+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Secondary Review Petition

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
nadiastone said:
Pls add me into the petition list.
Guys,

All those in the list above, please provide your name and last 4 digits of your case # by sending a private message to AJK

He already got his PR card but was willing to help those who havent got it yet and are stuck and waiting.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Friends

Trying since long to send Secondary Review Petition but nobody coming forward to share requested information i.e first/last name and last four digit of PR card

Here is updated list of interested members but only two members shared information...thanks

1 - Vop - Info Received
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 – Ezlib - Info Received
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Osama912
20 - Hasan F
21 - Kawkab H
22 - Zaineh F
23 - Happilee
24 - Helenliu
25 - Daisey178
26 - Jessica Li
27 - rbrar14

Indiacan

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Good...keep it up

AJK_9 said:
Hi Friends

Trying since long to send Secondary Review Petition but nobody coming forward to share requested information i.e first/last name and last four digit of PR card

Here is updated list of interested members but only two members shared information...thanks

1 - Vop - Info Received
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Osama912
20 - Hasan F
21 - Kawkab H
22 - Zaineh F
23 - Happilee
24 - Helenliu
25 - Daisey178
26 - Jessica Li
27 - rbrar14

savio.dcruz

Aug 3, 2013
Hi Guys,

Applied June 4th 2015
Processing started November 2015
Additional documents requested February 2016

Until now no update says your file is in local office in Hamilton, sent over 10 urgent processing requests with my flight tickets, was of no use. I travel out of Canada on work every other month from a Canadian company to our branch office in Oman.

Currently my PR card expired and the PR Travel document takes 3 months to process in AbuDhabi, Can you imagine 3 months for a Travel document ??
I am stuck without being able to enter Canada to get back to my family, home and work.

It's just frustrating that when you know you have your family,home, investments and so on in the country and you can't enter back.

Count me in please.

Thanks,
Savio

justinline

May 19, 2009
What kind of documents did they ask for?

Did you try to get the CAIPS/ FOSS/ GCMS notes on your application through ATIP.

Thanks,
Justin

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
AJK_9 said:
Hi Friends

1 - Vop - Info Received
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Osama912
20 - Hasan F
21 - Kawkab H
22 - Zaineh F
23 - Happilee
24 - Helenliu
25 - Daisey178
26 - Jessica Li
27 - rbrar14
Hi All,

If you are willing to wait for so long, since AJK is willing to send the petition for us to the Minister, please just provide your names and the last 4 digits of your Case # to him via a private message.

Everyone is petitioning the minister to look into their case whether its family class, spousal sponsorship etc and out of the list of priorities, they haven't shown PR card processing to be their priority even though its probably the simplest to solve. Its really unfortunate that its taken so long to approve a simple card but since everything at the IRCC is the way it is combined with the Phoenix payroll issues, one really has no idea when these things will be resolved.

So kindly requesting that you probably have nothing to lose by at least trying this method. I see number of people on this forum with issues just keeps rising for PR card renewals but just 2 have submitted their info to AJK. Most of us have waited so long already, so might as well try another approach. I've been waiting for 11 months already and my MPs office told me that there is such a huge backlog that the IRCC told them that the person can travel and just apply for a PRTD abroad and even they admitted that the timeline posted on the website is false but they told me their hands are tied as there is no other process. In the Brampton meeting, the minister conveyed that it was only after the Minister scolded the dept that they even bothered to show reduced processing times for PR cards from 180 plus days to under 90 days. But he seems completely unaware that secondary review cases are not part of the timeline so the department has just pushed cases to secondary reviews and posted superficially reduced timelines. We really need to have our cases heard so kindly requesting that you either contact your MPs to let them know its unacceptable and lets try to send the petition so if you are still waiting, if you don't mind, please provide your info to AJK by private message.

savio.dcruz

Aug 3, 2013
They say apply for PRTD, but it takes 3 months for this document too, it is the same time as getting a PR card renewed.

savio.dcruz

Aug 3, 2013
What kind of documents did they ask for?

Did you try to get the CAIPS/ FOSS/ GCMS notes on your application through ATIP.

Thanks,
Justin

Documents from my company in Canada since I was out of the country, not familiar with the terms CAIPS/ FOSS/ GCMS !!

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Thanks VOP for trusting...only Goal is trying something better for members, don't want to see all members to pass through same situation I suffered for 14 months....

vop said:
Hi All,

If you are willing to wait for so long, since AJK is willing to send the petition for us to the Minister, please just provide your names and the last 4 digits of your Case # to him via a private message.

Everyone is petitioning the minister to look into their case whether its family class, spousal sponsorship etc and out of the list of priorities, they haven't shown PR card processing to be their priority even though its probably the simplest to solve. Its really unfortunate that its taken so long to approve a simple card but since everything at the IRCC is the way it is combined with the Phoenix payroll issues, one really has no idea when these things will be resolved.

So kindly requesting that you probably have nothing to lose by at least trying this method. I see number of people on this forum with issues just keeps rising for PR card renewals but just 2 have submitted their info to AJK. Most of us have waited so long already, so might as well try another approach. I've been waiting for 11 months already and my MPs office told me that there is such a huge backlog that the IRCC told them that the person can travel and just apply for a PRTD abroad and even they admitted that the timeline posted on the website is false but they told me their hands are tied as there is no other process. In the Brampton meeting, the minister conveyed that it was only after the Minister scolded the dept that they even bothered to show reduced processing times for PR cards from 180 plus days to under 90 days. But he seems completely unaware that secondary review cases are not part of the timeline so the department has just pushed cases to secondary reviews and posted superficially reduced timelines. We really need to have our cases heard so kindly requesting that you either contact your MPs to let them know its unacceptable and lets try to send the petition so if you are still waiting, if you don't mind, please provide your info to AJK by private message.

Indiacan

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Hi Ajk

Did you received any response from members who are waiting since long ? do you think it will work ?

All the best....

ivylane

Oct 17, 2015
Count me in

My timeline

Sent application February 2015
Started processing 31st march 2015
Sent letter 31st March 2015 asking for copies of passports
Which were sent April 2015 nothing since

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Indiacan said:
Hi Ajk

Did you received any response from members who are waiting since long ? do you think it will work ?

All the best....
No Indiacan...only TWO members sent personal info...

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
ivylane said:
Count me in

My timeline

Sent application February 2015
Started processing 31st march 2015
Sent letter 31st March 2015 asking for copies of passports
Which were sent April 2015 nothing since
Hi Ivylane

Adding your name...but don't know how it will work because till date only two members given there info...everybody ready to add there name on list but not ready for sharing info...I don't know what to do because we can't send petition with this type of names, at least we should provide First/Last name and last four numbers of PR card so they can trust petition.

Here is updated list of interested members....

1 - Vop - Info Received
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang