+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****SEPTEMBER 2018**** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Swap150389

Jul 17, 2017
September 7th Applicant,

Our application was forwarded to NDVO office local PA on Dec 14th. Anybody have any idea how much time it will take now for PPR. Medical was done on Dec 3th.

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
I'm Canadian(husband) and my wife is from Venezuela.
Finally got a confirmation from CIC
  • Application Submitted first week of September 2018
  • Application Number: December 17, 2018
So I just received an email from my lawyer per CIC. They're requesting my wife police certificate cause the one we sent was expired. Already had the most updated police certificate sent to the lawyer and will translate and send electronically. So nervous now. My lawyer is surprised how fast CIC is moving forward with this.

So what does this mean for myself? Did I get approved to sponsor my wife? Or is the police certificate the same process and CIC is just making sure all documents are update to before beginning the next process?

Rainman 34

Star Member
Nov 25, 2018
So I just received an email from my lawyer per CIC. They're requesting my wife police certificate cause the one we sent was expired. Already had the most updated police certificate sent to the lawyer and will translate and send electronically. So nervous now. My lawyer is surprised how fast CIC is moving forward with this.

So what does this mean for myself? Did I get approved to sponsor my wife? Or is the police certificate the same process and CIC is just making sure all documents are update to before beginning the next process?
What was the date the police certificate was issued?

calvinw06

Jun 8, 2015
What was the date the police certificate was issued?
The old one was a year old. The new one is October 2018. The lawyer and I agreed to take chance with the police certificate. But in the end, we had to submit the latest. Not so difficult. Lawyer will get it translated and upload electronically.

Also according to my lawyer, Ive been approved to sponsor my wife. It's like they schemed through my information and went straight to my wife's background check.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The old one was a year old. The new one is October 2018. The lawyer and I agreed to take chance with the police certificate. But in the end, we had to submit the latest. Not so difficult. Lawyer will get it translated and upload electronically.

Also according to my lawyer, Ive been approved to sponsor my wife. It's like they schemed through my information and went straight to my wife's background check.
Did your lawyer get your sponsor approval email?

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi guys
I have one question regarding the link application i want to know that can we both principal applicant and sponsor link application to account or only one person can do it

Mixed

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
The question for me is that eligiblity has not started yet, but my GC key says, BG check processing started? How? I did not receive SA

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The question for me is that eligiblity has not started yet, but my GC key says, BG check processing started? How? I did not receive SA
Does it say in the message area or just on BGC link?
I think BGC link normally says that for all.
It says the same thing for us but no SA yet.

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Guys i want to know that can me and my wife both can link our app with separate account or it should be link with only one account?
Any body knows

Zainbutt67

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi
Guys my wife she is Canadian and she is sponsoring me. Few days ago she received AOR
i want to know that will they send me also Aor or only one person will receive it?