Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-08-2013 (IMM5669E/Q8), 14-11-2013 (proof of return, of funds, of cohabitation)
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012, repeat x-ray for extension 23-01-2014 (extension granted)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
svetlana said:
Hi Romanian Timeline. Is it true that if we do not have children in common with the sponsor we get a conditional PR for 2 years? what if in this 2 years we have a child?
If your marriage/common-law relationship is less than 2 years old and you don't have children together at the moment of the application, you get Condition 51. After you get the CoPR, having a child does not influence this in any way. Once you have Condition 51 in your CoPR, you're stuck with it for the first 2 years.

ronjer1

Feb 26, 2014
Hello, could somebody give me some advice please?

My wife is Romanian and I met her in Canada while she was a refugee claimant. We started living together 2 months after we met and got married a year later. She was given a work permit, working and paying taxes for a year. We lived together for 2 years along with my daughter (from a prev marriage) before she got a surprise removal order to leave Canada, due to an address change error in the system on the part of immigration Canada which they acknowledged as their fault....but could do nothing to remedy it and help her. She complied and left as requested for Romania immediately and lost her job. My spousal application was approved and she now has an interview in Bucharest.

We have hundreds of pictures together as a family in those 2 years....and daily (every single day) skype and text message communication while over a year apart waiting on our application. I have receipts for money transfers supporting her....and lots of personal mail of hers sent to our address.....and ALL her clothes are still in her closet in our home in Canada. We had a European vacation/honeymoon together last summer with lots of pics and receipts and blah blah.... I sent them all these documents, pics and proofs in our original application and even more after we had our honeymoon last summer.

What do you think she should expect from that interview in Bucharest VO? Are they trying to confirm whether the marriage is real? I even have a signed letter from my 15 year old daughter and one from my ex-wife (believe it or not) confirming that our relationship is genuine. There is absolutely NO question our relationship is genuine as we have tons of evidence, even our neighbors know it and seen us living together and partying in the back yard with music, bbq's, maintaining our property, etc. for 2 years.
What questions can they ask her.....or are they just looking to cause her problems and make us suffer?...as this would be a sick joke!

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-08-2013 (IMM5669E/Q8), 14-11-2013 (proof of return, of funds, of cohabitation)
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
ronjer1 said:
Hello, could somebody give me some advice please?

My wife is Romanian and I met her in Canada while she was a refugee claimant. We started living together 2 months after we met and got married a year later. She was given a work permit, working and paying taxes for a year. We lived together for 2 years along with my daughter (from a prev marriage) before she got a surprise removal order to leave Canada, due an address change error in the system on the part of immigration Canada which they acknowledged as their fault....but could do nothing to remedy it and help her. She complied and left as requested for Romania immediately and lost her job. My spousal application was approved and she now has an interview in Bucharest.

We have hundreds of pictures together as a family in those 2 years....and daily (every single day) skype and text message communication while over a year apart waiting on our application. I have receipts for money transfers supporting her....and lots of personal mail of hers sent to our address.....and ALL her clothes are still in her closet in our home in Canada. We had a European vacation/honeymoon together last summer with lots of pics and receipts and blah blah.... I sent them all these documents, pics and proofs in our original application and even more after we had our honeymoon last summer.

What do you think she should expect from that interview in Bucharest VO? Are they trying to confirm whether the marriage is real? I even have a signed letter from my 15 year old daughter and one from my ex-wife (believe it or not) confirming that our relationship is genuine. There is absolutely NO question our relationship is genuine as we have tons of evidence, even our neighbors know it and seen us living together for 2 years.
What questions can they ask her.....or are they just looking to cause her problems and make us suffer?...as this would be a sick joke!
They might need clarifications because your wife was a refugee claimant. Claiming refugee status usually implies that one can't return home for whatever reason. Since she returned to Romania and lives here now, they might want to check how she can do that. They might want to investigate whether she misrepresented herself when she claimed refugee status. If they conclude she did that, there will be problems with her application, since misrepresentation is considered to be one of the worst things one can do regarding immigration.

ronjer1

Feb 26, 2014
Yes, you are correct. Thankfully, she has supporting documents and evidence for her refugee application and why she was able to return 2 years later. It looks like this is the issue in question. Thank you for your response.

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
CSQ: 02/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
ronjer how long have u waited till she was called for the interview? when did u submit your application? i have red flag too so i want to know how long this process takes for those with red flags.

ronjer1

Feb 26, 2014
svetlana said:
ronjer how long have u waited till she was called for the interview? when did u submit your application? i have red flag too so i want to know how long this process takes for those with red flags.

It's been about 10 months since our submission of our application. What do you mean by red flag....is an interview a red flag?
I mean, if the application is genuine, whatever red flag they can imagine is all in their minds. It is impossible for them to ask you a question about your application which you cannot answer.

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
a red flag is when u had problems with immigration...my red flag is that i overstayed my visa in canada and i was issued an exclusion order, thats why i asked u how long did your process take...when does your wife has interview?

ronjer1

Feb 26, 2014
My wife's interview is April 3. But as long as you have an explanation for your expired visa you shouldn't have anything to worry about. A genuine relationship cannot be dismissed by any government in this modern age of reason.

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
yes my relationship is geniune. u know this immigration is unhuman..it separates families for nothing..its like we are criminals or smth...when exactly did u submit your application..? can u tell me pls

ronjer1

Feb 26, 2014
Yes Svetlana, I have no doubt your relationship is genuine and it's very easy to discern from your application. I have tons of proof my relationship is genuine. Actually, I will bet that I have more proof than the prime minister does on his relationship, and I am will put money on any challenge to the contrary. He who challenges me will lose the bet in an instant.....but he who has more authority will obviously assert power and muscle to declare himself the winner. This is how life is when you live on the Planet of the Apes. Did you ever watch the movie? You should so you can understand how governments operate. The inhumane side is purely a state issue that is delegated to their minions. The gov wants to assert its control and remind you who is in charge of your life, your destiny and the decisions you make. It's that simple.....Reality 101.....most folks haven't taken this course. I submitted my app in May 2013.

svetlana

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BUCHAREST
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
Nomination.....
File Transfer...
15/08/2013
Med's Done....
jan.2012/ 16/12/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2015
LANDED..........
16/01/2015
i wish u best of luck at the interview...pray pray....

Teocanada

Mar 6, 2014
Betina said:
If I would be staying in Romania longer, I would put a table in the street offering my help. And I would ask to be paid only in coffee, cigarettes, diet coke and beer :D
Hello Betina,

I am new on this forum, please can you help me?I got a mail from VO Bucharest and they request from me " informations regarding country of residence for last 6 months for me and my doughter.My meds expired in december and now wait.In your experience on this forum,what that means?Thank you and have a good life in Canada.

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Teocanada said:
Hello Betina,

I am new on this forum, please can you help me?I got a mail from VO Bucharest and they request from me " informations regarding country of residence for last 6 months for me and my doughter.My meds expired in december and now wait.In your experience on this forum,what that means?Thank you and have a good life in Canada.
Hi Teocanada and sorry for the late response.

They probably need evidence of your residence. Not knowing your case makes it hard to try and guess. Are you moving a lot? Did you move in the last months? Did your daughter move? Did you mention in any way in your application or interview that you and/or your daughter will be moving before the application is processed?

I think any document proving your legal residence will be enough, but I'm not sure, seeing I know nothing about your case.

Teocanada

Mar 6, 2014
Betina said:
Hi Teocanada and sorry for the late response.

They probably need evidence of your residence. Not knowing your case makes it hard to try and guess. Are you moving a lot? Did you move in the last months? Did your daughter move? Did you mention in any way in your application or interview that you and/or your daughter will be moving before the application is processed?

I think any document proving your legal residence will be enough, but I'm not sure, seeing I know nothing about your case.
Hello Betina,

Thank you for responde.I dare to ask you because I read all your posts and help me much in this 13months.I send them a notary declaration where I declaire that I have not left the country in the last six months and we have resided in Romania at the address from Bucharest.Now we must do the medical's exams,again on 21 march.I hope will be togheter for Easter, I miss my love verry much.We must do all meds exams again and I wonder how will takes until the passaport request ?

Thank you