+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
Anyone faced issues with printing the below forms:

imm0008_8e
IMM5562E

I have typed in data and tried printing but it prints the document with below error:
ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: get
STACK:
/quit
-dictionary-
-mark

How are you all filling these two documents? by hand?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Toronto2013 said:
Anyone faced issues with printing the below forms:

imm0008_8e
IMM5562E

I have typed in data and tried printing but it prints the document with below error:
ERROR: undefined
OFFENDING COMMAND: get
STACK:
/quit
-dictionary-
-mark

How are you all filling these two documents? by hand?
5562 I had to fill out by hand. Wasn't able to type into all the fields. But 0008_8e should work.
Try re-downloading the form.

sickn

Jun 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013
IELTS Request
03-09-2013
Med's Request
27-03-2014
Med's Done....
31-03-2014
iam_toby said:
Rock'n'Roll man! It's our month! LOL 8) 8)
Hey so since i cannot send PM's. (Do you know why?). Just wanted to say that I'm submitting everything in tomorrow. All information is sealed and ready to go! Do some of the members have a preference with how they are sending their submission?

Toronto2013

Jul 18, 2013
iam_toby said:
Got all the form filling issues sorted out?
So far so good . Traveling on work now. I will print all of them on Sunday evening or Monday morning and hope no other issues come up. Aim is to post them on Monday for sure.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sickn said:
Hey so since i cannot send PM's. (Do you know why?). Just wanted to say that I'm submitting everything in tomorrow. All information is sealed and ready to go! Do some of the members have a preference with how they are sending their submission?
Most applicants use Canadapost Xpresspost. :) I'll change the spreadsheet in a bit. Thanks for letting us know.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Toronto2013 said:
So far so good . Traveling on work now. I will print all of them on Sunday evening or Monday morning and hope no other issues come up. Aim is to post them on Monday for sure.
Sounds great. I'll be mailing my application on Monday as well.

Jun 12, 2013
Hi Everyone,

just want to ask you guys that shall I send application package via courier or by mail. As they both are different addresses. Also shall I include signature required?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
jimmyrahularora said:
Hi Everyone,

just want to ask you guys that shall I send application package via courier or by mail. As they both are different addresses. Also shall I include signature required?
Whatever you prefer. Signature is not required. I mail my application using Canadapost Xpresspost for like $17.

francaispourquebec

Star Member
Jun 4, 2013
Hi All, this question was asked before but just wanted to clarify: my CSQ mentions Buffalo as the immigration office, so I put Buffalo in the main 0008 form (question 4) and sent it.

Do you think this would be an issue? Please advice.....

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
francaispourquebec said:
Hi All, this question was asked before but just wanted to clarify: my CSQ mentions Buffalo as the immigration office, so I put Buffalo in the main 0008 form (question 4) and sent it.

Do you think this would be an issue? Please advice.....
No, that's fine. Upon checking your application CIC will change that to CPP-O.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
FORM UPDATE ALERT

A reminder to all September applications who were prepping applications in the last few
weeks. CIC changed and updated the document checklist in August.
So make sure to include the updated document checklist in your application package!!

Here's the link to the new checklist: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf

The only update I found was in the language requirement section. A note has been
added that copies from language tests are accepted in a second CEC application in case the
results submitted in the first application have not been returned to the applicant.

Cheers

Jclu

Sep 5, 2013
I sent my application on the end of August. CIC received on Sept 3rd. Hope to get the file# soon.