NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
Mary Chad said:
Yes are also correct @ siki , Sometimes they update later on, but my online status for RQ just look exactly the same as @ Delaware
Hey mary would you like to update your timeline????
mine is terrible
applied in march 2010
test in march 2011 same day RQ
MARCH 2011 SUBMITTED RQ.

THEN JUST WAITING WAITING WAITING AND WAITING.

WISH ME LUCK.
ALI.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mirmukaramali said:
Hey mary would you like to update your timeline????
mine is terrible
applied in march 2010
test in march 2011 same day RQ
MARCH 2011 SUBMITTED RQ.

THEN JUST WAITING WAITING WAITING AND WAITING.

WISH ME LUCK.
ALI.
I wish you all the luck Ali... what is your office? If you are in GTA then join us on Sat meeting.
My timeline is
Applied Mar 2011
Test Jan 2012
RQ May 2012(after 4 months of test)
Submitted June 2012
Now file moved from Mississauga office to St.Claire and they are quoting 48 months delay in RQ processing.

mirmukaramali

Jun 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ST.claire
NOC Code......
NOT REQUIRED
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
NOT REQUIRED
Nomination.....
NOT REQUIRED
AOR Received.
14th may 2010
IELTS Request
NOT REQUIRED
File Transfer...
30th may 2011
Med's Request
NOT REQUIRED
Interview........
nov 2013
Mary Chad said:
I wish you all the luck Ali... what is your office? If you are in GTA then join us on Sat meeting.
My timeline is
Applied Mar 2011
Test Jan 2012
RQ May 2012(after 4 months of test)
Submitted June 2012
Now file moved from Mississauga office to St.Claire and they are quoting 48 months delay in RQ processing.
Mary i wish i could join you guys on saturday.
busy with work.you know how the things work in toronto.
my office is st,claire i got an update in january 2013,they said i will have to see citizenship judge hearing.
for that extra 18 months.phewwww.
the best things we could do is to get a mp involve,thats wat i did.
well let me know what is happening.
i do follow up with you guys on twitter and facebook.
hopefully things move faster.
wish you all good luck,
till later.

Ali.

DELAWARE

Nov 24, 2008
Finally, I got the letter, It was sent 19th Feb 2013, I received it yesterday 25th. They just needed photocopies of my entry passport. I photocopied it immediatedly and sent it in the enclosed envelope. It was sent from Syndey and its posted back to Syndey.

canuckoz

Feb 21, 2013
DELAWARE said:
Finally, I got the letter, It was sent 19th Feb 2013, I received it yesterday 25th. They just needed photocopies of my entry passport. I photocopied it immediatedly and sent it in the enclosed envelope. It was sent from Syndey and its posted back to Syndey.
what the . . . ??? photocopy and mail? what if they get lost?

in Australia you scan supporting docs and upload it to the citizenship online portal. when I applied online for Australian citizenship I uploaded all my docs and they verified all my credentials (residency, police history, etc) electronically. my citizenship test was computer based, using mouse and screen, with results known immediately onsite. in less than 30 days my application was approved.

as a Canadian-born citizen, I feel embarrassed by this dysfunctional Harper government!

if another FIRST WORLD country can do it efficiently, why can't Canada do it???

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@canuckoz , why you had to apply for Australian citizenship and take test ?, you said you are Australian born , aren't you an Aus. citizen automatically by birth?

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look4d said:
@ canuckoz , why you had to apply for Australian citizenship and take test ?, you said you are Australian born , aren't you an Aus. citizen automatically by birth?
@look4d canuckoz said he is Canadian-born Citizen.

canuckoz

Feb 21, 2013
look4d said:
@ canuckoz , why you had to apply for Australian citizenship and take test ?, you said you are Australian born , aren't you an Aus. citizen automatically by birth?
i was born in Canada and moved to Australia as a permanent resident 4 years ago. In many ways, Australia is just like Canada, except warmer. :D

arminbehzad

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arminbehzad said:
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share my timeline. I sent my app from Kamloops but moved back to Vancouver; so I assume my file is gonna transfer to Vancouver.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on January 25, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 25, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on December 10, 2012.

We sent you a letter on February 26, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Any Ideas what the letter could be about?! is it going to be RQ or what?!

thanks
cheers.]

timing

Jun 9, 2011
Applied in Feb 2012
Started processing in Nov 2012
Received RQ in [end of] Feb 2013
RQ will be sent in first week of March 2013.

No test appointment date received. RQ has to be sent to St. Clair office. I spent 7 months outside of Canada to finish school. I applied only after meeting the physical residency requirement.

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Is ur local office st Claire as well or they transfered ur file because you got RQ

Ladybug

Nov 16, 2007
Hi All,
We received RQ before test ..applied in Jan 2012, got RQ in Aug, sent all the docs in Oct.
Got test date and appeared for test last week..now waiting for results.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Ladybug , I wish you the best of luck, thank you for your input , that gives us hope , we have applied in Dec 2011 , got the prestest RQ in Aug 2012, sent back Sep 1st , Do you think we will get test invitation soon?.

Thanks again