May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
rfgomide said:
Hey guys,

I hope someone can help me.

About the "Settlement Funds Proof", can we use chequing bank statements (certified translated in case of non-English) or should we provide a letter from the bank? My understanding is that chequing bank statements would be enough, but I would like to ensure that.

Thank you!
Bank statement and Bank reference letter are needed.
This means,one bank transaction you have done with the
bank for the last three months.

The other is a letter from the bank which shows
the balance for the last three months.

abhishekasu

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Hello friends,

I have a peculiar issue. One of the supporting document for SINP application is a birth certificate. I just noticed that my birth certificate does not have my name mentioned. (this is used to be case in old days).
What is my way out in this? Is there other alternative to birth certificate such as my X or XII marksheet?

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
abhishekasu said:
Hello friends,

I have a peculiar issue. One of the supporting document for SINP application is a birth certificate. I just noticed that my birth certificate does not have my name mentioned. (this is used to be case in old days).
What is my way out in this? Is there other alternative to birth certificate such as my X or XII marksheet?
Dear Abhisek,
Please consult the link below which will be helpful in your situation.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/no-name-on-birth-certificate-t138474.0.html
http://www.cicnews.com/2012/06/question-answer-david-cohen-june-2012-061600.html

besbi07

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2015
gaga10 said:
Hello Friends,
i applied on Jan. 4,2017, under process on Jan. 5, got email waiting for application for documents, proof of funds they asked me to send last 90 days proof of funds, but i did not have that one, i have a letter(6th Jan. 2017) of current proof of funds, would my application be rejected, any idea.
ask your bank to give you 3 months statement (in your case , from Oct to present date)... Officers are not that harsh specially when you provide docs on time. :) always be positive.

sinp Kathmandu

Aug 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
Oct 2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
7/12/ 2016 passed 19 /12 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 04 2017
VISA ISSUED...
May 10 2017
LANDED..........
july 2017
besbi07 said:
ask your bank to give you 3 months statement (in your case , from Oct to present date)... Officers are not that harsh specially when you provide docs on time. :) always be positive.
Totally aggree with besbi

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
abhishekasu said:
Hello friends,

simply photoshop

Pididi

Oct 5, 2016
SMani said:
simply photoshop
Write a letter and get it notarized by local notary peoplw stating SINP to refer to your passport to review the date of birth.
When you are submitting documents to SINP, you have to upload passport along with that notarized letter. That will take care.

rfgomide

Dec 8, 2016
sinp Kathmandu said:
Bank statement and Bank reference letter are needed.
This means,one bank transaction you have done with the
bank for the last three months.

The other is a letter from the bank which shows
the balance for the last three months.
sinp Kathmandu, I really appreciate your answer!

Could someone provide me or indicate where I can obtain a example/template about the bank letter (proof of funds)?
I asked it to my bank manager and he has no idea how to issue it. :-(

Thank you!

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
rfgomide said:
sinp Kathmandu, I really appreciate your answer!

Could someone provide me or indicate where I can obtain a example/template about the bank letter (proof of funds)?
I asked it to my bank manager and he has no idea how to issue it. :-(

Thank you!
When i was requesting it was on a bank letterhead, along with statement, the letter showed details such as:

my name, account number, sort code, dob, address, amount of money, minimum balance for past 6 months, name of employee, signature and stamp, and date.

rfgomide

Dec 8, 2016
andy108 said:
When i was requesting it was on a bank letterhead, along with statement, the letter showed details such as:

my name, account number, sort code, dob, address, amount of money, minimum balance for past 6 months, name of employee, signature and stamp, and date.
Appreciate, andy108.

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
if you have filed incomplete application, i would suggest to withdraw it
It's not an incomplete express entry application but incomplete documents in SINP EE application for 4th Jan. How can I withdraw?

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishekasu said:
What is the good settlement destination in Saskatchewan? Which is a good city to live in and have job opportunities?
Saskatoon, Regina, I don't know oh :D

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:

Something like this on a bank letter head

Date: 00.00.0000

To Whom It May Concern:

This is to certify that Mr. / Ms. /Mrs. [Your name] holds an account bearing number 000000000000000 with us, since [Date]. The address recorded with the Bank is [Provide address mentioned in the Bank records].

The current available balance in his/her said account is [mention in INR]. These funds can be en-cashed immediately on demand by the account holder.

This letter has been issued at the request of the customer and without any responsibility on part of the Bank or any of its officials.

Thank you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

For [name of the bank] Bank

Name & Designation of the Authorized Signatory