+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding Wes Rejection for India

ashwiniundale

Jul 8, 2018
Hi Friends

I have done my bachelor's from VTU Belgaum India.
I got my ecma evaluation done today and I see that the degree certificate is accepted where as the marks card is not saying that it's not sent directly by the institute.
The envelope was sealed by VTU , however my hubby posted it from Bangalore as Vtu would take extra 15 days to post .

Is this the reason it's rejected ? I am not sure how it is tracked ? Please help what needs to be corrected in order to avoid same mistake again.

Thanks

arunvsubash

Mar 31, 2019
Hi Friends

I have done my bachelor's from VTU Belgaum India.
I got my ecma evaluation done today and I see that the degree certificate is accepted where as the marks card is not saying that it's not sent directly by the institute.
The envelope was sealed by VTU , however my hubby posted it from Bangalore as Vtu would take extra 15 days to post .

Is this the reason it's rejected ? I am not sure how it is tracked ? Please help what needs to be corrected in order to avoid same mistake again.

Thanks
Hey,

There is a new rule which states that the institute where the individual studied would need to send the transcript directly to WES for evaluation.

I am also from VTU and stuck in the same boat and am looking out for individuals who have successfully completed their evaluation from WES via VTU!!!

Jms_16

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hey,

There is a new rule which states that the institute where the individual studied would need to send the transcript directly to WES for evaluation.

I am also from VTU and stuck in the same boat and am looking out for individuals who have successfully completed their evaluation from WES via VTU!!!
I successfully completed my evaluation from VTU last week. The transcript needs be send from VTU directly. They charge RS 1500 extra for the same. You can contact a person called Praveen who will help you. Phone number : 9945776568

arunvsubash

Mar 31, 2019
I successfully completed my evaluation from VTU last week. The transcript needs be send from VTU directly. They charge RS 1500 extra for the same. You can contact a person called Praveen who will help you. Phone number : 9945776568
Hey Thank you for the update and the number. Kindly do keep me posted once the evaluation is completed by WES.

vgaakash

May 2, 2019
Hey,

You have to send an application to VTU belgaum, they should send the transcripts

ashwiniundale

Jul 8, 2018
Hey,