imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
come on guys and girls..
where is the updates for test invites for this weekend..
:)

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hamieh
MUHAMMAD
Shankar
Journeytocitizenship
A4architect
diadema

are you still with us... coz no updates :)

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Does the below explanation mean application status won't move on ECAS until you appear for an interview?

Will the test invite be received only through an email or a letter?

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.

The CIC office will complete the necessary steps for a citizenship officer or citizenship judge to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, the CIC office will contact you.

If you are between the ages of 14 and 64, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 65 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship officer or citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punkii said:
Does the below explanation mean application status won't move on ECAS until you appear for an interview?

Will the test invite be received only through an email or a letter?

Application In Process
Your file has been sent to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) office closest to your home for processing.

The CIC office will complete the necessary steps for a citizenship officer or citizenship judge to make a decision on your application. If additional information or documents are needed, the CIC office will contact you.

If you are between the ages of 14 and 64, you will have to meet the knowledge and language requirements for citizenship. The citizenship test will determine if you meet the knowledge requirements for citizenship. You will be notified by mail about the time and place of your test. Adult applicants who are 65 years old or older are not required to take the citizenship test.

An interview with a citizenship officer or citizenship judge may also be required. Should this be necessary, you will be notified by mail about the time and place of your interview.
Your eCas should update to test invite sent and date of test/interview.

You will also receive a letter by mail with your test date and instructions what documentation to bring with you for your test.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
Your eCas should update to test invite sent and date of test/interview.

You will also receive a letter by mail with your test date and instructions what documentation to bring with you for your test.
in my case ecas haven't updated my status after in process. only received letter by regular main of test invite no ecas update for test invite

punkii

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Gussj said:
in my case ecas haven't updated my status after in process. only received letter by regular main of test invite no ecas update for test invite
It looks like CIC processing method varies from case to case, or it may depend on your local office processing.

Gussj

Feb 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punkii said:
It looks like CIC processing method varies from case to case, or it may depend on your local office processing.
Exactly, once you receive the Test invitation, one doesn't need to track ecas regularly as things become much clearer from there
All the best

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mufarina said:
Hello Everybody.
We also applied in September, it was delivered on the 1st:)
Good Luck for your Test/Interview Tomorrow..
Hopefully you will share your experience with forum at your convinant time

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
journeytocitizenship said:
I am still waiting for In Process unfortunately.
Hang on there my friend, I have been there myself and completely understand the frustration. But when the day comes, you will be extra happy as well.

Devs

Nov 2, 2016
imran01 said:
Hamieh
MUHAMMAD
Shankar
Journeytocitizenship
A4architect
diadema

are you still with us... coz no updates :)
Sorry I was traveling and just checked status today. It was moved to "In Process" on 18-Oct.

Hurry49

Sep 18, 2016
Good Morning,

Just got my test invite dated Nov 1st, test will be Nov 18th.

Sooooo nervous and excited at the same time.

I will update S/S.

Woohooo

imran01

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Devs said:
Sorry I was traveling and just checked status today. It was moved to "In Process" on 18-Oct.
Devs..
do we have your timelines in sept. sheet ?