Oct 22, 2018
Hi guys I have an update
AOR: 9 September
FSWO
MEP: 5 October BGC: IP1 from 0ct 4
ADR: IMM5475 October 4 uploaded same day it's status was reviewing
Today ADR: Not Applicable
Current BGC: IP2
Found out the change as I got an email about update in profile, checked and found I have got a message on How to find a job in Canada and BG status changed.
Literally I had removed all tabs from my chrome and decided not to check application everyday and do it every three days so was sitting tight since morning :)
Yayy! Happy for you. Hopefully you will get the magic email soon! I am AOR 13th Sep. The movement in your application gives me some hope. I am still on my "once-in-3-days-CIC-check-diet". So far I am going good.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Yayy! Happy for you. Hopefully you will get the magic email soon! I am AOR 13th Sep. The movement in your application gives me some hope. I am still on my "once-in-3-days-CIC-check-diet". So far I am going good.
I hope so too. Sept 7 ppl had moved to IP2 on Friday. So hopefully more of us will move to IP2 this week

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
If I get a new job, do I have to raise a CSE to that effect to update my application or not? I was wondering.
No you don't have to inform them. Your application is reviewed based on the information provided at the time of ITA. Here are some threads you can read on this same issue

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/do-we-have-to-inform-cic-if-job-changes-after-aor.481411/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/effect-of-job-change-when-pr-is-in-process.501980/

Reactions: Sandra84

Jimmy01

Sep 29, 2018
Hi guys I have an update
AOR: 9 September
FSWO
MEP: 5 October BGC: IP1 from 0ct 4
ADR: IMM5475 October 4 uploaded same day it's status was reviewing
Today ADR: Not Applicable
Current BGC: IP2
Visa Office: CIO Sydney when I had enquired in October don't know if it's still there
Found out the change as I got an email about update in profile, checked and found I have got a message on How to find a job in Canada and BG status changed.
Literally I had removed all tabs from my chrome and decided not to check application everyday and do it every three days so was sitting tight since morning :)
That’s progress for you. I moved to IP2 the same day my medical was passed. My AOR is September 1 and medical passed September 25. I’m CEC inland. I spoke with agent yesterday and he told me BGC is in process, that every other things are in order. He also mentioned that my file is in CIO Sydney, Nova Scotia. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: williamps

williamps

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-12-2018
AOR Received.
06-09-2018
Williamps I think you are also at CIO Sydney right and US based? Yours will also love to IP2 then
Yes thats true, I would love to believe that but I don't know it yet. As of this morning it still says we'll let you know when we start BGC.