+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reply from VFS regard 2-way courier service

SaiyanPrinceVegeta

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
I am still not sure what is this tracking ID. Can you elaborate it more?
We receive a receipt after we give biometrics right.? A tracking ID was mentioned on that slip. They asked for a tracking ID and this was the only tracking ID i could think of so i sent it.
I'm not sure about it though I might be wrong.

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
We receive a receipt after we give biometrics right.? A tracking ID was mentioned on that slip. They asked for a tracking ID and this was the only tracking ID i could think of so i sent it.
I'm not sure about it though I might be wrong.
Something like this 20201127INICSTU6####? Where 20201127 is the date - 27th November 2020.

sohail350

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Great.
Next step is payment link and then you can finally send your passport.
someone who submitted first email to VFS on Nov 28 got payment link today in the morning; his series is 104. So it looks like it takes 7-10 days for payment link and pickup is usually next day of payment.

SaiyanPrinceVegeta

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
someone who submitted first email to VFS on Nov 28 got payment link today in the morning; his series is 104. So it looks like it takes 7-10 days for payment link and pickup is usually next day of payment.
Their response criteria is really unpredictable. Let's hope all of us gets the pay link soon.

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
Congrats! can you please share their email here hiding any personal/sensitive information?
for sure buddy! That's the email i got.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.

Step 1: We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:
11. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
11. a. If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
12. Tracking ID:

Step 2: Once the above details are received we will share the payment link with you accordingly.

Step 3: We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

Step 4: It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form along with your passport, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission.

Step 5: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada"

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at
PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com

akshr23

Nov 23, 2020
for sure buddy! That's the email i got.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Step 1: We would request you to provide the below details as an attachment in a text (.txt) file if you have received the passport submission letter from the High Commission in New Delhi to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:
11. Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
11. a. If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
12. Tracking ID:

Step 2: Once the above details are received we will share the payment link with you accordingly.

Step 3: We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.

Step 4: It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form along with your passport, courier form and any other document required by the High Commission.

Step 5: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada"

For further assistance, please visit our website https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/ or contact us at
PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com
Hey Congratulations!
Can you tell me what is the tracking id, point #12, here?
Do we get the tracking id from Delhi Commision?

Thanks!