WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Hi friends,

Just an update to make this thread live!!!

username CIO CIO AOR docs to LDN LDN AOR 'In Process' 'Med. Request' current e-cas
msaleem216--Feb-09---Apr-09--------Oct-09-------Jan,10-----Feb-10--------------------In Process
londonqtr-----Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Aug,9--------Oct,9-------Jan,10---------May.10------In Process
uk2canada----Apr,9-----Jun,9-------Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Feb,10--------Jun-10 -----In Process
tifa-----------Apr,9-----Apr,9-------Oct,9----------?----------?--------------------------In Process
jenner--------May,9-----Jun,9-------Sep,9----------?---------Mar,10---------------------In Process
shibuya-------Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9----------?---------Apr,10--------------------- In process
khanbaba-----Jun,9-----Aug,9-------Dec,9--------Mar,10------May,10--------------------- In Process
shibleebd-----Jul,9------Sep,9-------Oct,9--------Dec,9-------Mar,10-------Mar,10---------In Process
davidjn-------Jul,9------Aug,9--------?-----------Dec,9-------Mar,10----------------------In Process
kagan--------Aug,9-----Aug,9-------Jan,10--------------------May, 10-----May, 10--------In Process
Silenthil82---- ? -----Jul-09 ---- Sep-09 ------ Dec-09 ---- May-10 ------- -------- in process
gp-----------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Nov,9-------Jan,10------ Apr,10--------Apr,10--------In Process
nsharif-------Aug,9-----Nov,9--------------------Jan,10-------Apr,10----------------------In process
jadwig--------?----------?-----------Nov,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10--------In Process
saxena.sagar-Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10---------------------------------- Rejection
sterion-------Aug,9-----Sep,9--------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------Apr, 10--------In Process
kellys---------?----------?----------Dec,9-------Jan,10-------Apr,10-------May,10---------In Process
afaraz-------Aug,9-----Oct,9--------Dec,9---------------------------------------------Rcv by V Off
grousi ------ Sep-09 ---- Nov-09 ---- Jan-10 ------------------------------------------- Rejection
suppose -----Sep-09----Nov-09------ feb-10 ----- feb-10 ------ June-10 --------------- In process
r.roy ------- Sep-09 ---- Nov-09 ---- Feb-10 ----- Mar-10 --------------------------- Rcv by V office
drooza-------Sep,15----Nov,9---------Feb,15-------Feb,18--------------June 10-----------In Process
mobby-------Sep,9----Nov,9---------Mar,10-------Mar,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off
libbylubby----Sep,9----Jan,10---------Apr,10-------Apr,10-------------------------------Rcv by V Off
jonny5-------Oct,9-----Dec,9----------------------Jan,10------------------May,10--------In Process
jm09---------Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Feb,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off
Sam09 ------Oct09 ----Jan-10 ------ Feb-10 ------ Feb-10 -------------------------- Rcd by V office
satsh_lkb-----Oct,9----Dec,9---------Jan,10-------Jan,10--------------------------------Rcv by V Off

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
suppose said:
good luck uk2canada
Thanks Hope
Best of luck to all.

CANADAOU

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Dear uk2canada,

Regarding the "Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information" form, did they ask you to fill in 2 copies or just 1 copy? is it for you only or also for your spouse? also did they ask you to fill in the other form " Personal Net Worth Statement " as well?

As I missed some data in my application and i will send them some more details also I want to attach these forms proactively. what is your advice?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
CANADAOU said:
Dear uk2canada,

Regarding the "Immigrant Summary and Supplementary Information" form, did they ask you to fill in 2 copies or just 1 copy? is it for you only or also for your spouse? also did they ask you to fill in the other form " Personal Net Worth Statement " as well?

As I missed some data in my application and i will send them some more details also I want to attach these forms proactively. what is your advice?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Hi CANADAOU
Regarding "Immigration Summary & Supplementary" form they have not mentioned any thing in the letter,but on the form it self it says it must be completed in duplicate for all persons 18 years and above.i dont knw how many copies i should send.you cn send these forms with full application or other wise if CHC needs them then they ll require you to submit.i dont know why they require such forms and all informationin these forms is available to them in complete form with full application.they ahve not asked me for Net Wealth Statement anyways.
i suggest you if you have not sent them all informations and you have missed some fill the forms again and write a covering letter and explain that you missed some informations like you over looked etc.
i you dont mind sharing your time lines and chc please
All the best
Cheers

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi KHANBABA

LDN :( is really inefficient & incompetent. we all know that. there's absolutely nothing we can do. just habe to take this hassle on our chin & move on in life. really really sad to hear & see these kind of stories about LDN :(

i wish u get the medical request asap after this document submission....

khanbaba said:
Thanks shibuya and msaleem216 for your inputs.
Last night i already sent a second case specific enquiry. I asked them to send the posted mail throgh email. which they send today.
Actualy they asked for the Educational Credential of my univeristy.
Today i sent them proof of my university credentiality through fedex. Hope it will work.
But i dont know one thing. Actualy they do not look into our documents carefully. My university degree is attested on back side from 5 different authoroties. i.e univeristy registerar and controller of Exams , Higher education commission, pak.. ministry of foreign affairs, saudi cult office and royel embassy of saudi arabia in pakistan.
What else they need???
I don't understand..

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi CANADAOU

excuse me for interferring as i know u asked this question to UK2CANADA; but this is what i did when i submitted those forms. me & my wife both filled in this Immigration summary form twice ourselves---that means i completed this form twice as principal applicant & my wife completed this form twice as principal applicant.

about the Net Worth Statement form, u can send them if u want to, but if they haven't asked for it with Immigration Summary form then u don't need to.

good luck.....................

CANADAOU said:
Dear uk2canada,

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

aamirdr

Oct 16, 2008
Remedical done Medical Done
Category........
Visa Office......
London now... old Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 -08- 2009
Doc's Request.
8 -10-2009
AOR Received.
8-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
16-8-2009
Med's Request
re medical done march 2014
Med's Done....
passed
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Insha Allah in october 2014
b]Full docs sent to CIC isb in 2nd feb 2010 but still no news about medical
E-case still " received by visa Office"[/b]

S

shibuya

Dear Shibleebd, Khanbaba,
After waiting since 20th May for my letter which is dispatched frm London chc on 18/05/2010 and not received yet i sent a case specific enquiry and the reply is as follows:

Dear Sir/Madam,
This letter cannot be sent by email.
Please advise if the below address is correct?

P.O. BOX: xxxxx
SHARJA CPO, SHARJA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Yours Sincerely,

NXR
Immigration Section
/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

My question is in Khanbaba case they sent thru email for additional docs request. My case they say they cannot sent. What is this NXR? cOULD it mean rejection letter or medical request?

Regards,
Shibuya

CANADAOU

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Hi uk2canada & shibleebd,

Many thanks for your valuable reply and advice.

Kind regards,

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Dear shibuya...

I Think it is medical request. Because a medical request can not be sent through Email. It may contain your original medical forms with stamped pictures. Thats way it can not be sent through e-mail.
You confirm your Postal address to them and ask them to sent it through registered post. and give you the tracking number.
Don't tell them that the letter is missed due to your(chc) mistake.
Tell them that in UAE the postal system is very unreliable. ;)...................... just like KSA
Hope it helps...

shibuya said:
Dear Shibleebd, Khanbaba,
After waiting since 20th May for my letter which is dispatched frm London chc on 18/05/2010 and not received yet i sent a case specific enquiry and the reply is as follows:

Dear Sir/Madam,
This letter cannot be sent by email.
Please advise if the below address is correct?

P.O. BOX: xxxxx
SHARJA CPO, SHARJA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES

Yours Sincerely,

NXR
Immigration Section
/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commissariat du Canada
1 Grosvenor Square
London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Telephone/Telephone 0207 2586600
Facsimile/Telecopieur 0207 2586506
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

My question is in Khanbaba case they sent thru email for additional docs request. My case they say they cannot sent. What is this NXR? cOULD it mean rejection letter or medical request?

Regards,
Shibuya

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Thanks shibleebd for your motivating and encouraging comments...

shibleebd said:
hi KHANBABA

LDN :( is really inefficient & incompetent. we all know that. there's absolutely nothing we can do. just habe to take this hassle on our chin & move on in life. really really sad to hear & see these kind of stories about LDN :(

i wish u get the medical request asap after this document submission....

jonny5

Jan 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-09
Doc's Request.
31-12-09
AOR Received.
29-01-10
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
11-06-10
Passport Req..
22-07-2010
Hi All

We just had our medicals last week, when they sent us the forms for these they also asked for proof of funds. We originally sent our house valuation and mortgage statement thinking that the equity in the house would be enough.

Now the house is up for sale as things are looking promising since we have received our medical request but we don't actually have the funds required in our savings account as we haven't sold the house yet.

I was thinking of sending the house advertisement to show that the house is now up for sale and the mortgage statement again in addition to this we were going to send our car and van valuations from 'we buy any car/van' and in addition to this my wife has the option to take voluntary redundancy at the moment so we have the estimate for that too. Really its all coming but not in our bank yet do you think they will accept this evidence with the cover letter to state that we are not moving until the house is sold etc.. ?

Whats your experiences with proof of funds without actually having a healthy bank balance,

thanks

JM09

Star Member
Dec 23, 2009
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jonny5 said:
Hi All

We just had our medicals last week, when they sent us the forms for these they also asked for proof of funds. We originally sent our house valuation and mortgage statement thinking that the equity in the house would be enough.

Now the house is up for sale as things are looking promising since we have received our medical request but we don't actually have the funds required in our savings account as we haven't sold the house yet.

I was thinking of sending the house advertisement to show that the house is now up for sale and the mortgage statement again in addition to this we were going to send our car and van valuations from 'we buy any car/van' and in addition to this my wife has the option to take voluntary redundancy at the moment so we have the estimate for that too. Really its all coming but not in our bank yet do you think they will accept this evidence with the cover letter to state that we are not moving until the house is sold etc.. ?

Whats your experiences with proof of funds without actually having a healthy bank balance,

thanks
Hi Johny,

Don't send any advtsmnt copy to the Visa office, by sending that u'll defntly in trouble ???.Try to borrow the money or sell u'r home immediately to show the liquid money in your account. CHC reuires your Bank statement ....Did they asked in particular about the bank satamnts..? Even if they didn't asked u must provide them atleast 3 months Bank Statmnt, which shows u'r required fund in u'r Bank account.

I just heard all these from our forum.. Seniors Please advice on any other options available for him..

JM

CANADAOU

Star Member
Apr 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-03-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Hi friends....

I want to know how did you receive the 2nd AOR letter from CHC london office, is it by e.mail? and how long it will take to receive this letter?
CHC london actually received my full documents on 8.06.2010. When I expect to receive their confirmation?

Regards,

S

shibuya

Dear Shibeebd, Khanbaba ,
As Khanbaba rightly predicted in my case its is the medicals and RPRF REQUEST they have send. Today i got a email that they will resend as I have still not received it.

Khanbaba, though they asked for additional docs request do not get panicky . I am 100 % sure u will make it. ALLAH KARIM.

SHIBEEBD, i THINK u r watching world cup 2010 to kill ur boredom in this long process . I have a bet that Spain will take this years world cup. Keep watchng.......

Regards,
Shibuya