+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Secondary Review Petition

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Kikilala said:
AKJ, may I suggest that we set a dead line? Or just go ahead with the signature we have now but also forward to the media to let the public aware of it?
Hi Kikilala

Thanks for your suggestion, what abt your card, you already received letter from CIC for collection, did you collected ?

You are right, we can make deadline and go ahead but do you think that with 20-25 people representing any concern to Government would make any difference/effect ?!? I am waiting since last 2 months and trying level best but not getting enough members to proceed.....so many people are posting there concern here but not coming forward for this...still optimistic....will do something for all...GOD is great..

Here is list on interested members

1 - Ajk_9
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 – Ezlib
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Osama912
20 - Hasan F
21 - Kawkab H
22 - Zaineh F

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
AJK_9 said:
Hi Kikilala

Thanks for your suggestion, what abt your card, you already received letter from CIC for collection, did you collected ?

You are right, we can make deadline and go ahead but do you think that with 20-25 people representing any concern to Government would make any difference/effect ?!? I am waiting since last 2 months and trying level best but not getting enough members to proceed.....so many people are posting there concern here but not coming forward for this...still optimistic....will do something for all...GOD is great..

Here is list on interested members

1 - Ajk_9
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 – Ezlib
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Osama912
20 - Hasan F
21 - Kawkab H
22 - Zaineh F
AJK we should approach national media i think that will be more useful for secondary review applicants.

Osama912

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
folks
I sent a letter to the prime minister office before 7 days about the secondary review, they answered me today that they forwarded it to the minister of immigration, but I expect, its influence will be nothing because I am alone.
what I suggest is to send a letter and add all names which you have till now directly to the minister , I thing it will make some influence.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Osama912 said:
folks
I sent a letter to the prime minister office before 7 days about the secondary review, they answered me today that they forwarded it to the minister of immigration, but I expect, its influence will be nothing because I am alone.
what I suggest is to send a letter and add all names which you have till now directly to the minister , I thing it will make some influence.
Hi Osama912

we are planning to send EM/letter to Immigration Minister but want more people to sign this petition, with 20-25 it won't makes any effect...

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Osama912 said:
folks
I support this, what's wrong in trying? lets try AJK_9. instead of waiting for 100.

happilee

Mar 11, 2014
Pls include me in the petition.

My husband submitted his PR renewal March 2015. Up to now, no update. He wants to come home to the Philippines but he cant :( This is putting a lot of stress in our marriage. :(

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
happilee said:
Pls include me in the petition.

My husband submitted his PR renewal March 2015. Up to now, no update. He wants to come home to the Philippines but he cant :( This is putting a lot of stress in our marriage. :(
Hi Happilee

Here you go...thanks

1 - Ajk_9
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 – Ezlib
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Osama912
20 - Hasan F
21 - Kawkab H
22 - Zaineh F
23 - Happilee

helenliu

Apr 18, 2016
Hi there

Similar situation:
Timeline:
CIC received application: June 8, 2015
Started Processing: November 12, 2015.
Letter sent secondary review:November 12, 2015
Application in process...

Count me in!and my family member
Pintao Hou

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
helenliu said:
Hi there

Similar situation:
Timeline:
CIC received application: June 8, 2015
Started Processing: November 12, 2015.
Letter sent secondary review:November 12, 2015
Application in process...

Count me in!and my family member
Pintao Hou
Hi helenliu

Here you go...thanks

1 - Ajk_9
2 - Heeradeepak
3 - Kikilala
4 - Kovil
5 - Malayalee
6 - Nadia601
7 - Raymond Wei
8 - Mark Wyatt
9 - Jerome Chen
10 - Torontoman
11 - Mikekoo
12 - Jerry Zhang
13 - JJS
14 – Ezlib
15 - Amr Maraie
16 - Frankma
17 - JN-PETER
18 - Elliesun
19 - Osama912
20 - Hasan F
21 - Kawkab H
22 - Zaineh F
23 - Happilee
24 - Helenliu

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Friends

Please come forward so we can send this petition,

DRAFT PETITION :

Dear Sir

Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Congrats for your kind efforts towards Canadian Community

We want to draw your kind attention towards PR card renewal issue i.e. Secondary Review Cases. There are so many applicants who are waiting since long (more than 12/24 months) for PR card renewals having Secondary Review Status, even after providing requested documents in time not getting any update online or any answer from call center. there are so many applicants who have there own house, permanent job, family set-up, Tax & banking records etc

It seems that following are the major reasons for secondary review

1 - Traveling issue

2 - Visa stamps on the passport i.e. Entry/Exit Stamps

Would appreciate if you can decide some deadline for secondary review cases i.e. 12/15 months or whatever convenient for departmental process, else if required please arrange personal interview with applicants and check all the documents physically so you can get an idea and make decision

Dear Sir,

Congratulations for your sincere and kind efforts towards Canadian Community.

We would like to draw your kind attention towards PR card renewal issues where PR Cards have not been issued over a long period of time of more than 12 to 24 months and applications have been pending as Secondary Review Cases.

There are several applicants affected by this issue, who are waiting more than 12/24 months for renewed PR card, renewals having Secondary Review status. Even after providing requested documents, the call center does not provide any timeline as to when PR card will be available for travel and there is no update online or any definite answer from call center. The 80/90 days shown online under "Processing Times" has no relevance to delays for our Cards which have not been issued over 12/24 months.

Without a PR card we can't plan any travel or travel to take care of our Family abroad even in emergencies as there are many applicants who have old parents leaving back-home in their country.

Canada is a savior of Freedom in the world and to its residents and delay in issue of PR Card (which allows mobility to travel) curtails this Freedom of mobility for residents.

We would request and appeal if you can decide some maximum timeline for secondary review cases to 9 months (The period allowed to apply PR Card in advance before expiry) convenient for the departmental process and to allow residents Freedom of Mobility.

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Permanent Residents

dican

Jul 29, 2015
Thank you for these efforts. Please add my name dican.
I will be willing to write an article for the media, The Hill Times or other.
We should send this soon. We can't wait to have hundred or hundreds or signatures.

AJK_9 said:
Hi Friends

Please come forward so we can send this petition,

DRAFT PETITION :

Dear Sir

Congrats for your kind efforts towards Canadian Community

We want to draw your kind attention towards PR card renewal issue i.e. Secondary Review Cases. There are so many applicants who are waiting since long (more than 12/24 months) for PR card renewals having Secondary Review Status, even after providing requested documents in time not getting any update online or any answer from call center. there are so many applicants who have there own house, permanent job, family set-up, Tax & banking records etc

It seems that following are the major reasons for secondary review

1 - Traveling issue

2 - Visa stamps on the passport i.e. Entry/Exit Stamps

Would appreciate if you can decide some deadline for secondary review cases i.e. 12/15 months or whatever convenient for departmental process, else if required please arrange personal interview with applicants and check all the documents physically so you can get an idea and make decision

Dear Sir,

Congratulations for your sincere and kind efforts towards Canadian Community.

We would like to draw your kind attention towards PR card renewal issues where PR Cards have not been issued over a long period of time of more than 12 to 24 months and applications have been pending as Secondary Review Cases.

There are several applicants affected by this issue, who are waiting more than 12/24 months for renewed PR card, renewals having Secondary Review status. Even after providing requested documents, the call center does not provide any timeline as to when PR card will be available for travel and there is no update online or any definite answer from call center. The 80/90 days shown online under "Processing Times" has no relevance to delays for our Cards which have not been issued over 12/24 months.

Without a PR card we can't plan any travel or travel to take care of our Family abroad even in emergencies as there are many applicants who have old parents leaving back-home in their country.

Canada is a savior of Freedom in the world and to its residents and delay in issue of PR Card (which allows mobility to travel) curtails this Freedom of mobility for residents.

We would request and appeal if you can decide some maximum timeline for secondary review cases to 9 months (The period allowed to apply PR Card in advance before expiry) convenient for the departmental process and to allow residents Freedom of Mobility.

Thanking you,
Yours Sincerely,
Permanent Residents

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Friends

This week consulted two prominent lawyers and Media for Secondary Review Petition and finalized the draft for all of us...and just now checked my status...it seems that now they are working on March/April 2015 SR files

We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 10, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 23, 2015.
We sent you a letter on April 23, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on May 6, 2016. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.
We sent you correspondence on May 11, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Still ready for sending Secondary Review Petition for rest of the members who trusted us, please let me know so we can proceed further....All the Best

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
AJK_9 said:
Hi Friends

This week consulted two prominent lawyers and Media for Secondary Review Petition and finalized the draft for all of us...and just now checked my status...it seems that now they are working on March/April 2015 SR files

We received your application for a permanent resident card on March 10, 2015.
We started processing your application on April 23, 2015.
We sent you a letter on April 23, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on May 6, 2016. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at a CIC office.
We sent you correspondence on May 11, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Still ready for sending Secondary Review Petition for rest of the members who trusted us, please let me know so we can proceed further....All the Best
Did you pick up your card?