+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2013 Applications

izzi

Oct 29, 2013
hello all...my application was received by the CIO september 9th...still waiting on the AOR but i need it urgently as my work permit us due to expire on November 9th...i haven't started the LMO process yet because i'm praayyinngg i get the AOR in time and can just get a OBWP....if not i think i have to stay as a visitor just to buy some time while i work on my LMO application...anyone else in the same boat?

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
izzi said:
hello all...my application was received by the CIO september 9th...still waiting on the AOR but i need it urgently as my work permit us due to expire on November 9th...i haven't started the LMO process yet because i'm praayyinngg i get the AOR in time and can just get a OBWP....if not i think i have to stay as a visitor just to buy some time while i work on my LMO application...anyone else in the same boat?
According to the spreadsheet and current processing times you can expect the AOR for Nov-10th.
Do you want me to add your case to the spreadsheet as well?

izzi

Oct 29, 2013
iam_toby said:
According to the spreadsheet and current processing times you can expect the AOR for Nov-10th.
Do you want me to add your case to the spreadsheet as well?
Sure if you would like...what info do you need?

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
izzi said:
Hi Izzi

Even my application reached them on 9th Sept, 2013. Has your CC charged? Waiting eagerly for my AOR. We both might be getting our AORs on the same day.

Cheers,
Kunishsa

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
izzi said:
I would need:

- NOC:
- Country of origin:
- Visa Office requested:
- Date filed:
- Payment method:
- ( If credit card: when was it charged? )

Thanks

izzi

Oct 29, 2013
here you go iam_toby

- NOC: 1123 and 4212 (i had three different jobs to accumulate the hours..it was hell)
- Country of origin: sudan
- Visa Office requested: cpp-o
- Date filed: app received september 9th
- Payment method: online

Good luck to you as well Kunisha! my only worry is that i will not get the AOR in time to be eligible for the OBWP because my current work permit has to be valid...i'm really worried i hope we get it before novebmer 9th!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
izzi said:
here you go iam_toby

- NOC: 1123 and 4212 (i had three different jobs to accumulate the hours..it was hell)
- Country of origin: sudan
- Visa Office requested: cpp-o
- Date filed: app received september 9th
- Payment method: online

Good luck to you as well Kunisha! my only worry is that i will not get the AOR in time to be eligible for the OBWP because my current work permit has to be valid...i'm really worried i hope we get it before novebmer 9th!
Thanks, updated the spreadsheet. One last question, when did you send your application?