+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent PR renewal April-May 2014 Timeline

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I also applied late may, still they haven't opened the file, they have been stuck on March 22 for almost a month, with processing time going up from 92 days to 126, the call center doesn't help much, my summer plans and vacation are all on hold, this is crazy!

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
superfellow said:
Hi Eurmione, so you mean currently the status is still IP, not DM or Completed, right?
My current status outside was Completed, but inside is still in process.

My case was fast because I just changed my legal name. They asked me to resubmit my pictures and didn't even use the new pictures since my old pictures was less than 1 year. (I like my new pictures more). I got my card just right on time. Good thing. Then again, my old card was less than 6 months old, so I guess they don't have to verify much on my file.

I called the call center. The lady told me you can change from normal to urgent process. You just need to send them by fax or email your itinerary and payment receipt. It is important that you have to have a payment receipt.

russ007

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for PR Card Renewal (Regular Process) on May 14th (received), till date no ecas update.

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
today they updated the processing time "it says updated on the 9th, but 14th is the truth?!".... Still stuck on march 22, waiting time has gone up from 96 days to 133. :eek: NOT GOOD

Messi

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys;

Any news from applicants of April & May? I just applied on June.19 and I haven't heard anything from them.

jojok9

Aug 10, 2009
superfellow said:
Any update for the case submitted in April?
Submitted applications for me and wife on 30 April.
As of today nothing!!!! :eek:

Ecas : We are unable to .................................

olgabizz

May 12, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville -Missasauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013 (sent)
AOR Received.
11-09-2013 (Application received)
File Transfer...
CPC V- CPC M - March 2014
Med's Done....
February 2014
Passport Req..
DM : 12 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
23 Feb 2015
Additional documents of proof of residence in Canada in the past five (5) years

Include the following with your application:

Photocopies of all pages of all passports you held in the past five (5) years (if your stamps are not in English or French, please have them translated, see section on Translation of documents),

DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO SCAN ALL THE PAGES OF THE PASSPORTS - like 20 empty pages, or only the ones with stamps and biological info?
and do they really care about translated stamps?

superfellow

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At first, to your question, the answer is yes, you have to do that.
Secondly, it seems you should not post it with this topic, this topic is just for the timeline and update for the cases submitted.

olgabizz said:
Additional documents of proof of residence in Canada in the past five (5) years

Include the following with your application:

Photocopies of all pages of all passports you held in the past five (5) years (if your stamps are not in English or French, please have them translated, see section on Translation of documents),

DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE TO SCAN ALL THE PAGES OF THE PASSPORTS - like 20 empty pages, or only the ones with stamps and biological info?
and do they really care about translated stamps?

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its looking really BAD :mad: it took them more than a month to move over by 1 week, and processing time went from 96 day to 145 in two month....

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think any one at CIC's office updating the status regularly. Some of their staff may be on summer vacation and hope they would probably reduce the backlog from next month.

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
latest update Aug 6, they have processed 4 days within a week "april 4th" and increased waiting time by 3 days....