+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sample Withdrawal Letter

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hi All,
I have finally decided to withdraw my petition from CHC new delhi...I need to send withdrawal letter to consulate..I wrote this letter Please have a look at it and let me know if it is OK to go...

Subject : Requesting for Withdrawal of Visa Application

I would like to withdraw my application for study permit visa. I applied for study permit and produced all the required documents for financial and educational part. Application was submitted at VFS in New Delhi on July , 2013 and received by Canadian High Commission at New Delhi office on July, 2013.
Due to the time it has taken for your office to even start processing the file, I have elected not to pursue graduate degree in canada. Additionally the utter lack of communication from your office regarding this file has made this visa application process frustrating and completely unproductive.I hope for the benefit of future non immigrants, your Ministry can find ways to improve the efficiency of this system.
I am not able to attend Fall intake 2013 because deadline has passed and this graduate program only runs once in a year So I can not wait until next fall intake 2014.
So kindly request you to withdraw my case and return my origional documents.
Please accept my appreciation for time you have invested to look through my file and documents.

Thank You
Sincerely

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Sample Withdrawal Letter, Senior members please reply on this

Seema_Sinha said:
Hi All,
I have finally decided to withdraw my petition from CHC new delhi...I need to send withdrawal letter to consulate..I wrote this letter Please have a look at it and let me know if it is OK to go...

I would like to withdraw my application for study permit visa. I applied for study permit and produced all the required documents for financial and educational part. Application was submitted at VFS in New Delhi on July , 2013 and received by Canadian High Commission at New Delhi office on July, 2013.
Due to the time it has taken for your office to even start processing the file, I have elected not to pursue graduate degree in canada. Additionally the utter lack of communication from your office regarding this file has made this visa application process frustrating and completely unproductive.I hope for the benefit of future non immigrants, your Ministry can find ways to improve the efficiency of this system.
I am not able to attend Fall intake 2013 because deadline has passed and this graduate program only runs once in a year So I can not wait until next fall intake 2014.
Please accept my appreciation for time you have invested to look through my file and documents.

Thank You
Sincerely

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would personally take a few things out and keep it simple:

I would like to withdraw my application for study permit visa. Application was submitted at VFS in New Delhi on July , 2013 and received by Canadian High Commission at New Delhi office on July, 2013. Due to the time it has taken for your office to process the file, I am not able to attend Fall intake 2013 because deadline has passed. This graduate program only runs once in a year and I can not wait until next fall intake 2014.

Thank You
Sincerely

Reactions: Al Saudi

Chamecha95

Jan 28, 2016
How to cancel an amendment application?

Hello, everyone

I'm new to this country, but when I came to Canada and they gave me my study permit without any conditions or remarks that I can work. So, I cannot apply for a SIN number. However, I called CIC and they told me to apply for an amendment. But, here's the problem, I applied but my offer expired and I am applying for Universities and I need to go back to my country to solve some problems with my bank account as it need to be solved in person and other errands. Like I want to withdraw my application, but I don't know how, can any of you help me?

Thank you

Zarien

Mar 2, 2018
Hi All,

Thank You
Sincerely
Need to talk...kinda urgent...plz respond.. 7838861734

deepgill111

Jun 3, 2018
I was applied for may intake on 11/2/2018 in canada embassy till now i did'nt get any response ' i am in trouble . I dont know what to do please help me

ehsanshah

Aug 13, 2018
does withdrawal of a study permit visa affect your next visa application for the same visa category (study permit)?
I have to withdraw my application due to incomplete payment (I applied online) and want to start a new application right away, is it feasible?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
does withdrawal of a study permit visa affect your next visa application for the same visa category (study permit)?
I have to withdraw my application due to incomplete payment (I applied online) and want to start a new application right away, is it feasible?
It's very feasible, you just have to explain convincingly to the VO why you have to withdraw your first application when applying next

Reactions: ehsanshah

ehsanshah

Aug 13, 2018
It's very feasible, you just have to explain convincingly to the VO why you have to withdraw your first application when applying next
Thank you for your reply. Should I wait for their answer or should I start a new application immediately? because I am in a kind of hurry and can't wait so long for their reply.

Hitesh1411

Jun 27, 2018
Hi All,

Thank You
Sincerely
hl
Hi All,

Thank You
Sincerely
Hlo... Did u withdrawn Yet or not !!!