+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2016 Citizenship Applicants

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015

Hello i need your help ( for the form filling the citizenship application form and documents preparation etc )

I am confused the below question when i was filling the form :

Question: 3 B C ( I do not have different name from question A ) so should I write N/A or No or leave empty .

Question : 5 H ( I am in Canada as a worker so i worked full last 4 years in Canada but before come to Canada I was other country for study and work ) now section H A says : were you working during the relevant period ( yes or no )
H B says : were you attending an educational training during the relevant period ( yes or no )

Question 5 I : I have a 6 months baby boy so what should I write question 5 I :

Question 9 C : I live in saskatoon SK and I do not have plan to go to Quebec's so should I say yes or no

Question 9 F : I am submitting CELPIP General test result should I say yes or no ( this question is relevant with Question no 7 )

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imran01 said:
i think you should ask this question in August/july Applicants coz more already gone through this stage..
Thanks

Indiacan

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hi Experts

Please advise

1- Can we send Citizenship Application with 30 days extra stay i.e. they require 1460 days presence, if we completed 1490 days, is it ok to send ?
- No problems. 30 days buffer should be more than enough.

2 - One of family member applied in 2011 and withdrawn later on, is it makes any negative effect while sending application now ?
- Should not be a problem either

3 - Considering second clause can we send All applications altogether or separately so won't be effected by their decision ?
- My opinion, does not matter.

Thanks

Thanks shyurun79, just confused about 2nd and 3rd one....don't know what to do

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indiacan said:
Thanks

Volunteer withdraw application will not have negative impact on your new one, thus you could send all in one package.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indiacan said:
Hi Experts

Please advise

1- Can we send Citizenship Application with 30 days extra stay i.e. they require 1460 days presence, if we completed 1490 days, is it ok to send ?
- No problems. 30 days buffer should be more than enough.

2 - One of family member applied in 2011 and withdrawn later on, is it makes any negative effect while sending application now ?
- Should not be a problem either

3 - Considering second clause can we send All applications altogether or separately so won't be effected by their decision ?
- My opinion, does not matter.

Thanks

okey regarding question 1..
its really depend upon your case..if you are very frequent international traveler too many in/out... it is better to have more buffer.. coz you never know the difference of your and cic presence calculator..or cbsa records complexities... so it is always advisable to have margin margin margin..
in my personal application.. i never travel outside canada in relevent period..but still i have buffer of 37 days in my application.

regarding question 2.
withdraw applications always have complexities.. and what i read on this forum mostly get RQ if they applied again. so in this senario it is safe i.e regarding Q3.

e.g. if husband applied and withdraw application.. it is better that kids application should be combined with wife applications to get smooth processing and husband applied alone and face the music alone... that is my personal opinion.. anyone can differ..

hope i clarify further
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/my-citizenship-application-is-rejected-please-dont-repeat-my-mistake-t402176.0.html

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
imran01 said:
did you go through discover canada book as well or just relay on these app's
thanks
Read the book 2-3 times.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
imran01 said:
okey regarding question 1..
its really depend upon your case..if you are very frequent international traveler too many in/out... it is better to have more buffer.. coz you never know the difference of your and cic presence calculator..or cbsa records complexities... so it is always advisable to have margin margin margin..
in my personal application.. i never travel outside canada in relevent period..but still i have buffer of 37 days in my application.

regarding question 2.
withdraw applications always have complexities.. and what i read on this forum mostly get RQ if they applied again. so in this senario it is safe i.e regarding Q3.

e.g. if husband applied and withdraw application.. it is better that kids application should be combined with wife applications to get smooth processing and husband applied alone and face the music alone... that is my personal opinion.. anyone can differ..

hope i clarify
You don't need any buffer. When you enter the country. your papers are scanned, so there is no buffer. You don't have a stamp in your passport?for sure you remember when you traveled. If it was by plane, even better, everyone has email confirmations with the flights. I was missing one Toronto entry stamp because they don't use it plus i have the Biometric European Union passport and they just swipe it but there was no problem, only that they will check with CBSA.
Q2: After me, at the interview, there was a guy how had his application withdrawn 2 times. They just ask why, so prepare to explain why. That's it, his interview was 10-12 min long and everything was okay. Even if you might get your application a bit delayed, at least you go together, not split

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mufarina said:
Read the book 2-3 times.
in interview..
husband and wife interviewed separately or combine..

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
imran01 said:
in interview..
husband and wife interviewed separately or combine..
Separate

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suriyaramesh said:
Imran, Keep up the data analysis, we like it, hopefully Calgary applicants would get test invite this week, followed by Imran :) and others.

Group - Any idea when they will pause the test invite in December, I have planned vacation coming up from Dec 22 but my sons (family application) have their exams starting Dec 13, - please let me have your views
thanks.. i add two more column at the end.. and in column W... you can see how many days over/under your application processing with regard to avg. of this sheet..
hope it help too..to calm the nerves or vice versa :)

suriyaramesh

Star Member
Oct 8, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Group:

I understand from others who have taken the interview that for a family (2 adult & 2 children) the interview is together with the family, means all 4 are in the room with the IRCC officer, can anyone confirm this please?

mufarina said:

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
imran01 said:
thanks.. did you get Decision Made at ECAS
Exam was friday afternoon. You don't get decision made that fast plus next step is to go again over your file. He said hopefully by the end of march will come back and take the oath.

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mufarina said:
Exam was friday afternoon. You don't get decision made that fast plus next step is to go again over your file. He said hopefully by the end of march will come back and take the oath.
when we saw the August Applicant sheet.. DM took 2-6 days after test.
and Oath Ceremoney took 30-36 days Avg.

they always talk about max time... hopefully before the end of this year you will get Oath ceremony. :)
Good Luck