+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS Study permit delays

Mustafa1234

Dec 26, 2023
Hey Everyone, its been 49 days since i lodged my file for SDS Visa approval for canada on 8 November, medical updated on 15 November and Biometric updated on 6 December 2024. Can you guys please share your experience of your applictaion or any friend's experience so that i can take a look into it? My class is on 8 jan and last date to register is 19th of jan 2024. Why is 8t taking too long for IRCC to response, normaly they say we process most sds applications withing a month. What can i do

rizwanjaved26

Dec 27, 2023
I applied nov 10. Still waiting as well. :( it looks like we’re going to have to defer our admission because at this point it doesn’t look like they care at all about meeting the 20 day deadline or even keeping the processing times reasonable at all.

Mustafa1234

Dec 26, 2023
I mean dont they know january intake is onging and students will be eagerly waiting for response? Its very frustrating and we cant do anything about this.
If we defer what it means? I mean we will have to apply for visa again? Or if we get our application approved at the end of january or february, can we still go on that visa or what?

Jules2024

Dec 21, 2023
I applied nov 10. Still waiting as well. :( it looks like we’re going to have to defer our admission because at this point it doesn’t look like they care at all about meeting the 20 day deadline or even keeping the processing times reasonable at all.
You applied from Pakistan as well?

Mustafa1234

Dec 26, 2023
I think you should consider deferring your admission to May 2024
There's no may intake from university i confirmed it, may have to defer for september which is even more frustrating, will be stuck with this university as well for couple of months more. Just saying this maybe if i get another opportunity, well, as i said, its frustrating

lumi801

Dec 22, 2023
There's no may intake from university i confirmed it, may have to defer for september which is even more frustrating, will be stuck with this university as well for couple of months more. Just saying this maybe if i get another opportunity, well, as i said, its frustrating
Did you get an update on your application?

Harshithreddy1529

Star Member
Jan 10, 2024
Hey Everyone, its been 49 days since i lodged my file for SDS Visa approval for canada on 8 November, medical updated on 15 November and Biometric updated on 6 December 2024. Can you guys please share your experience of your applictaion or any friend's experience so that i can take a look into it? My class is on 8 jan and last date to register is 19th of jan 2024. Why is 8t taking too long for IRCC to response, normaly they say we process most sds applications withing a month. What can i do
Have u received any updates?