ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
below is the sample noterization for Letter of reference (collected...)

Sample noterization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
digitalsphere said:
Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Work experience requirement:

1. Job duties on Company Letter head.
2. Full time /Working hour should be mentioned.
3. Company's seal if applicable

Additional:

5. Appointment/contract letter
6. Payslip (3 months will be enough)
7. Business card of applicant and referee (reference letter's).

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
jigzyy said:
My friend, you are wrong here. Primary NOC [for which you have applied for] should have minimum of 1 year of experience in past 10 years, if you have that, you are good to apply.

You can claim rest of the points by showing other jobs that you have done, and that should be listed in Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B. So if you have applied for 2174 and have an experience of 1 year and worked 5 years in 2173, you'll be awarded 6 years points instead of 1.

2174 [or any other primary NOC] is the basic criteria to qualify, but CIC is not that harsh and will not ruthlessly reject the rest of the experience you had.

Proof?
I have almost 2.5 years of experience in 2174, and almost same in 2175 cum 2174 [web development], in my GCMS, I have been awarded for all the experience I have. Even Visa Officer had no issue that I have been working as web programmer for past 2 years.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Educational Credential Assessment by WES :

Here is the procedure for ECA by WES:

a. First apply thru WES's website and do the payment and take the ref no. (will emailed also) 180 CAD now (7 days assessment)...

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/

and check the required docs for ur country:

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

Now for Bangladesh:

b. Then fill up the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and put the ref no there.

c. need to take a printed version of International_Transcript_Request.pdf to the university controller office and request him to fill the remaing portion of the International_Transcript_Request.pdf and make true copy of the transcript + cert. he will easily understand coz they have to do such things frequently to recommend students to foreign education. Only one copy --(WES form +Cert+transcript).

d.Finally he gonna give u a sealed envelop that contains attested copy of transcript + cert + International_Transcript_Request.pdf

e. Courier the sealed envelope via fedex by urself to WES address:

World Education Services
2 Carlton Street, Suite 1400
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1J3
Canada

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Spouse addition:

First of all I would like to say that u are with the same situation that i faced earlier. I had also update my marital status after submission of application... :). For marital status update CSE is not a good idea since SGVO is not gonna respond u (like my case).

U have to submit below docs/forms:

Forms:
1. Cover Letter stating ur changes
2. Generic App form- Principal applicant
3. Schedule A - Background declaration -spouse
4. Additional Family info- Spouse
5. Supplementary -Travels- Principal applicant
6. Fee payment
7. Doc checklist

DOCUMENTS
1. Photo-6 copy with 5 copy written name
2. 550 CAD
3. Birth Certificate
4. Passport- Spouse
5. Marriage Certificate
6. Nikahnama (English ver)
7.Settlement fund ( CAD: $13,837 for two person)-Bank cert+Statement
8. Police clearance certificate-Spouse
9. All educational docs- spouse (though checklist does not indicate those but recently SGVO asking this to several applicant)

Courier those hard copy docs to below address:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

Dont worry they will not send u any acknowledgement,will update directly to ur file.

Since they have already requested ur educational docs, u can send those docs along with this docs (courier fee will be saved... :p) if u can arrange with the SGVO requested times.

Hope this will help. Let us know is u need further info/assistance... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Critical Advise (for those who are unaware):

Some of the us are not aware which place should be selected on Generic form -Point number:4

"Immigration Office requested For Processing this application:"

This should be selected from the below Link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Remember this is an important selection which u may get confused sometimes. CIC does not process PR application to all of the country. Its divided by different Territory... U can choose from the above link which is ur Visa Office (VO)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Bank Draft

Brother,

Please check what CIC tell:

"If there is no expiry date on your certified cheque, money order or bank draft and it is drawn on a foreign bank, it can only be cashed for 6 months from the date of issue. To ensure it can still be cashed when the fee payment is processed at the CIO, it must be issued no more than 30 days before you send your application to the CIO."

So it requires min 30 days after reaching ur Kit to CIC...

And I have taken my DD from Standard Chartered bank on Dhaka,Bangladesh...

So u can also check locally ..which bank is reliable for ur country...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Yes brother ...u have to print out with English input onn "Additional Family Information Form - IMM5406E"...And then write down with a pen in ur native language--This is must

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
[size=10pt]Schedule-3 Form Confusion Clarence[/size]

Say some one is holding the position as Service Engineer under NOC 2132 (Mech engineer).

He did another Job five years back with another NOC 2133 (Electrical Engg). He worked as Production Engineer which is not included on NOC title on the CIC HRSDC website. By this NOC experience he want to apply.

So for

12 -a: "Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements:

12 -b: Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application.

First occupation : Service Engineer NOC : 2132

Second Occupation : Production Engineer NOC : 2133

Here is the CIC guidelines for Schedule-3:

Question 12
Your work experience

a) Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements. Choose one occupation from the list you provide in your answer to 12b).

b) Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application. For each occupation:

I hope u can now clear by reading this post.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Collected:

Alternatives to birth certificate are as follows in CIC's own words

We do accept Secondary school records that contain the following :

Applicant's Name
Date of Birth
Name of Parent/Parents

If you are not able to provide a Birth certificate with all 3 criteria, we require an affidavit stating all of this information or that a Birth certificate cannot be attained.

So 10th standard school certificate or an affidavit containing applicants name, date of birth and Parent/Parents name should be fine in lieu of a birth certificate. Also you must give reason in a cover letter why you were not able to provide birth certificate and that you are providing 10th standard school certificate / affidavit in lieu of birth certificate.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Indian PCC:

@ Sinestra and Bharat - PCCs are provided by PSKs (under Ministry of External Affairs) not Police stations. I was of your thinking before actually going through the process which is why I asked 2 questions to an authorized person in PSK, ND. Read Q/A in the last.

I can tell you of the story in Delhi PSK; not sure if same applies to Mumbai and Gujarat.
An additional commissioner sits in the PSK who stamps and provides the PCC after doing some techno-geeky on a computer. Basically, from what I understand, he accesses the central repository of the police records and upon finding no adverse information provides the applicant with two stamped PCCs. The fee was also nominal; around INR 500 per applicant.

When I was about to leave the PSK, the window person on the exit stopped me and asked me for feedback on the service quality and provided me a feedback form. Of course, the experience was awesome and process quick. This is where I asked the fellow 2 questions, to which he replied very diligently.

Q1) Why was I given two PCCs?
A1) It is a standard procedure. We understand you need to submit one for visa purpose, so the other one you can keep for yourself.

Q2) I thought I would have to go to Police station for PCC after this stage, but I didn't?
A2) If there is any adverse information found against a personnel or some clarification required, the addl. commissioner will transfer your request to the Police station in your area. Then the person will need to visit the police station to get the things sorted out first. Upon sorting out, SHO will issue a letter of No Objection and after that you'll get the PCC from PSK. This process will take long time.

Q3) Anything else here?
A3) Nothing. You are done here.

Same thing must have happened with my wife but I don't know (neither did I bother to ask) because she applied 2 weeks after me and she got it in 2 hrs. Faster than mine. (ladies do have some advantages, after all!)

Following is the extract from my PCC;
"It is certified that there is no adverse information against Mr.XXX S/o Mr XXX, holder of Indian Passport No xxxxx, issued at xxxx, on dd/mm/yyyy which would render him or her ineligible for grant of travel facilities including visa for CANADA."

Follow this.
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/locatePSK/locatePFC

a) Locate your respective PSKs. (Ahmedabad, Mumbai, etc)
b) Register for an account.
c) Login and apply for PCC. Do not forget to go through the 'Document Advisory'.
d) No need of appointment for PCC.
e) Go stand in the Queue before the PSK opens or u'll be delayed for the day.

Hope this helps.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experience Confusion

ashif_eee said:
Just to clear that : Experience point is counted for only Primary NOC. Your other NOC's experience will not be counted

Sharing a proof:
Dear,
please guide me in experience matter......
i have approximately 15 years experience in different positions...so what should i do? if i try to collect all the Experience certificates according to the CIC specification it is not possible for me to collect all that from 1999. as different companies.....definitely now......different managers and supervisors etc etc....
but the problem is i am going to apply only 1 year experience base as Health & Safety officer..... my previous experience is different from safety officer so what should i do?
should i provide all 15 years experince details?
or
i should only provide previous 10 years experience details?
or i should only provide experience letter for the recent job (1 Year) ...?

please guide me in detail.

thanx

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
For those who have difficulties to get reference letter:

U can submit below Sample affidavit for the alternate work reference/job description letter:

Sample notarization
Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.