+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RQ before test , timeline

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm planning to apply for citizenship. Is there any suggestion from the expert? Thanks!

tst

Star Member
Aug 21, 2012
DAVIDWUBO said:
look4d,
i got same situation , i got RQ before test, :mad:
i applied on june 6, 2012, sydney received my application on june 11, 2012, i received Discover Canada on august 13, 2012.
processing on november 16, 2012, RQ before test on dec 24, 2012

@Davidwubo,
I can't believe, your file was super fast, I also applied in June 2012 from Scarborough, still in process.
Which office are you in? are you single or family?
Thanks

Clayton

Oct 27, 2012
look4d said:
@ Clayton, Hopefully April or May 2013 , please post you time line
Applied on Aug 8, 2011; Aug, 2012 got pre-test RQ; documents with RQ sent back to CIC within two weeks; CBSA rrecord sent back in Sep, 2012; All documents matched with the file in Late Sep, 2012; no information till now... contacted MP -- no help, the same answer as CIC call centre... stay and work in Canada, never leave, but still got RQ, from Halifax, NS.

Canadian2007

Nov 20, 2012
yes contiue to live and work and pay the taxes.. you will be a citizen by 2020..... (possibly)..this is what I am hoping for now..oh btw make sure not to leave the country .. you might get a second RQ...

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Clayton , your Pretest RQ time is the same as mine , Aug 2012 , keep in contact ,I am confident that we will get the test invitation by June this year.

It is pretty new procedure and no timeline yet, so regular RQ timeline can't apply to pretest one.

Cheers

Clayton

Oct 27, 2012
look4d said:
@ Clayton , your Pretest RQ time is the same as mine , Aug 2012 , keep in contact ,I am confident that we will get the test invitation by June this year.

It is pretty new procedure and no timeline yet, so regular RQ timeline can't apply to pretest one.

Cheers
Hope we have best lucky!

medimawla

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Canadian2007 said:
yes contiue to live and work and pay the taxes.. you will be a citizen by 2020..... (possibly)..this is what I am hoping for now..oh btw make sure not to leave the country .. you might get a second RQ...
i have been waiting more than 3 years i applied since November 2009 , i got RQ before test and still waiting i traveled several times to my country for family visit, i think CIC they don't want immigrants travel outside Canada , and deprive you of your right to acquire a citizenship ,even your personal life became theirs, i called my MP several times the last time said unfortunately that immigrants do not have any value when the government and they're for her just benefit,and that this situation will remain based , until you change the current government and its policy so be patient guys.

mmbrooksy

Jan 29, 2013
My friend's pretest RQ timeline:
Apply Sept. 2011
IP April 2012
Received RQ from Sydney in April 2012
Sent out RQ documents to Mississauga in May
Will take the test on Feb. 5th 2013

Hoping my pretest RQ processing is short like that.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mmbrooksy, wow, thank you for the input, very good news, it is only the second one I ever heard of getting invited to test after pretest RQ.

Did he leave Canada ever? , what is the RQ trigger for him?.

Thanks again

mmbrooksy

Jan 29, 2013
look4d said:
@ mmbrooksy, wow, thank you for the input, very good news, it is only the second one I ever heard of getting invited to test after pretest RQ.

Did he leave Canada ever? , what is the RQ trigger for him?.

Thanks again
Didn't know what's the trigger for her yet. Her husband has been a citizen for a long time. She never left Canada for 7 years except short trips to America. I think Sydney is giving RQ to some of the applicants randomly since the last May.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mmbrooksy , I appreciate your input, now I am excited , her timeline is 3 months earlier than mine , let's hope for the best.
Cheers

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, is there any one knows someone got invited to write the test after he got a pretest RQ?

Please let us know here.
Thanks

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
Just call cic every day,every day thats it.