+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Citizenship Application

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my file has been transferred to Hamilton early June and I'm still waiting for the test.
I'm not sure when it can happen but 7 months is really annoying !!!
They usually call applicants after 2 3 months...
I don't know man ! I'm really sick of CIC , I have sent my PR renewal application almost 3 months ago and they keep increasing the delay. No PR No Citizenship and being obliged to work as a cheap labour are really bothering and have no option to go back or go ahead ...
hope Lord comes down and save us !

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was tracking the August guys, one of them who has applied August 28 last year got a letter of writing the test on Sep 6.
If everything's going well , we should expect something in October.

jujuberanch said:
just called them, and still no news.

sept-30

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
to day I called cic again and guess what? my file is still in Sydney. i don't know whats wrong with them! and I don't know how long more they can keep that file in Sydney.

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You guys may be laughing at me but some weird things have happened to August and September 2013 applicant. I'm tracking people applied in different months and I figured out that most applications are being normally processed before and after August and September 2013 files.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
anyone still waiting for test?
my file has been transferred to local office since feb this year, cic agents said everything is ok and just wait for test, but so far 8 months is coming, no test

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some of us are still waiting for the test !

suresure said:
my file has been transferred to local office since feb this year, cic agents said everything is ok and just wait for test, but so far 8 months is coming, no test

stan7175

Feb 14, 2014
I am a november 2013 applicant from mississauga still waiting for test.

suresure said:

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honestly, neither I ordered ATIP nor called CIC . My last call was about last month or something and I don't think they can help.
Last time, the agent kept saying me according to the CIC website the whole process can take up to two years after you have received the acknowledgment letter !!!!!!!! Why should I contact them again??
The agent was lying at me or she didn't have any basic idea about their website. On the website CIC says the processing time starts once they have received your documents while the liar agent was saying after I got the letter I have to wait 2 years. It's a six-month different at least.
So why I need to bother to pay 5 dollars to order ATIP and wait 1 month to get it or waste my time for calling them ???

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one more thing I noticed these days about quite slow process is just because it's summer now and I believe so many CIC employees are away for vacation. Maybe the previous speed of process (which is really slow as well) will come back in late Sept.

We shall see!
I am disappointed with unfair and discriminating CIC behaviour with applicants and I don't think to hear back from them till new year.
One thing I believe they will pay price for that very soon.

S.

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I called CIC today and today one polite and helpful agent tried to go over my application. No news from Test yet.
I told him some of my friends in the same local office got invited for the test 6 week after the local office received their application. This time I got a good answer. He told me yes sir, I realize your concern but I can't explain it.

I just need to wait and wait and wait ...

Good luck,
S.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sazamizi said:
I called CIC today and today one polite and helpful agent tried to go over my application. No news from Test yet.
I told him some of my friends in the same local office got invited for the test 6 week after the local office received their application. This time I got a good answer. He told me yes sir, I realize your concern but I can't explain it.

I just need to wait and wait and wait ...

Good luck,
S.
it will come, it will come, still 4 months to go in 2014