+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Cases Only - Join Here.

Tee27

Jan 26, 2021
Generic reasons but will greatly improve your chances op approval if you apply from your home country and explain in your SOP
-Why this course in Canada and not in India
-How does it add or improve the skills and knowledge you already have
What are your plans when you return back from Canada to your home country
If you are employed.. Explain why are your leaving employment to pursue education in Canada
Ok thank you

Robinjo

Jan 14, 2021
I also got refus
Refusal- 1. purpose of visit
2. Your proposed of study is not reasonable in the light of : your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, future prospects, plans / or language abilities.
I also got refusal stating the same reason. I applied for Jan 2021 intake. Now I'm waiting for CAIPS NOTE. Later I will apply again.

Robinjo

Jan 14, 2021
How can I get this CAIPS note and when are u planning to reapply?
You can apply for it. I got the link from my consultancy. It costs 15 CAD. Hopefully I will get it by the end of February. So I'm planning to resubmit for May intake.

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
Hello, my application has been refused. Join here if yours has been refused too so we can share each other's experiences and refusals to get a 360 degree understanding of refusal reasons. This will help us to prepare for reapplication.
Can you please let me know what is the eligibility status in your gcms? and did you try calling them before you got your decision?

abinj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
2. Your proposed of study is not reasonable in the light of : your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment, future prospects, plans / or language abilities.
Same for me. First officer reviewed my doc's and updated "recommend passed" in gcms note. Ordered my notes again to see what the senior officer has written

Last edited:

Nancy Saini

Nov 27, 2019
Did you apply for caipsgcms?