21-07-2015
Passport Req..
DECISION MADE 07.03.2016 - no passport request
VISA ISSUED...
CoPR 14.03.2016
LANDED..........
19-03-2016
needhimback said:
Looks like I have a problem :-[ I came home this evening from work to be faced with a slip that Canada Post left in my door, indicating parcel for pick up :eek: ..... I knew off the bat I wasnt expecting any parcels to my home, which has left my brains wandering in believing "perhaps a return application package from CIC " that I have spent countless months on top of months preparing, never mind triple checking each document I immediately tracked the slip from Canada Post and "Yeap" I was right, the package was coming from Missisauga !!! I have four packages in total all in separate folders 1) my application, 2) my husband's application
3) supporting documents/proof of relationship and 4) all phone chats and emails.

Now I'm freaking as well as losing sleep tonight, what could it be, ??? and where could I have went wrong,???am I denied as a sponor so soon??, or I'm I missing information etc. (are they finish with the processing in such a short period of time ???? HELP

I sent my package on September 23/15 and they received it on September 24/15.......it appears that They sent back my package which left Missisauga on Oct 2/15, which arrive to my home Oct 5/15

I'm very concern here ... And will be heading to the post office for pickup tomorrow after work. (Not even telling hubby yet until I know what's going on- can't have both of us panicking at the same time )

Omg my brain is a mess right now !!!! - HELP

I believe CIC will tell you what is missing. Just a question, did you send 4 separate parcels/packages for the same application? Or you had in one parcel/package 4 different folders/ envelopes inside? You should send everything together in one parcel. Make sure all your envelopes/ folders are send as one package, otherwise they will consider your application as incomplete... Good luck :)

sherri_TX_AB

Oct 6, 2015
Hello, we sent my application out shortly after labor day. I'm not sure of the exact date because we used an immigration consultant. Here's hoping for a short turnaround time!

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2015- CIC received my application 16/10/2015
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
Hello again all,

well I received the package - couldn't wait until after work (thank god I have a great boss, who told me go now)
first of all the packages was a mess from what I sent in, everything was completely out of order . "Yikes"
attached was a standard letter from CIC, they tick off the box that read this:
"A current, completed and signed IMM5406 for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not

ok guys - hear this - first of all I was completely aware of this form and didn't have my husband fill it out because he doesn't have a dependents 18 years and over who will be accompanying him

he has a son born here in Canada from a previous marriage who is 10 years old and lives here in Canada since birth with his mother.

I don't understand ?????? was I supposed to have completed this form and put NA all the way through. - THERES NO ONE ACCOMPANYING HIM !!! why did they do this (now my package is behind - they said they have not started processing because the package is incomplete. I don't know. I guess I will have to send this form with my package again and re-organize everything the way I had it. - this is sad!!
for just 1 page of a missing form they sent my entire package back - I so pissed and

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
stephcy said:
I believe CIC will tell you what is missing. Just a question, did you send 4 separate parcels/packages for the same application? Or you had in one parcel/package 4 different folders/ envelopes inside? You should send everything together in one parcel. Make sure all your envelopes/ folders are send as one package, otherwise they will consider your application as incomplete... Good luck :)
hi stephcy - read above to see why they sent it back - so piss
no I didn't sent 4 separate parcels I had 4 folders those plastic ones and sent it all in one box - it was organized well

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
DM 10/02/2016 Passport Copy Request 11/02/2016
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
IMM5669 is the background declaration, everyone needs to fill this out not just people with dependents. Its one of the important forms where your husband will provide a detailed history of the past 10 years or back to his 18th birthday.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
oops guys
I meant the incomplete form is the IMM5406 not the background one (IMM5669) - ( I changed my original post to the form (IMM5406) that I'm talking about) sorry about the confusion )

the letter from CIC stated this :

A current, completed and signed IMM5406 for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
kangamoose said:
IMM5669 is the background declaration, everyone needs to fill this out not just people with dependents. Its one of the important forms where your husband will provide a detailed history of the past 10 years or back to his 18th birthday.
sorry kangamoose that's not the form I was talking about. (sorry about the confusion) I guess I'm still pissed lol
the incomplete form is IMM5406

and yes he did completed the IMM5669

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
needhimback said:
oops guys
I meant the incomplete form is the IMM5406 not the background one (IMM5669) - ( I changed my original post to the form (IMM5406) that I'm talking about) sorry about the confusion )

the letter from CIC stated this :

A current, completed and signed IMM5406 for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not
Thats the additional family information form right? He does need to fill that out and declare his child who is Canadian. No other forms will need to have the Canadian child just this one.

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
TracyCa64 said:
Did your husband complete the form 5669 for himself?
hi TracyCa64 yes he completed form 5669

my mistake I meant the incomplete form was the IMM5406

they wrote me this:

so he didn't do it because there is nobody accompanying him over the age of 18 ?????

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
kangamoose said:
Thats the additional family information form right? He does need to fill that out and declare his child who is Canadian. No other forms will need to have the Canadian child just this one.
yes kangamosse it's the Additional Family Information form (you are right)

so what you are saying is he has to do it because he has a Canadian child here in Canada
oh ok I understand now

this is bad ......silly mistake made, so now he has to complete this form send that back to me through DHL ASAP - which will take about 3 to 4 days to arrive to me in Canada. So my package/application will probably be sent to CIC by the end of October 2015

so I will be leaving you guys in this thread lol............ and joining the October 2015 thread.

You guys have been great thank you all for your assistance.

I still will be around to chat and watch your timelines. :) :) - good luck everyone

TracyCa64

Aug 28, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Form IMM5409 requested Feb 20, 2016
AOR Received.
Nov 25, 2015
File Transfer...
SA- Dec 10, 2015 ** DM- March 14, 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Sept 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR Rec'd March 18, 2016
LANDED..........
April 16, 2016
needhimback said:
hi TracyCa64 yes he completed form 5669

my mistake I meant the incomplete form was the IMM5406

they wrote me this:

so he didn't do it because there is nobody accompanying him over the age of 18 ?????
Hey needhimback,
I took off my posts because it looked like there was double questions and answers. :) Kangamoose is so awesome with answering questions, I didn't want it to get too crazy with lots of people asking you questions.
Anyway, Yes, your hubby did need to complete the IMM5406. I am sorry that this has happened to you. It is such a bummer and I am sure something that everyone worries about. You got this!! It will just take a bit longer.
I am in the October board as well since my application didn't get to CIC until Oct 2, I mailed it Sept 28th. So I will see you there my friend.
Hang in there!!!

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
needhimback said:
yes kangamosse it's the Additional Family Information form (you are right)

so what you are saying is he has to do it because he has a Canadian child here in Canada
oh ok I understand now

this is bad ......silly mistake made, so now he has to complete this form send that back to me through DHL ASAP - which will take about 3 to 4 days to arrive to me in Canada. So my package/application will probably be sent to CIC by the end of October 2015

so I will be leaving you guys in this thread lol............ and joining the October 2015 thread.

You guys have been great thank you all for your assistance.

I still will be around to chat and watch your timelines. :) :) - good luck everyone
No, its not just because he has a child, this is a standard form for all applications. I had to fill it out for a work permit that didn't allow me to bring dependents/spouse (which made no sense but a lot of CIC doesn't haha).

Even though he has no accompanying dependents he needs to fill it out for himself, include his parents and siblings and his child.

I can understand the confusion, I didn't understand why I had to declare my brothers and sisters who I can't sponsor... I think the form is to indicate to CIC any possible future sponsorships...

Its not such a bad mistake get him to fill it out ASAP and get your application back in. Its delayed you a little bit but it will all work out in the end :)

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
TracyCa64 said:
Hey needhimback,
I took off my posts because it looked like there was double questions and answers. :) Kangamoose is so awesome with answering questions, I didn't want it to get too crazy with lots of people asking you questions.
Anyway, Yes, your hubby did need to complete the IMM5406. I am sorry that this has happened to you. It is such a bummer and I am sure something that everyone worries about. You got this!! It will just take a bit longer.
I am in the October board as well since my application didn't get to CIC until Oct 2, I mailed it Sept 28th. So I will see you there my friend.
Hang in there!!!
OMG Tracy - you put a smile on my face :)
yes I replied to you the day they sent your package elsewhere and so glad they straighten that out
Yes two thumbs up for Kangamosse - he truly is awesome lol
yes my friend I will see you in October's 2015 thread - wait for me there............ :p I'm coming girl !!!! lol lol

needhimback

Oct 30, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain (Trinidad)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
5/12/2015
File Transfer...
File trans / Mar 2016
Med's Done....
Up front 15/08/2015
LANDED..........
File withdrew
kangamoose said:
No, its not just because he has a child, this is a standard form for all applications. I had to fill it out for a work permit that didn't allow me to bring dependents/spouse (which made no sense but a lot of CIC doesn't haha).

Even though he has no accompanying dependents he needs to fill it out for himself, include his parents and siblings and his child.

I can understand the confusion, I didn't understand why I had to declare my brothers and sisters who I can't sponsor... I think the form is to indicate to CIC any possible future sponsorships...

Its not such a bad mistake get him to fill it out ASAP and get your application back in. Its delayed you a little bit but it will all work out in the end :)
Kanagamoose thank you so much for explaining all this to me, like you said it really didn't make sense to me initially and still don't !!!, but no sense crying over this I need this completed and back to me ASAP -
thanks again Kanagamoose and good luck to you too.

kangamoose

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/08/2015
AOR Received.
02/09/2015
File Transfer...
AOR2 06/10/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11/07/2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
03/03/2016
No worries :) I'm glad to help. I got so much help here putting my application together I like paying it forward :D (and I have a lot of free time these days haha)