+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
Should be getting it today or tomorrow. Hang in there 8) AORs are on the way!
Hope so :).

Totally off the topic, if u remember our previous convo regd the BOWP. I have decided to return to India and i am flying this friday :). Waiting fr AOR then BOWP n then Notice period here. It would have been killing.

Want to take a break and come back with PR.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
anilkumar925 said:

Totally off the topic, if u remember our previous convo regd the BOWP. I have decided to return to India and i am flying this friday :). Waiting fr AOR then BOWP n then Notice period here. It would have been killing.

Fair enough. So you'll be coming back in 11-12 months when you get your application approved?

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
anilkumar925 said:

Great decision with your situation. Again it depends on whatever works for you.

In my case I would not want to leave Canada and comeback with PR. The obvious reason is I am kind of settled here with my Wife and Kid for pas 2 yrs. It would be tough on my side to shift myself completely for a period of 1 yr and come back with PR and start all over again. Fingers crossed for AOR and then for BOWP and then for a new job and then for Medicals and then for PR :) A suspense thriller with lot of thrilling episodes to come :)

bhopali

Star Member
Mar 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-04-2015 @ YYZ
anilkumar925 said:

anilkumar, you and me are in the same bucket, I am also in the same condition and returning nxt month... hope I will have AOR, BOWP by tht time..

So, how would you get your BOWP when you are not here in Canada ?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
bhopali said:
I don't think Anil is going to apply for BOWP anymore.

BTW A trackitt Sept applicant (HemakumarP) just got AoR in 55 days :eek:

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
iamroth said:
I don't think Anil is going to apply for BOWP anymore.

BTW A trackitt Sept applicant (HemakumarP) just got AoR in 55 days :eek:
Looks like they're processing faster now... That's great!

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
kunishsa said:
Great decision with your situation. Again it depends on whatever works for you.

In my case I would not want to leave Canada and comeback with PR. The obvious reason is I am kind of settled here with my Wife and Kid for pas 2 yrs. It would be tough on my side to shift myself completely for a period of 1 yr and come back with PR and start all over again. Fingers crossed for AOR and then for BOWP and then for a new job and then for Medicals and then for PR :) A suspense thriller with lot of thrilling episodes to come :)
True. I am single and going to get married in India and be with my family for an year so that i can start everything with a fresh mind. I have already been here for 1 n Half year.I hope my Canadian Exp comes to good use for my future job search.

All the best for your things. Whats life without thrills n suspense :).

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
bhopali said:
anilkumar, you and me are in the same bucket, I am also in the same condition and returning nxt month... hope I will have AOR, BOWP by tht time..

I wont be applying since one of the important pre-requisite for BOWP is that we need to be in Canada while it is being processed.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Awesome Anil. See my words are true :) Congrats for you. You are travelling this Friday, so go for BOWP today or tomorrow. You can apply BOWP only when you are in Canada.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
kunishsa said:
Awesome Anil. See my words are true :) Congrats for you. You are travelling this Friday, so go for BOWP today or tomorrow. You can apply BOWP only when you are in Canada.
Agreed. But again, he's decided to go back anyway :) So not worth spending $150 on a work permit he's not going to use, right?

anilkumar925

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
Agreed. But again, he's decided to go back anyway :) So not worth spending $150 on a work permit he's not going to use, right?
Can i just apply from Canada and then leave next day ? I was always of the assumption that we need to be in canada for the whole duration of processing of the BOWP .

Guys, I still have 48 hrs left, tell me that there is some light at the end of the tunnel :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
anilkumar925 said:
Can i just apply from Canada and then leave next day ? I was always of the assumption that we need to be in canada for the whole duration of processing of the BOWP .

Guys, I still have 48 hrs left, tell me that there is some light at the end of the tunnel :)
Those are the requirements:

To be eligible for a bridging WP, the following parameters must be met:

The foreign national is currently in Canada;
They have valid status on a WP that is due to expire within 4 months;
They are the principal applicant on an application for permanent residence under the FSWP, the CEC, the PNP or the FSTP;
They have received a positive eligibility assessment on their PR application under one of the Economic Class programs above; and
They have made application for an open WP.
It doesn't say you have to stay in Canada, you only have to be in Canada to apply. That's how I read those... 8)