+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA TIMELINE FALL 2024

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sep 3rd . Today raised one webform including my offer letter and flight tickst which was booked on aug 28th. I’m very stressed. I have spend more than four months for this…
I would not send any more webforms. Adding documents may slow down your file and may not be reviewed by officer for weeks. Passport stamping can take 10-14 days so account for that. So you had PAL approved, I assume.

Vijay krishna

Star Member
Jul 24, 2024
I would not send any more webforms. Adding documents may slow down your file and may not be reviewed by officer for weeks. Passport stamping can take 10-14 days so account for that. So you had PAL approved, I assume.
No, I didn’t add any documents. I just asked for update

manpreet27

Sep 10, 2013
I raised the webform through - Update or ask about your application: Check your application status

I didn’t add anything
I checked with my college and they told me that my LOA is not verified by IRCC yet , what does it mean, I believe my file has not been touched yet and it looks like sept intake is not possible

akash08

Star Member
Jul 29, 2024
I checked with my college and they told me that my LOA is not verified by IRCC yet , what does it mean, I believe my file has not been touched yet and it looks like sept intake is not possible
None of us know for sure how many days it takes once an officer starts the process. It is highly possible that the college LOA verification happens quickly enough. I've seen a lot of people not getting any updates (on background, eligibility) and then magically getting an approval or refusal directly without any updates for weeks/months. We are not really sure if an officer follows the same steps across each application as the process is not exactly trackable.

Vijay krishna

Star Member
Jul 24, 2024
Yes true, did you get any update on your file?
I have received a mail from the college that says “As per our records, we have already verified your Letter of Acceptance (LOA) with Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).”

Is that mean there are started to process my application?

Deban

Aug 6, 2024
Applied for Student Visa for Master’s at McGill under SDS

Application date:2nd July,2024
Application Received by IRCC and updated :2nd July,2024
Communication for Biometric received:3rd July,2024
Biometric Done:8th July,2024
Biometric Updated:8th July,2024
Medical Test :Shown as Passed on 13th July,2024
No update after that
Web Query Raised:5th August,2024 to which there is no reply
Puzzled,Tensed,frustrated with the breach in timeline Do not know what will be the outcome and whether will be able to go for the study programme at all.
Received my PPR at last.Communication received at 9.45 p.m.today

Marsif

Aug 14, 2024
Hello,

My timeline:
Application date: 4th July
Biometric appointment: 8th July
Biometric updated: 8th July
Medical Updated: 23rd July
No update since then.

As the deadline from the university for submitting visa stamp is 21st August.
So I am worried. I do not want to deffer my admission till next intake.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

My timeline:
Application date: 4th July
Biometric appointment: 8th July
Biometric updated: 8th July
Medical Updated: 23rd July
No update since then.

As the deadline from the university for submitting visa stamp is 21st August.
So I am worried. I do not want to deffer my admission till next intake.
Well you have a week to get approval and passport stamped which is not likely to happen. Passport stamping can take 7-14 business days.

Vijay krishna

Star Member
Jul 24, 2024
Well you have a week to get approval and passport stamped which is not likely to happen. Passport stamping can take 7-14 business days.
Applied on jun 29
Bio updated on july 3
Medical passed july 10
Eligibility started on july 30

My classes starts on sep 3
I have booked my flight ticket on aug 28
So what can i do pls help me out

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied on jun 29
Bio updated on july 3
Medical passed july 10
Eligibility started on july 30

My classes starts on sep 3
I have booked my flight ticket on aug 28
So what can i do pls help me out
Contact school and ask what is the last date you can start your classes. If September 3 then ask about deferral and getting new LOA for the next semester. Update file with new LOA.