+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2018 AOR - join here

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
So this is the reply i received just now after i asked about my visa office..
We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

Does it mean my application is in Ottawa?

And i was given some links to some online services.

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Yeah.I chose to stop logging into GCKey every day.The Status does not change in that page but my mood does change into sad/bad everytime I login.

I resigned my company in haste after getting ITA and this friday is my last working day.I attended an interview yesterday with another firm and I cleared the interview and got the job offer with a very good hike.I have 4 more interviews lined up in this week.

I am joining the new company next week as its always exciting to start something new and will have less free time/more work atleast for next 3 months to keep me busy and worry less about PR.
Congrats for the new job and interviews!

Reactions: Dudelebowski

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
So this is the reply i received just now after i asked about my visa office..
We are pleased to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

Does it mean my application is in Ottawa?

And i was given some links to some online services.
Yes.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Someone in the August AOR said his visa office changed thrice. I have already submitted my biometrics beginning of October, now i dont know if my application is in Ottawa for R10 or ... what comes after biometrics?
That doesn't have to happen for everyone. Your application could be at the CIO and another VO. One thing for sure is biometrics speed up the process.

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Thanks for your reply. How do you know biometrics speed up the process?
You're welcome. Commonsense plus seeing many Augusts getting their PRs quicker than anyone else. WIth fingerprints, background checks are easier and faster (for criminality, security, previous visas etc.).

Reactions: NassarM9

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
You're welcome. Commonsense plus seeing many Augusts getting their PRs quicker than anyone else. WIth fingerprints, background checks are easier and faster (for criminality, security, previous visas etc.).
When did submission of biometrics come into effect? After 31st July? If so, then i guess you are right. Hopefully, it speeds up the process.

Bandit Queen

Oct 10, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-09-2018
Med's Done....
05-10-2018
Hi guys I have an update
AOR: 9 September
FSWO
MEP: 5 October BGC: IP1 from 0ct 4
ADR: IMM5475 October 4 uploaded same day it's status was reviewing
Today ADR: Not Applicable
Current BGC: IP2
Visa Office: CIO Sydney when I had enquired in October don't know if it's still there
Found out the change as I got an email about update in profile, checked and found I have got a message on How to find a job in Canada and BG status changed.
Literally I had removed all tabs from my chrome and decided not to check application everyday and do it every three days so was sitting tight since morning :)

Last edited:

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
Hi guys I have an update
FSWO
Found out the change as I got an email about update in profile, checked and found I have got a message on How to find a job in Canada and BG status changed.
Literally I had removed all tabs from my chrome and decided not to check application everyday and do it every three days so was sitting tight since morning :)
On which side of the world are you?

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Hi guys I have an update
FSWO

*sniff sniff* I smell PPR around the corner ;)