+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee Travel Document Processing Time

Onejourney

Star Member
Oct 21, 2021
Thanks for your reply , can I ask if you added your home address and in the centre the mailing address
? Thank you
I used an envelope from the post office that is for regjstered mail. The top was the ppc address and the bottom was for my address.
Not sure what kind of envelope you are using.

Reactions: Newstart2022

Starboyy

Jun 14, 2021
Hi,
Let me share my RTD timeline.

28th May - Courier application on Ottawa address
29th May - They received my application (I requested sign on received)
31st May - Called them and shared the UCI. Agent confirmed that they have received the application.

God's own 269

Apr 28, 2024
I got my travel document today. So I guess it takes less than two weeks if your documentation is right. Please do include your notice of seizure if you don’t have your passport. Also, let your references know to pick the IRCC call on time. Follow up by calling them as it is a paper application and you won’t get notified by email mostly.
Please could you share their phone number? I sent my documents two weeks ago and no news

God's own 269

Apr 28, 2024
Hi,
Let me share my RTD timeline.

28th May - Courier application on Ottawa address
29th May - They received my application (I requested sign on received)
31st May - Called them and shared the UCI. Agent confirmed that they have received the application.
Please could you share their phone number here?

shada4

Jun 17, 2024
Hi everyone,

I applied for Refugee Travel Document (RTD) on May 7th 2024 it's exceeded the processing time, anyone has the same case what shold I do to get my Travel Document as soon as possible?

Bhtsan

Mar 17, 2024
Guys can we apply for RTD without hearing and without PR? If yes then how long it will be valid? any leads?