+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
iam_toby said:
Thanks for using it :)) Took me quite a while to gather all that stuff. Really appreciate it.

It's in my signature.
Thanks Toby. I really appreciate your time and research in gathering all the info and helping out all our September, 2013 guys.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Thanks Toby. I really appreciate your time and research in gathering all the info and helping out all our September, 2013 guys.
It's what I'm doing.. savin' lifes. Haha 8) 8)

Hope we see some more AORs today.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
cinderella said:
MIA just doesn't sound good.
i have notifications coming in to my email, and while I am busy making money
I still allot some of my time to read the posts,
and keep up with the page.

Thank you. ;)
As long as you check back in with updates on your application it's totally fine 8)

naveenr

Oct 31, 2013
Hi Guys,

I joined the group yesterday.My application package reached the CIC office on 5th of September and I received my AOR today.

Hope everyone get their AORs in days to come

All the very best

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
naveenr said:
Hi Guys,

I joined the group yesterday.My application package reached the CIC office on 5th of September and I received my AOR today.

Hope everyone get their AORs in days to come

All the very best

Thanks
Thanks, I'll put your case on the spreadsheet.

Please let me know the following information about your application:

-NOC:
-Visa office requested:
-Date you sent your application:
-Country of origin:
-Payment method:
-( if Credit Card: ) Date charged:

Thanks

naveenr

Oct 31, 2013
Thanks Toby.Please find below my details:
-NOC:2174
-Visa office requested:New Delhi India
-Date you sent your application:27th August
-Country of origin:India
-Payment method:Online

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
naveenr said:
Thanks Toby.Please find below my details:
-NOC:2174
-Visa office requested:New Delhi India
-Date you sent your application:27th August
-Country of origin:India
-Payment method:Online
Thanks, I updated the spreadsheet accordingly. Do you plan on applying for BOWP?? If so, we also have a BOWP
sheet on the spreadsheet keeping track of BOWP applications.

naveenr

Oct 31, 2013
Thanks for updating the spreadsheet. My current visa is valid till July 2015 and no plans for BOWP as of now

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
naveenr said:
Thanks for updating the spreadsheet. My current visa is valid till July 2015 and no plans for BOWP as of now
Ya, you can expect your PR application finished by September 2014, I guess. There's absolutely no need for a BOWP then.

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Hi Guys -

My wp with my current company is gonna expire somewhere around end of December, i have started to gather documents to get my work permit extended. The problem is that in some of the documents required for Work Permit they ask if i have applied for the PR or not, I don't want to put this part as Yes till i get my AOR because I am not sure how our management will behave once they come to know about it.

Because the documents will be reviewed by our managers and the visa cell before being sent to Attorney for filing i don't know how much time it is going to take. The risk i have is that if my AOR comes around a time that is in between the time i have send my documents to our Visa cell and my WP is filed by the Attorney.

For Example: If i send my documents saying "I have applied for the PR and waiting for AOR" next week and our Attorney files it somewhere around 25th after reviewing it but i get my AOR on say 23rd, then it will be a problem because i got my AOR before the documents were submitted to the Govt.

Please guide on what i should do.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sg33 said:
Hi Guys -

My wp with my current company is gonna expire somewhere around end of December, i have started to gather documents to get my work permit extended. The problem is that in some of the documents required for Work Permit they ask if i have applied for the PR or not, I don't want to put this part as Yes till i get my AOR because I am not sure how our management will behave once they come to know about it.

Because the documents will be reviewed by our managers and the visa cell before being sent to Attorney for filing i don't know how much time it is going to take. The risk i have is that if my AOR comes around a time that is in between the time i have send my documents to our Visa cell and my WP is filed by the Attorney.

For Example: If i send my documents saying "I have applied for the PR and waiting for AOR" next week and our Attorney files it somewhere around 25th after reviewing it but i get my AOR on say 23rd, then it will be a problem because i got my AOR before the documents were submitted to the Govt.

Why don't you simply apply for BOWP by yourself? You don't need anyone else to do that?!

waitstartedaug13

Aug 24, 2013
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
sg33 said:
Hi Guys -

I can understand what you are trying to say. You are not required to inform your employer that you have applied for PR and waiting for AOR if you do not want to inform them and afraid of informing them. There is no document required for closed WP extension that talks about PR application filing and AOR. If there is such a document that is being asked, that is an internal document to your employer itself. There will be a lot of internal documents collected by employers from you but will not be submitted to CIC. Closed or Open Work Permit is nothing to do with your in-progress PR application. The only documents required for closed WP extension are Employment Letter(from Employer), your resume and the actual WP extension application forms (from CIC site) and other documents such as degree certificates, marriage certificate(if extending visitor record for spouse), passport copies and current wp copies, passport photos and other related documents. So you do not have to let your employer know that you applied for PR and waiting for AOR if you feel that it will affect your current employment. And you can not say that you applied for PR until you receive AOR, who knows application will be returned for missing signatures, documents and some other things. Your Employer will not come to know that you applied for PR unless they verify in ECAS with your UCI number and I do not think your employer will do that. Even if they ask you later about your PR application, you can tell them that you had not disclosed that at the time of WP extension as you did not get acknowledgement (AOR) from CIC then. Don't worry :)