+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

refused spousal application and got an exclusion order

zahid1990

Dec 6, 2018
hi
ive a question last month i married with canadian national she is my relative and currently i am studying in australia.in 2014 i was studing in uk and immigration caught ma for working over time and then i found guilty from court and i left the uk voulintary.should i mention this tragedy in my spousal application and will this affect my application. and i get my uk police certificate from uk saying "NO TRACE" can canadain immigration find out if i didnt declare.

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
hi
ive a question last month i married with canadian national she is my relative and currently i am studying in australia.in 2014 i was studing in uk and immigration caught ma for working over time and then i found guilty from court and i left the uk voulintary.should i mention this tragedy in my spousal application and will this affect my application. and i get my uk police certificate from uk saying "NO TRACE" can canadain immigration find out if i didnt declare.
Always be truthful during this process.

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
hi
I would put it, because you don't want to knowingly omit things from your application. But I could be wrong. Knowing these immigration system who knows they might find out and then you would be called out for misrepresentation

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi
You getting caught for working illegally is justice, not a tragedy.

You need to declare it. If you don't, expect IRCC to find out, refuse your app and ban you from Canada.

Reactions: jddd and zardoz

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
if i declare it would it affect my application to be refused

there
You getting caught for working illegally is justice, not a tragedy.

You need to declare it. If you don't, expect IRCC to find out, refuse your app and ban you from Canada.
there are people who work in canada, get caught and get deported, and they still get to apply and come to canada. theres a process for everything, except misrep. it's so much better to be honest and girth coming than to get caught with misrep and never being allowed to enter.

that90sguy

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
there

there are people who work in canada, get caught and get deported, and they still get to apply and come to canada. theres a process for everything, except misrep. it's so much better to be honest and girth coming than to get caught with misrep and never being allowed to enter.
It gets you a five year ban from entering.

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
It shouldn't affect your application, after all your coming on a spousal application. But it will affect you if you fail to add it and immigration finds out, it will get you 5 years ban for misrepresentation. Why should they penalize you for being honest.

MfmGodskid

Feb 2, 2019
I got the shock of my life yesterday when I got an email of refusal not admissible based on not sending supporting document of police report and processing fee
The saddest part was I sent these documents since Nov last year before the 30days elapsed. I sent through the webform as informed by IRCC
Since 2017 and now this news
It's so heartbreaking, getting married and living apart for so long . My husband's children growing without me there my daughter growing without him here in Nigeria.
I just feel like expresziex myself please pardon my out burst it's so so sad. It's nit fair, people do all sorts of shady things just to travel but I feel so cheated for not even being able to defend myself when I never defaulted in the first place.
Thank you for answering my questions in the past I appreciate your posts . Wi

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I got the shock of my life yesterday when I got an email of refusal not admissible based on not sending supporting document of police report and processing fee
The saddest part was I sent these documents since Nov last year before the 30days elapsed. I sent through the webform as informed by IRCC
Since 2017 and now this news
It's so heartbreaking, getting married and living apart for so long . My husband's children growing without me there my daughter growing without him here in Nigeria.
I just feel like expresziex myself please pardon my out burst it's so so sad. It's nit fair, people do all sorts of shady things just to travel but I feel so cheated for not even being able to defend myself when I never defaulted in the first place.
Thank you for answering my questions in the past I appreciate your posts . Wi
Post the full refusal with personal information removed.

MfmGodskid

Feb 2, 2019
MY REFUSAL LETTER
Dear SHOLA LAURETTA WILKEY:

I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Subsection 16(2) (a) and (b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that in the case of a foreign national, the relevant evidence referred to in subsection includes photographic and fingerprint evidence; and subject to the regulations, the foreign national must submit to a medical examination.

You were asked on October 25, 2018 to produce the following evidence and documents within 30 days in order to assess admissibility: - Police Certificate - Sponsor to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) This letter informed you that if this office did not receive the required evidence and documents from you within 30 days of the date of that letter, your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer. You were warned that failure to provide the additional information could result in the refusal of your application.

To this date, we have received no communication from you. Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. You failed to provide the document and sponsor failed to pay the RPRF. I am therefore refusing your application.

High Commission of Canada Immigration Section P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana Fax (233-30) 2 211-524 (visas) - www.accra.gc.ca Email: accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Haut-commissariat du Canada Service Immigration B.P. 1639, 42 ave de l'Indépendance, Accra (Ghana) Fax (233-30) 2211-524 (visas) - www.accra.gc.ca Courriel : accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

I am sending a letter to your sponsor notifying him of the appeal provisions of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. I am using the last known e-mail address for your sponsor:

E-mail: egheoseki@yahoo.ca

If this e-mail address is incorrect, please provide your sponsor's new address immediately in order for the letter to be resent to his new e-mail address.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in immigrating to Canada.

Sincerely,

Migration Officer

up till date my husband has not recieved the letter in his email

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
MY REFUSAL LETTER
Dear SHOLA LAURETTA WILKEY:

I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements of Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

Subsection 16(2) (a) and (b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that in the case of a foreign national, the relevant evidence referred to in subsection includes photographic and fingerprint evidence; and subject to the regulations, the foreign national must submit to a medical examination.

You were asked on October 25, 2018 to produce the following evidence and documents within 30 days in order to assess admissibility: - Police Certificate - Sponsor to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) This letter informed you that if this office did not receive the required evidence and documents from you within 30 days of the date of that letter, your application would be assessed on the basis of the information that was already before the officer. You were warned that failure to provide the additional information could result in the refusal of your application.

To this date, we have received no communication from you. Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Based on the information that is available, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. You failed to provide the document and sponsor failed to pay the RPRF. I am therefore refusing your application.

High Commission of Canada Immigration Section P.O. Box 1639, 42 Independence Ave, Accra, Ghana Fax (233-30) 2 211-524 (visas) - www.accra.gc.ca Email: accra.immigration@international.gc.ca
Haut-commissariat du Canada Service Immigration B.P. 1639, 42 ave de l'Indépendance, Accra (Ghana) Fax (233-30) 2211-524 (visas) - www.accra.gc.ca Courriel : accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

I am sending a letter to your sponsor notifying him of the appeal provisions of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. I am using the last known e-mail address for your sponsor:

E-mail: egheoseki@yahoo.ca

If this e-mail address is incorrect, please provide your sponsor's new address immediately in order for the letter to be resent to his new e-mail address.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in immigrating to Canada.

Sincerely,

Migration Officer

up till date my husband has not recieved the letter in his email
If you are certain that you sent the documents on time, ask your sponsor to contact their MP to request that the file be re-opened.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
So sorry, I can imagine how you feel. Be strong for your family.
You can appeal with all the requested documents intact. Hope for the best