Waived
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Dear Friends,

Late entry into the forum, however a September 2013 applicant :)

App File: 23 Sep 2013
File Recieved by CIO: 26 Sep 2013

Expected AOR: 25 Nov 2013

Hey sg33 - My status is the same as yours:

Closed WP expiring: Dec 2013, and company pressing to renew the WP. I am delaying the extension.

Will apply for BOWP for me and my spouse sometime around Nov 10 close to AOR reciept date. Hope it will work out.

All the best to everyone.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
KavAgAv said:
Dear Friends,

Closed WP expiring: Dec 2013, and company pressing to renew the WP. I am delaying the extension.

Will apply for BOWP for me and my spouse sometime around Nov 10 close to AOR reciept date. Hope it will work out.

I'll put you on the spreadsheet!

A few more things I'd need to know, please:

-NOC:
-Visa office requested:
-Country of origin:
-Payment method:
-( if Credit Card: ) Date charged:

Thanks

Got your submission. Thanks. When was your Credit Card charged?

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
KavAgAv said:
Dear Friends,

Hey KavAgav -

I also sent my application on 23rd Sep and it was received on 27th Sep.

I doubt if you will get your AOR by 10th of Nov, i am expecting it somewhere around 25th Nov.

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
waitstartedaug13 said:
I can understand what you are trying to say. You are not required to inform your employer that you have applied for PR and waiting for AOR if you do not want to inform them and afraid of informing them. There is no document required for closed WP extension that talks about PR application filing and AOR. If there is such a document that is being asked, that is an internal document to your employer itself. There will be a lot of internal documents collected by employers from you but will not be submitted to CIC. Closed or Open Work Permit is nothing to do with your in-progress PR application. The only documents required for closed WP extension are Employment Letter(from Employer), your resume and the actual WP extension application forms (from CIC site) and other documents such as degree certificates, marriage certificate(if extending visitor record for spouse), passport copies and current wp copies, passport photos and other related documents. So you do not have to let your employer know that you applied for PR and waiting for AOR if you feel that it will affect your current employment. And you can not say that you applied for PR until you receive AOR, who knows application will be returned for missing signatures, documents and some other things. Your Employer will not come to know that you applied for PR unless they verify in ECAS with your UCI number and I do not think your employer will do that. Even if they ask you later about your PR application, you can tell them that you had not disclosed that at the time of WP extension as you did not get acknowledgement (AOR) from CIC then. Don't worry :)
Hi -

Thanks for the reply, there is a document PRD (Project Role Description) that asks if you have applied for the PR. Could you please guide me to the link on CIC website for the closed work permit.

sasdp

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Hello,
Wish all our friends should get AOR soon…Thanks for all your support…with prayers... :)

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
iam_toby said:
Any ECAS status updates, fellow September applicants? ???
Toby,

Can see my ECAS stauts - "application received."

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys it would be so much easier to give everyone access to this soreadsheet. 49 pages of chat and hardly anyone has received aor. It's really going to make this thread hard to.follow which is a real shame.