+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2014 - CEC Applications

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
ushiee88 said:
this is the height of illiteracy. Are you actually saying the refugees are lucky. People who are dying and made to run away from their homes because they were being butchered like animals. God knows how many family members have died and you think they will have the time of their lives just cuz they have been given refuge in canada. If you wish you were one of them maybe go to Syria and be in their shoes first and then think if you wana be in their place. Think you should really think twice before posting such nonsense. ive been waiting for my pr for over 15 months but you dont have to take out your frustration on the wrong party. free air ticket lol youre amazingly stupid
It's NOT the question of illiteracy, it's question of being pragmatic. Barring Israel, there is NO democracy in the Middle East and that's how they were raised there and that is something that is brought on to themselves. Sept-11-2001, there were celebrations in some quarters, when people were jumping off from 100 odd floors - How about that ? All these folks show true colors once they are barcoded as Canadian citizens. Till then we got to pay price - delays in our processing and forking up their expenses.

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MridulSharma said:
It's NOT the question of illiteracy, it's question of being pragmatic. Barring Israel, there is NO democracy in the Middle East and that's how they were raised there and that is something that is brought on to themselves. Sept-11-2001, there were celebrations in some quarters, when people were jumping off from 100 odd floors - How about that ? All these folks show true colors once they are barcoded as Canadian citizens. Till then we got to pay price - delays in our processing and forking up their expenses.
If theres no democracy in the middle east i think its good for them to move somewhere else like canada. And if your country has the best democracy whats your reason to migrate. Also you shouldnt label everyone under one category. Just because some lunatics were celebrating sep 11 doesnt mean they all shud be held responsoble. And if you are happy woth their misery then u are no dofferent from those u accuse of having no morales.

As for the delays its not their fault. Its the canadian governments fault. They shouldve prioritized who to prcess first. Its them who needs to be blammed for creating express entry with soo much back log. Or creating more programs to get more refugees when they clearly dont have the resources to handle multiple projects.

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
do you know anything similar (more articles)?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/stalled-immigration-applications-leaving-skilled-workers-in-limbo/article27054645/

'Trudeau Should Welcome Canadian Experience Class Immigrants'
Link:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2015/10/23/trudeau-should-welcome-canadian-experience-class-immigrants/

aakash12

Aug 22, 2012
Saw todays article on what immigration ministry is facing....this is a good read

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mccallum-refugees-mandate-letter-1.3317654

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
oomuchi said:
do you know anything similar (more articles)?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/stalled-immigration-applications-leaving-skilled-workers-in-limbo/article27054645/

'Trudeau Should Welcome Canadian Experience Class Immigrants'
Link:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2015/10/23/trudeau-should-welcome-canadian-experience-class-immigrants/
I had commented on these. It was surprising that how many uneducated Canadians out there not knowing much about challenges and nonsense of us applying PR, and give negative and biased comments.

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
NEW GCMS notes

My latest GCMS notes from late October 2015, which took 25 days to receive, shows the same progress that was in August 2015.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I am a September 2014 applicant.

Nothing was processed on my file since August 2015. In fact, the last (and who knows it could be the very last after all) update on my file was dated in February shortly after my AOR.

- nn

franklin108

Nov 11, 2015
Re: NEW GCMS notes

nuke noodles said:
My latest GCMS notes from late October 2015, which took 25 days to receive, shows the same progress that was in August 2015.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

I am a September 2014 applicant.

Nothing was processed on my file since August 2015. In fact, the last (and who knows it could be the very last after all) update on my file was dated in February shortly after my AOR.

- nn
did you tried to call them? if you got update on feb, then what are they doing from last 9 months ?

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
Re: NEW GCMS notes

franklin108 said:
did you tried to call them? if you got update on feb, then what are they doing from last 9 months ?
What they are doing in the last 9 months? Nothing and chilling.

Didn't bother to call. The update in Feb was a RCMP fingerprint check. I won't order more CEC GCMS notes from now. Have given up all hope days ago and will re-apply under PNP category.

- nn

franklin108

Nov 11, 2015
They are just deceiving us , FSW files are over, EE files are moving everyday, whats wrong with our files? why they are not touching our files? nobody is getting any reply from them? why they are doing this with us only? did anybody visited MP? :-X :eek: , now in a month time, they will go on vacation , when they will start processing? seriously stressed , whole future is on stake .I am blaming myself why did I chose this country for study, we had faith on this immigration system, and see what they did to us,this is unfair and in justice to us.

they are not even touching one single file , this is ridiculous , still no transparency,some says 14 months website says 14 months, its from AOR or from receive---nobody knows, now somebody said 18 months, are they playing with us?

Lets be honest and let us know, please

All hell broke loose

goalkb

Aug 30, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
Med's Done....
End of October
franklin108 said:
They are just deceiving us , FSW files are over, EE files are moving everyday, whats wrong with our files? why they are not touching our files? nobody is getting any reply from them? why they are doing this with us only? did anybody visited MP? :-X :eek: , now in a month time, they will go on vacation , when they will start processing? seriously stressed , whole future is on stake .I am blaming myself why did I chose this country for study, we had faith on this immigration system, and see what they did to us,this is unfair and in justice to us.

they are not even touching one single file , this is ridiculous , still no transparency,some says 14 months website says 14 months, its from AOR or from receive---nobody knows, now somebody said 18 months, are they playing with us?

Anybody asked for Status email yet?

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goalkb said:
Anybody asked for Status email yet?
i feel like crying everyday.... :mad:

yes, i emailed for a status and got the standard response.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is a popular program, and CIC received a high volume of CEC paper applications prior to the launch of Express Entry on January 1, 2015. These applications continue to be processed.

Processing time for people who applied to CEC is available on our website. This information is updated quarterly. Please consult our website for posted processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

MridulSharma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
franklin108 said:

All hell broke loose
Frankly the rate at which it is going I wont be surprised we will be where we are today around this time in 2016. The "Liberal" Govt is hell bent on bringing in 25,000 Syrian refugees before the end of the year (which is impossible), so it will continue well into 2016. Their priority #1 is BRING IN SYRIAN REFUGGES. Unless the 25,000 is reached, all other processes are stopped OR highly under-staffed. These guys have to learn a lot from US - majority of the Governors of US provinces put an immediate halt to refugee programs, while this country prioritizes them. Losing Harper added extra woes to us all.

aakash12

Aug 22, 2012
Please no more out of the context comments....
Getting back to reality... one of the Aug candidate got a MR yesterday

Time line is

Submitted - August 11, 2014
AOR - November 5, 2014
medical Request - November 17, 2015

nhixon

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Not sure if we discussed about this earlier but I received a newsletter which states :

"Foremost among the forecasts made by CIC is that the total intake of economic immigrants to Canada through Express Entry is set to increase once the backlog of applications from 2014 has been cleared. "

Full read here : http://www.cicnews.com/2015/11/important-updates-express-entry-selection-system-canadian-immigration-116607.html

So...lets not lose hopes yet. Stay strong !

aakash12 said:
Please no more out of the context comments....
Getting back to reality... one of the Aug candidate got a MR yesterday

Time line is

Submitted - August 11, 2014
AOR - November 5, 2014
medical Request - November 17, 2015

Kiranmayi

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Done....
15-12-2015 (upfront)
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
16-03-2016
nhixon said:
Not sure if we discussed about this earlier but I received a newsletter which states :

"Foremost among the forecasts made by CIC is that the total intake of economic immigrants to Canada through Express Entry is set to increase once the backlog of applications from 2014 has been cleared. "

Full read here : http://www.cicnews.com/2015/11/important-updates-express-entry-selection-system-canadian-immigration-116607.html

So...lets not lose hopes yet. Stay strong !
Good one. Thanks for sharing