Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
We all are very superstious and really worried about our cases..It happens and i can understand better bec i am also in the same situation.....But i have observed that we should never be based on any Hard and Fast rules by guessing others time lines and processing procedures. Sometimes we are just missunderstood in Gossip and start worry about many things........Sometimes it looks like a lottery :)..I allways tried to be positive for all of us and I pray that we all come up with Good news and celebrate that togather in real.................May Allha help all of us

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ amerzd
we both are in same boat as i submitted full application on 25 May and no news from empolyer & CHC side yet...
where one of my friend submitted full application one week after me and His empolyer recieved inquiry call....

@ Hot-lier
Man do let me timimgs of combine prayer.....

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ra00 said:
@ amerzd
we both are in same boat as i submitted full application on 25 May and no news from empolyer & CHC side yet...
where one of my friend submitted full application one week after me and His empolyer recieved inquiry call....

@ Hot-lier
Man do let me timimgs of combine prayer.....
Yes, please let us know the time for combined prayer...

Hi Rao,
I have learnt that there is a separate queue for each NOC. One who gets prompt response may belong to the NOC of which queue is alwasy clear and we GUNAH'GAR are from those NOCs which are fully loaded with queues. What do you say.

Hi Hot-Lier,
Waht about mmy above assumption?

Allah bless all of us (soon) Ameen

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amerzd said:
Hi Rao,
I have learnt that there is a separate queue for each NOC. One who gets prompt response may belong to the NOC of which queue is alwasy clear and we GUNAH'GAR are from those NOCs which are fully loaded with queues. What do you say.

Hi Hot-Lier,
Waht about mmy above assumption?

Allah bless all of us (soon) Ameen
But we both friends are in same NOC.....and his current employer is my X-employer

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears friends

for combine pray i have something to shear

someone told me that if one (group of person) recite 101 time surah yasin on friday after asar prayer will be beneficial.
As we all know that Surah Yasin is heart of Quran Paak

Thanks

Dilawer

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok this friday after asar prayer we all will recite Surah yasin from home/office ....divide number of times to recite surah yasin per person and let us know....please fill the list if i miss someone
1. Hot-lier
2. Rao
3. Dilawer
4.Manj
5.Amerzd
6.Domingo
7.sur
8.Imran

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ra00 said:
ok this friday after asar prayer we all will recite Surah yasin from home/office ....divide number of times to recite surah yasin per person and let us know....please fill the list if i miss someone
1. Hot-lier
2. Rao
3. Dilawer 15 times
4.Manj
5.Amerzd
6.Domingo
7.sur
8.Imran

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ra00 said:
1. Hot-lier
2. Rao
3. Dilawer
4.Manj
5.Amerzd x 5 times (since i will be office but will try to add more on sunday at home)
6.Domingo
7.sur
8.Imran
Insha'Allah I will do at my part.
Thanks for arranging such a nice excercise. Amerzd

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amerzd said:
Ra00 said:
1. Hot-lier
2. Rao
3. Dilawer
4.Manj
5.Amerzd x 5 times (since i will be office but will try to add more on sunday at home)
6.Domingo
7.sur
8.Imran
@ AAmir...you can share your co-applicant to complete the specified number of Surah-Yasin
my spouse will recite from my side as she is more concerned to move in canada than me

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ra00 said:
amerzd said:
Ra00 said:
1. Hot-lier
2. Rao
3. Dilawer
4.Manj
6.Domingo
7.sur
8.Imran
@ AAmir...you can share your co-applicant to complete the specified number of Surah-Yasin
my spouse will recite from my side as she is more concerned to move in canada than me
Good idea. In that case you may note 15 times from my side.
Regards

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Good News that Domingo have Got a letter which is mentioing that Your point assessment stage is clear and you will be advised for medical in a few days.....................Best Of Luck to all

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hot-Lier said:
Good News that Domingo have Got a letter which is mentioing that Your point assessment stage is clear and you will be advised for medical in a few days.....................Best Of Luck to all
Congratulations Domingo:). Wish you all the best for your medical.

sur

Oct 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dilawer02pg12 said:
Ra00 said:
1. Hot-lier
2. Rao
3. Dilawer 15 times
4.Manj
5.Amerzd
6.Domingo
7.sur.............15 times InshAllah.
8.Imran

aamer43

May 6, 2009
Great News, Congratulations Domingo, When did he got letter ? Also did he received through regular post or TCS?