+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Study permit delays

Mustafa1234

Dec 26, 2023
No, 8 weeks is the processing time right now, i am considering working days in it, probably next week i will raisa webforms to inquire, clearing my side out

Harshithreddy1529

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
No, 8 weeks is the processing time right now, i am considering working days in it, probably next week i will raisa webforms to inquire, clearing my side out
But generally SDS takes only 20-30 days and the days are calendar days not working or business days so before it goes out of hand ,contact them and know the situation.

Harshithreddy1529

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
U will get soon as am assuming u r from india? They're getting their PPRs on timw as long as i know
No Bro ,Applicants after December mid week are facing the issue ,I have seen many people who are facing the problem of medical updation . Generally it should be done in 20 days but after the Christmas and New year holidays ,processes have been slowed down, that's the reason for the delay in PPR .

Btw have your medicals updated ?

Mustafa1234

Dec 26, 2023
I applied nov 10. Still waiting as well. :( it looks like we’re going to have to defer our admission because at this point it doesn’t look like they care at all about meeting the 20 day deadline or even keeping the processing times reasonable at all.
Hey, have you got any response?