+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter from colleague or senior

Ranjitbains

Nov 23, 2017
Can anybody please guide how does getting a reference letter from colleague or senior works. Does it have to follow same guidelines as normal reference letter. Please guide if you had any simmilar experience in past. Highly appreciated

CANPRI

Apr 17, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have done the same thing. I got my responsibilities mentioned on an affidavit and got it notarised.

Everything remains the same. Only that it must mention the employee id, date of joining of the supervisor/colleague ( this is to ensure that you'll have common working dates) and if it's a supervisor, mention stating he/she has been working under my supervision since....

hope this helps

Ranjitbains

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you for the information. Does it also have to mention job duties and other information. And does cic verify by calling the supervisor i mentioned. Please respond

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Thank you for the information. Does it also have to mention job duties and other information. And does cic verify by calling the supervisor i mentioned. Please respond
They could call the supervisor to cross-check.

Jul 28, 2018
Has anyone submitted Job duties reference letter as an email copy. A senior colleague is willing to mention my job duties ( HR said they won't). Should I ask him to print on white plain paper and sign below and add business card? or if he mentions the job duties in an email(company email) to me and I print the email which will serve as proof that he works in the same company? Also do I need to notarize the document?

Please let me know or point me to the thread, I was unable to find any related thread.

Thanks!

KhushalK

Oct 13, 2020
Has anyone submitted Job duties reference letter as an email copy. A senior colleague is willing to mention my job duties ( HR said they won't). Should I ask him to print on white plain paper and sign below and add business card? or if he mentions the job duties in an email(company email) to me and I print the email which will serve as proof that he works in the same company? Also do I need to notarize the document?

Please let me know or point me to the thread, I was unable to find any related thread.

Thanks!
Hi,
Did you find anything on this? Would you be able to tell me what you did and if it worked?
Thanks!