+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Toronto2013 said:
Congrats Toby! Did you apply when your WP expiry is less than 4 months?

Do you have any idea whether we need to have original mark sheets or degree certificates at any stage during the PR processing time? I have only copies with me and my originals are all in my home country and wondering whether the need arises to show them during PR process. Thanks
The day I applied was exactly 4 months before my current permit was about to expire.

You don't need transcripts or anything. Refer to the document checklist for required documents and submit
only documents mentioned on the checklist.

You can find links on my website >> http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/

rcherukuri09

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
toby my bwp along with my wifes got approved
i applied on 3rd dec 3am est wow
toby i am so happy man
and my h1b approved i am hesitating to go to usa know

party timeeeeeeeeeee

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rcherukuri09 said:
toby my bwp along with my wifes got approved
i applied on 3rd dec 3am est wow
toby i am so happy man
and my h1b approved i am hesitating to go to usa know

party timeeeeeeeeeee

Booooya! Awesome, dude. Glad you got your WP approved.

rcherukuri09 said:
wn do u think i am going to recieve phycical wps in the mail
Depends on how far away from Vegreville you live. I live in BC and I'm still waiting for mine. Got it approved on
Monday. Hang in there, you'll get it for sure.

rcherukuri09

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Thanks toby
man I live 5hrs drive away from vegreville
Let's see and about my h1b as I told u before still n dilemma to move to USA .
Let's see''',,,,,,

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
rcherukuri09 said:
Thanks toby
man I live 5hrs drive away from vegreville
Let's see and about my h1b as I told u before still n dilemma to move to USA .
Let's see''',,,,,,
Had my BOWP in the mail on Friday, took 4 days excluding Monday ( the day of approval ).

Jaimo

Dec 21, 2013
hi

I am toby and other experts pls I need your help on this

my husband just Got his AOR but before then he applied for restoration as a visitor my question is
1. when he gets the visitors visa can he apply for an open work permit
2. when he is applying for the work permit can he include me and apply for spouse open work permit even though I live outside Canada
Or do I have to do a separate application. thanks for your help

mawin

Nov 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Toby
Did you apply open work permit online or paper?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Jaimo said:
hi

I am toby and other experts pls I need your help on this

my husband just Got his AOR but before then he applied for restoration as a visitor my question is
1. when he gets the visitors visa can he apply for an open work permit

No, he's not eligible for the BOWP as one of the requirements is, that the PA has to hold a valid work permit that is about to expire. More information about the requirements can be found on my website http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/ or on the CIC website.

2. when he is applying for the work permit can he include me and apply for spouse open work permit even though I live outside Canada
Or do I have to do a separate application. thanks for your help

Jaimo

Dec 21, 2013
I checked the Canadian website for open work permit and it states that he is eligible for open work permit. pls can he add me to his application.

Jaimo

Dec 21, 2013
thank u I am Toby.

here is what I found on Canadian website. if he is restored as a visitor with TRV Valid for 6mths can he apply for OWP and add me to his application
You may be eligible to apply for an open work permit if you are in one of the following situations:
1.You are already working in Canada and your application for permanent residence has been approved under one of the following : •Spouse or Common-law Partner in Canada class
• Live-in Caregiver Program
•Federal Skilled Worker Program
•Canadian Experience Class
•Provincial Nominee Program
•Federal Skilled Trades Program
•humanitarian and compassionate grounds
You may also be eligible if you are a family member of someone whose application for permanent residence has been approved under one of the above.
2. Your spouse is
•a skilled worker in an occupation under the National Occupational Classification (NOC) skill type 0, A or B ,
•a foreign student
3.You are in Canada under a federal-provincial/territorial immigration agreement, including an active pilot project, or you are a spouse or dependent child of someone who is in Canada under a temporary foreign worker annex of a federal-provincial/territorial immigration agreement with an applicable pilot project.
4.You are a full-time student enrolled at an eligible publicly funded post-secondary educational institution or you are in an approved program at an eligible privately funded institution.
5.You have a temporary resident permit valid for at least six months.

thank YOU

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Jaimo said:
I checked the Canadian website for open work permit and it states that he is eligible for open work permit. pls can he add me to his application.
Check the Come to Canada wizard if he's eligible: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/cometocanada.asp
If he is eligible, you can apply for a SOWP.

Jaimo

Dec 21, 2013
thanks I am Toby ,You are a genius.

I tried the eligibility tool and My husband is eligible for an open work permit. please can he add me to his application when applying for an open work permit or do I need to apply separately because I live outside Canada.

Thank you