ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Additional Doc sending to CIC :

Buddy,

Fee payment form is mandatory.....

U can send it the form right now to CIC...attach a cover letter stating that this form has not mistakenly provided ...

State ur name+DOB+PP number+UCI (if any)+NOC code+ Date of rcvd...

Also email them to below ID (write "URGENT" on the subject of the email)

E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application:

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Consider the above without space.

Please include below info on the email body:

Put ur Passport Number
Put ur Date of Birth
Put ur Full Name
UCI Number (if any)
NOC code
App rcvd date

Remember, rest of the things up to CIC that whether they will accept it or not....But several applicant's additional doc has been accepted by CIC on FSW14...

Good luck... :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Interview NDVO LinkedIn False:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.65085.html

I had my interview on last 11 Oct 2012 in New Delhi Visa Office. Unfortunately there were some contradictions occurred in my case. I have applied my case in 7241 category(Electrician). I have provided all my qualifications and experience certificate related to that category only.
My data's are like this: - After my school education I have done mechanical engineering, Then electrical engineering and there is gap shown between my employment. I have 14 years of experience .But at the same time in the above said gap period, I have completed my law degree and enrolled with bar council in the year 2010. But not practicing. These cases were not mentioned in the application form. I thought while applying for an 'electrician's category, by being an advocate, make more complication and lacuna in the minds of visa officer who process my application. But this become more terrible dilemma they have got my details and all qualification and status from LinkedIn network through a Google search and the visa officer was Canadian madam, she shouted against me and said-
“Why did you hide all these matters from us?”
I told: - Madam it was for nothing. After all I was applying for an electrician's category that's why I left all those details aside.
VO:-“No I don't want to hear any explanation”.
Any way I have confessed before her and I admitted my case one by one, and she typed everything in the system. I explained my innocence. But she never changed her mind and told
VO: - "Do you know the consequences of misrepresentation'
I said: 'yes madam'
VO: - Then why did you do this?'
I said: 'Madam I told you everything"
VO: -“I have another two questions related to your employment”.
VO: -1. “How can we connect two circuits to one circuit breaker?”
I said: (Actually connecting two circuits to a circuit breaker is illegal and not a good practice) I kept silent for a moment and told ' we can connect it serially' while no chance for a parallel connection ,if we do so circuit breaker will burn.
VO: - “No! Yours is a wrong answer, You know I am an Electrical diploma holder, and my father is an electrician. This question could be answered by every person who has a basic knowledge of an electrician”.
VO: -. “What is the regular procedure in your work field? “
I explained, while ours is a cable television network, and explained about its cable drawing, cable charging and network design and electrical jobs etc....
VO: - ' What are the electrical measuring equipments you usually use?'
I said' multi meter, DB meter (for signals) etc...
VO: -Ok I have asked you two questions, but you have answered wrongly for the first question
the second thing you have withheld some personal information about your education and job status .I believe that you are a lawyer and not an electrician
I said ' No madam!, I am an electrician and as well as an enrolled lawyer but not practicing, I still working as an electrician '
For that I have given the appointment letter from the employer and the experience letter stating 14 years of experience.
VO: - No!. I will not proceed your application, I recommend to my superior for a refusal, Ok? Let him decide!

I told madam I have no deliberate intention to keep anything hide, I thought these factors are not relevant in my case for applying as an electrician
VO: - “No who told you to consider it as irrelevant, every data about you is relevant for us . This is cheating I never allow any body to cheat my county”.
She never asked any other document which was demanded through letter.
We were carrying all documents like proof of fund (fixed deposit receipt for 12 lakhs(previously gave 23.5 lakhs in account statements),property valuation report by a Govt valuator for Rs-1.5 Crores,Wedding Photos, outing photos(three heavy albums)
she checked our passports ,and received appointment letter from employer and experience certificate.

That's all in this interview

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
A story ..... :

A psychologist walked around a room while teaching stress management to an audience. As she raised a glass of water, everyone expected they'd be asked the "half empty or half full" question. Instead, with a smile on her face, she enquired: "How heavy is this glass of water?"

Answers called out ranged from 8 oz. to 20 oz.

She replied, "The absolute weight doesn't matter. It depends on how long I hold it. If I hold it for a minute, it's not a problem. If I hold it for an hour, I'll have an ache in my arm. If I hold it for a day, my arm will feel numb and paralyzed. In each case, the weight of the glass doesn't change, but the longer I hold it, the heavier it becomes."

She continued, "The stresses and worries in life are like that glass of water. Think about them for a while and nothing happens. Think about them a bit longer and they begin to hurt. And if you think about them all day long, you will feel paralyzed – incapable of doing anything."

Remember to put the glass down.

God bless All...:D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Buddy,

Fee payment form is mandatory.....

U can send it the form right now to CIC...attach a cover letter stating that the sitaution ...

Courier:
Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence
49 DorchesterStreet
Sydney,NS
B1P5Z2
Canada

Put ur Passport Number
Put ur Date of Birth
Put ur Full Name
UCI Number (if any)
NOC code
App rcvd date

Remember, rest of the things up to CIC that whether they will accept it or not....But several applicant's additional doc has been accepted by CIC on FSW14 or earlier...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Additional Docs Address:

Century said:
This address was given one person name sriramkb when he contacted CIC. If you have doubt, sent to normal courier address - it is tested and always accepted:

Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category, Offer of Arranged Employment category or PhD category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: XXXX
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

quote author=sriramkb link=topic=199004.msg3412006#msg3412006 date=1407761422]
No need to worry about the additional documents, I believe you will not be pushed back in the queue. Here is the response I got from CIC few days back:

Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that we currently have no record of your submission in our database. However, it could be in the queue for initial processing. If you wish to submit a status enquiry in 4 weeks, a further search can be done.

Please note: your file will be reviewed based on the information provided at the time. In addition, there is no guarantee that unrequested additional documentation sent separate from the application package will be matched to the file prior to review. Additional documents can be submitted to our office either via mail or courier at the address listed below:

Regular mail: Courier:
Central Registry Central Registry
Citizenship and Immigration Canada Citizenship and Immigration Canada
CIO Correspondence CIO Correspondence
PO Box 8400 49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS Sydney, NS
B1P 0G6 B1P 5Z2
Canada Canada

Thank you.

CB
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

[/quote

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
IELTS second Copy:

sevagha said:
I had that same problem in Egypt too.

http://www.ielts.org/contact_us/online_enquiry.aspx

I filled out this form which is the IELTS complaint form itself not the British Council's, and they sorted the problem out in 2 days and had my center issue me another TRF. Just write in the letter that your center refused to issue you another TRF to present to CIC and to save time mention your candidate number, because they'll reply in a day asking you to send them your number.

Hope it works for you too!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
proof of relative:

Proof of relationship showing u, or your accompanying spouse/common-law partner has a close relative who lives in Canada and is a Canadian Citizen or PR. This close relative can be:
• parent, grandparent,
• child, grandchild,
• brother, sister,
• aunt, uncle, or
• niece, nephew.

Proof of relative:

• If s/he is a PR: provide a copy of Record of Landing (IMM 1000) or CPR [COPR] or PR Card.
• If s/he is a Citizen: provide Citizenship proof, such as a copy of Canadian passport or Citizenship card.

Proof of residency:

Provide evidence your listed relative physically resides in Canada. This may include copies of:

• lease agreements,
• the most recent Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency,
• an employer's letter confirming employment,
• monthly bills, etc., (one page of each bill is sufficient), • credit card invoices and bank statements.

Note: The evidence should show the relative's name and full address in Canada and must be less than six ( 6) months old from the date of your application submission.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
POF is not required for landing :

Mahyn said:
LANDING EXPERIENCE

Hello Folks!

I am back from Canada. It has been quite a while since my last post. I was busy with some travel and the Canada landing. Here is my landing experience.

I landed in Canada on 26 August 2014. I was already in UK for a trip, so I took a flight from London to Toronto. The flight was via Montreal. My destination in Canada as per my application was Calgary.

I landed in Montreal and was done with my immigration /landing formalities in a short while. The wait in the queue took an hour ..the immigration formalities itself took 15 minutes. I had nothing with me, just a small bag and no funds , no list of items to follow.

Immi Officer: How much funds are you carrying funds with you?
Me: Zero. Only cards.

Immi Officer: Okay. So how much money do you have at your disposal to be transferred to canada for your settlement?
Me: 30,000 CAD

Immi: Any goods to declare?
Me: Nothing.

Immi: ( Looking at my bag) Is that all you luggage ?
Me : Yes.

Immi: Any goods to follow?
Me: May be some items. My wife will landed later so she will get them

Immi: Address in Canada?
Me: ( my sisters address)

And that was it. He gave me the welcome to canada look and the book :)
Next day I rented a car and went to Service Ontario office. Got my SIN in 5 minutes. Checked a few banks for accounts,CC, etc.
Stayed in Canada for 7 days as a tourist. And returned. My sister will send me the PR card by post later.

If anybody has any queries regarding landing, feel free to drop me a line.

Good luck to all.

Regards

rawdah said:
Thanks for sharing Mahyn :)

Immi Officer: How much funds are you carrying funds with you?
Me: Zero. Only cards.

Immi Officer: Okay. So how much money do you have at your disposal to be transferred to canada for your settlement?
Me: 30,000 CAD

This is a clear evidence that we don't need to carry any POF with us in the form of Cash / DD / TC but carrying only Debit cards / bank statement will suffice provided we convince the officer that we have minimum funds at our disposal which can be transferred to Canada.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Credit Card requirement:

So should you still go ahead with CC, please make sure:
a. Your card is active for international transaction
b. you have sufficient international credit limit ( this is different from domestic limit)
c. and most important, CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION FSW SY CA is in the banks Normalized ( Trust) list.

viveksharma said:
Folks, Countrymen, Comrades, Russians, and my dear fellow Indians,

CIC finally charged my credit card yesterday, 22nd September. This was the second attempt. The transaction was declined on 20th September in first attempt. I am 4th June applicant for NOC 2174.

Few points to note concerning my application:

1. CC transaction is always risky. As far as possible please avoid it. Mine was ICICI bank CC with sufficient international credit limit and my CC was active for international transaction. I kept informing the bank that I am expecting $1100 CAD transaction and the customer care officer kept assuring me that everything is fine. However on the D Day ( In fact now the D-1 th Day) of 20th September the transaction was declined. I made 10-12 frenetic calls and was told that the transaction was declined on suspicion of fraudulent transaction. SO much for all the precautions I took earlier. Then I directed them to add this merchant (that is the mighty GOD CIC :D) in the "Normalized" list. Apparently this was not done. So should you still go ahead with CC, please make sure:
a. Your card is active for international transaction
b. you have sufficient international credit limit ( this is different from domestic limit)
c. and most important, CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION FSW SY CA is in the banks Normalized ( Trust) list.

2. I have not submitted birth certificate. Instead, mine was Xth class certificate with my DoB and my father's name ( not mother's name)

3. In my PoF, 90% of the amount was through Stock and Mutual Fund and only 10% through traditional instruments such as Saving bank, PPF/PF etc.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Child addition letter from SGVO:

v_i_r_u_s said:
Got this Letter from SGVO today :)

Still can't believe SGVO replied so early considering SGVO's turtle speed of file processing..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Century said:
If nothing is mentioned on the DD, it is by default 6 month valid.

Talk someone in the Foreign Exchange department only and also refer to the below comments:

Declaration from RBI: DD is 6-month in Default Validity

http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/BS_ViewMasCirculardetails.aspx?id=8993
10. Validity

10.1 All [size=10pt]pre-paid payment[/size] instruments issued in the country shall have a minimum validity period of six months from the date of activation/issuance to the holder.

http://rbi.org.in/scripts/PublicationsView.aspx?id=156
3.5. The Demand Draft is a pre-paid Negotiable Instrument

Quote from: torontoviadelhi on August 01, 2014, 10:32:00 am
Sure Sir! Here is the link

http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/BS_ViewMasCirculardetails.aspx?id=8993

and the definition of pre paid instrument is (section 3.5)

http://rbi.org.in/scripts/PublicationsView.aspx?id=156

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
BD applicant's Interview:

shahedts said:
First he asked me to tell about myself and my wife, details education, work experience. Then about my job description. Details what I do. Then job of my wife. Why my exp certificates are similar language. Some medical related question like when u will do this operation etc. Asked about my brother who is in Canada. What he is doing there, how he went Canada etc. What I shall do in Canada if get visa. First they asked if I need interpreter, I refused though she was there full time.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Job Sites:

www.monster.ca
www.jobbank.gc.ca
www.workopolis.com
www.indeed.ca
www.eluta.ca
www.simplyhired.ca

Executive (100k+) job boards include:
www.theladders.com
www.6figures.com
www.higherbracket.ca

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Buddy,

U can send the required docs to CIC right now... attach a cover letter stating that the situation ...

Courier:
Central Registry
CIO Correspondence
49 DorchesterStreet
Sydney,NS
B1P5Z2
Canada

Put ur Passport Number
Put ur Date of Birth
Put ur Full Name
UCI Number (if any)
NOC code
App rcvd date

Remember, rest of the things up to CIC that whether they will accept it or not....But several applicant's additional doc has been accepted by CIC on FSW14 or earlier...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Pregnancy case:

Buddy,

Please check the below conversation with an applicant whom are residing on Europe:

Yes u r rite that my wife is pregnant. In Scandinavian countries they normally dont do x-ray for pregnant women. After receiving MR I called the clinic for panel physician and talked to the secretary and told that they dont do it. However, when I physical visited the clinic and talked to doctor, he said that as per CIC guide line it is possible if the applicant wants. He told me that in old days the x-ray dose was much higher which can be dangerous. But now a days the dose is very low and using lead shield on the abdomen is no harm. I also talked the different forum members who have the similar situation. It is completely depends on the applicant.
Regarding the x-ray radiation dose the doctor told me that the amount is similar to the dose you get if you fly from europe to canada. so it was not a problem.

Century's Post:

According to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/handbook-extract.pdf , it depends on whether you doing through e-medical or though paper-based test.
For e-mediclas:
 An email is sent automatically to CIC stating that the client is pregnant and giving the estimated date of delivery;
 CXR requisition and instructions are generated by eMedical and provided to the client;
 The IME is completed and is put on hold status until the CXR is completed; and
 The IME will be submitted to CIC, along with the CXR results when available.

Pls go through the page 11 of http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/partner/pp/pdf/handbook-extract.pdf .