckey but its coming like app not found can you tell me how link it ppzzz
Try using sponsor's details. If that does not work try using principal applicant's details. For me, UCI did not work but when I used the option of giving family name and application number, it worked.

Reactions: anne720

Happy_mjr

Star Member
May 6, 2018
App sent to: Sydney, Nova Scotia - outland
App received: September 27, 2018
AOR1: December 19, 2018
PA: United States

Last edited:
Reactions: jnnfrnln

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know the answer to this:
Applicant linked the app to his Gckey, which means that messages will now be sent there.
Then, a few days later, the applicant appointed his sponsor as a representative.
Will all the messages be still shown on the applicant's gckey and will he still get emails when a message is posted on gckey?
Or should the sponsor link the application now to another account?

Happy_mjr

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Does anyone know the answer to this:
Applicant linked the app to his Gckey, which means that messages will now be sent there.
Then, a few days later, the applicant appointed his sponsor as a representative.
Will all the messages be still shown on the applicant's gckey and will he still get emails when a message is posted on gckey?
Or should the sponsor link the application now to another account?
Hi, I am a sponsor. My husband and I both linked the application to our respective accounts. Did the PA signed the form “Use of Representative” or the PA is just giving the sponsor to access his/her gckey account?

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I am a sponsor. My husband and I both linked the application to our respective accounts. Did the PA signed the form “Use of Representative” or the PA is just giving the sponsor to access his/her gckey account?
Signed the form.
So I am just wondering if he will be able to see the messages now or I should link to my account (I am the sponsor).

Happy_mjr

Star Member
May 6, 2018
Signed the form.
So I am just wondering if he will be able to see the messages now or I should link to my account (I am the sponsor).
If the PA signed the form, so everything will go to your account or to the email you provided. You can link it to your account so that you can easily track the progress of the application.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you signed the form, so everything will go to your account or to the email you provided. you can link it your account so that you can easily track the progress of the application.
I am the sponsor.
The PA signed the form that I am his rep.
So do I then need to link his app to my account now?
Or will he still be getting messages to his gckey?

Happy_mjr

Star Member
May 6, 2018
If you signed the form, so everything will go to your account or to the email you provided. you can link it your account so that you can easily track the progress of the
I am the sponsor.
The PA signed the form that I am his rep.
So do I then need to link his app to my account now?
Or will he still be getting messages to his gckey?
Yes you may need to link the application to your account so you can track the updates and progess. I believe the PA won’t be getting anymore messages as you are the authorized representative and everything will be sent to you.

Last edited: