mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Gussj said:
COngrats and thanks for your update. which websites you used for test preparation and which one was the closest to the actual test questions and format?
Thanks
i used the applications for android or iphone. I think i purchased one of them, it was like $3, and had about 220 questions. I think it's developed by Deedal or something like that. I had some questions similar to those ones, not identical. i did 18/20 and my wife 20/20.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mufarina said:
i used the applications for android or iphone. I think i purchased one of them, it was like $3, and had about 220 questions. I think it's developed by Deedal or something like that. I had some questions similar to those ones, not identical. i did 18/20 and my wife 20/20.
Than you for your feedback, appreciated
All the best

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Sherbo said:
Morning all
Recieved my test invite by email today
Test will be dec 06 i think i will be with with winsen as i am also from montreal
Aor recieved oct 20th
I am really concerned guys. Sherbo and winsen got an AOR after me then the IP after me but they already received the test invite.I got no test invite.I am from montreal as well.Not sure whats going on.Thanks

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mufarina said:
did you go through discover canada book as well or just relay on these app's
thanks

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Montreal's Applicants on the roll
Winsen
jigmondragon
Hurry49
Sherbo
got test invites..

and we are hoping that
Malaspinace
VraiVie
Will come up with good news as well very soon..plz check your emails as well

VraiVie

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
imran01 said:
Montreal's Applicants on the roll
Winsen
jigmondragon
Hurry49
Sherbo
got test invites..

and we are hoping that
Malaspinace
VraiVie
Will come up with good news as well very soon..plz check your emails as well
Thank you imran not sure since isent in a webform after my file was in process to advise them of an absence of three hours to the US.I came back on the same day and i thought i dont need to put that in but clearly people advised me here that i need to.I sent a webform stating that i did visit US for 3 hours and came back the same day.I did apologize.Since i wasnt sure same day trips counted.Maybe thats delaying the process because up until going to in process it was fast .I sent the webform after that, Than now people who got aor and IP 2 weeks after me got a test invite in montreal. Really concerned.If idid something wrong .

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VraiVie said:
Thank you imran not sure since isent in a webform after my file was in process to advise them of an absence of three hours to the US.I came back on the same day and i thought i dont need to put that in but clearly people advised me here that i need to.I sent a webform stating that i did visit US for 3 hours and came back the same day.I did apologize.Since i wasnt sure same day trips counted.Maybe thats delaying the process because up until going to in process it was fast .I sent the webform after that, Than now people who got aor and IP 2 weeks after me got a test invite in montreal. Really concerned.If idid something wrong .
i don't think so .. you did anything wrong..its just a matter of days.. coz each application is unique and they treat it accordingly.. hopefully you get your test invite in this week..

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i saw Calgary Applicants are waiting for Test Invite a little long..
so what i think in this week we may see lot of Calgary Applicants Test Invite..
and might be i will also get it in this week. if not then sure next week end...
finger cross for every one in this forum

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody Familiar with the following test website? and is it worth using it?
http://www.citizenshipsupport.ca

Feedback appreciated

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:

Feedback appreciated
did you finish .. discover Canada.. reading..if so how many time :)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gussj said:

Feedback appreciated
i think you should ask this question in August/july Applicants coz more already gone through this stage..

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imran, Keep up the data analysis, we like it, hopefully Calgary applicants would get test invite this week, followed by Imran :) and others.

Group - Any idea when they will pause the test invite in December, I have planned vacation coming up from Dec 22 but my sons (family application) have their exams starting Dec 13, - please let me have your views

imran01 said:
i saw Calgary Applicants are waiting for Test Invite a little long..
so what i think in this week we may see lot of Calgary Applicants Test Invite..
and might be i will also get it in this week. if not then sure next week end...
finger cross for every one in this forum

Indiacan

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hi Experts

Please advise

1- Can we send Citizenship Application with 30 days extra stay i.e. they require 1460 days presence, if we completed 1490 days, is it ok to send ?

2 - One of family member applied in 2011 and withdrawn later on, is it makes any negative effect while sending application now ?

3 - Considering second clause can we send All applications altogether or separately so won't be effected by their decision ?

Thanks

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indiacan said:
Hi Experts

Please advise

1- Can we send Citizenship Application with 30 days extra stay i.e. they require 1460 days presence, if we completed 1490 days, is it ok to send ?
- No problems. 30 days buffer should be more than enough.

2 - One of family member applied in 2011 and withdrawn later on, is it makes any negative effect while sending application now ?
- Should not be a problem either

3 - Considering second clause can we send All applications altogether or separately so won't be effected by their decision ?
- My opinion, does not matter.

Thanks