+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

Sep 20, 2015
Another thing, It might be not for this forum here. I've arrived to Canada to seek for normal life. Probably like other 99% of people coming here. In very first months It came out that I can not work until I will have LMO/LMIA letter. Felt very bad about this as it was clearly a catch to keep me inn, give me more hope etc. After all, I see they create so many steps, changing the law and making the PR application so difficult to pass as positive, that I don't understand why they invite people inn if they don't want them. I wish to stay here, have a job this or other, pay taxes, be retired, have "normal life". Speechless .... Just like someone punched me me in the face and I don't know where am I......

Sep 20, 2015
LMIA exemption from CIC site:

LMIA requirements for temporary foreign workers applying for
Express Entry:

Express Entry candidates who are employed in Canada on a temporary resident work permit that
was issued based on a positive LMIA do not need to acquire a new LMIA to support their
expression of interest
, even if the assessment expiry date posted on their LMIA has passed, should
they meet the requirements below.
If candidates are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation and meet the
requirements of the FSWC or the CEC, they do not need their employer to apply for a new LMIA to
support their job offer under Express Entry if all the following requirements are met:
The candidate’s work permit is valid at the time they submit their profile.
The candidate is currently working for an employer specified on the work permit.
The candidate’s current employer has made an offer to employ the candidate in Canada on a
full-time, non-seasonal, indeterminate basis in a NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, A or B occupation
once a permanent resident visa, if any, is issued.
The job offer is from the same employer, as specified on the work permit.
The employer is not an embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada and does not
appear on the list referred to in subsection R209.91(3).

Tusharbakaya

Aug 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
NotAnotherJonny said:
LMIA exemption from CIC site:

LMIA requirements for temporary foreign workers applying for
Express Entry:

Express Entry candidates who are employed in Canada on a temporary resident work permit that
was issued based on a positive LMIA do not need to acquire a new LMIA to support their
expression of interest
, even if the assessment expiry date posted on their LMIA has passed, should
they meet the requirements below.
If candidates are currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation and meet the
requirements of the FSWC or the CEC, they do not need their employer to apply for a new LMIA to
support their job offer under Express Entry if all the following requirements are met:
The candidate’s work permit is valid at the time they submit their profile.
The candidate is currently working for an employer specified on the work permit.
The candidate’s current employer has made an offer to employ the candidate in Canada on a
full-time, non-seasonal, indeterminate basis in a NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, A or B occupation
once a permanent resident visa, if any, is issued.
The job offer is from the same employer, as specified on the work permit.
The employer is not an embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada and does not
appear on the list referred to in subsection R209.91(3).
If you feel, you have been wrongly rejected, please raise a CSE asap. Few members over here have been able to get their file re-opened and processed. Feel sorry for you, but dont lose hope and raise a CSE.

Sep 20, 2015
Tusharbakaya said:
If you feel, you have been wrongly rejected, please raise a CSE asap. Few members over here have been able to get their file re-opened and processed. Feel sorry for you, but dont lose hope and raise a CSE.
Yes I will. Just first I think I will find and talk to a lawyer in the morning. Now I'm just shaking too much and can not think normally.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
coolhyd said:
It may cause a problem if they can see your PNP application and if someone catches that.

Even if they catch. They will send you a procedural fairness letter.

Was there any reason to give two different addresses?
reason is that: i didn't mentioned previous address in e-APR well, so i tried to keep newly asked Schedule-A as same as e-APR.
if i breakup my stay in this this in 2 addresses (covering previous and current addresses) it might have deviated from what i presented in e-APR.
Now pls advise, should i CSE new form with both addresses?

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,
Same question again please,

CIC requires me to provide Schedule A again, i have submitted it with following mistake in filling address history, pls see whether it can cause any failure

a. i've lived in a city abc (my most resent place), still it is my current address
b. in previous Schedule A form which i submitted at the time of PNP, the address was different (same city, but difference is building name, flat No.)

in other words, this time i tried to keep Schedule-A as as same as the details in e-APR (becaz, in e-APR also i didn't mention previous address)

actually, i was living in building-A at the time of PNP application, while submitting e-APR i had moved to building-B, and i used the latest address (didn't mention Building-A).

now, when i recently got request of schedule-A, i followed what i mentioned in e-APR. Also, i mentioned below note at the next page (after the last page of schedule A form). Do you think i should CSE, if yes, what reason may i mention over it?

"Please Note: In Previous Schedule A Background form, My UAE (Ajman) address is different than what mentioned in this form. Actually initially i lived at a bed space in Ajman and i might have used that address.
Kindly consider the address which is mentioned in this form as final, i have been living in Ajman at this address for long as permanent address in UAE with my family"

should i breakup my stay in this city in 2 address, mentioning both addresses and then CSE to CIC?

Pls advise.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
u2c said:
Hi dear i am in a fix stituation. I got rejection for PR stating they were not satisfy with my work experience and Noc code duites doesnt match. I had submitted a affadavit and not letter from employer for duties and responsibilities fromindia. Now my boss is givign evrything on letter head. In the refusal letter cic has not given me any time limit to apply has just mentioned that the applciatuon is refuse i can apply at later date when i get more education or higher points.

Can i reapply again to Express entry with the right letter since my SINP is still valid. Can i get a revision from SINP with new express entry profile no and Vcalidation code. Please help...Apprecaite it..
Sorry to hear about your refusal. Please create a new EE profile and request SINP to transfer your nomination to the new express entry profile. Mention the reason for which you were rejected by IRCC and tell them that the revised roles and responsibilities are available on the letter head.

After you get your PNP points added wait for the ITA and this time please cross check the roles and responsibilities in your letter against the one mentioned on the CIC website.

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
PiyushAgrawal06121985 said:
Sorry to hear about your refusal. Please create a new EE profile and request SINP to transfer your nomination to the new express entry profile. Mention the reason for which you were rejected by IRCC and tell them that the revised roles and responsibilities are available on the letter head.

After you get your PNP points added wait for the ITA and this time please cross check the roles and responsibilities in your letter against the one mentioned on the CIC website.

Thanks dear.. Ya i have already got the revised roles & resp on letter head this time. Earlier i had submitetd a affadavit since i could get my manager (he was away) to sign it and HR wouldnt sign without Approved IT manager SIgn.

Do you think it is possible for the officer now to accept it or chances are very less.

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Thanks Piyush

Ya i have already got the revised roles & resp on letter head this time. Earlier i had submitted a affadavit since i could get my manager (he was away) to sign it and HR wouldn't sign without Approved IT manager SIgn.

Do you think it is possible for the officer now to accept it or chances are very less.Will SINP give me a revision for the same. Please help guys. Not much time left as My pcc will cross 6 months old on 15 august. Will i need a new PCC for submission

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
NotAnotherJonny said:
Please help .... My PR application was refused second time.

Time line.
- September 2012 - Arrived to Canada with IEC program, received Open Work permit valid until Sep 23 2013
- October 2012 - started to work as a Lube tech in heavy duty shop.
- May 2013- received Work permit from Apprenticeship allowing me to work as Automotive service Technician under supervision. I had 1 year to pass Red Seal.
- June 2013 received positive LMO valid until August 28 2013. LMO stated that I have to apply for new Work permit before Aug 28 2013, so I did it.
- June 2013 - about 10 days later signed contract for permanent job as Automotive Service technician
- August 2013 new Work permit ( valid to Sep 2014) to work as Automotive service technician based on my job offer and permit from Apprenticeship,

-April 2014 passed my Red Seal as Automotive technician
- August 2014 received new Work permit for any employer as Automotive technician valid until Sep 2016. - This one was uploaded with new PR application as current valid WP.
- December 2014 passed my CELPIP, results received in Jan 2015

-Jan 2015 Invitation to apply for PR, the same night applied for PR
- March 2015 - request letter to resend my CELPIP
- April 2015 - PR refused. Found out myself the "not seasonal" word was missing in job offer letter and there was wording issue " XXXX. Inc offers me job as long as I will have a valid work permit".
- October 2015 - Job offer letter corrected, document as is new has new issuance date Oct 2015.

-Feb 2016 new invitation for PR received and applied the same night
- March 2016 Schedule A request
-June 2016 applied for Bridging Work Permit as my Work permit is valid until September
- june 2016 - 3 weeks later received positive BOWP, still waiting for mail. Permit is valid until June 2017.
-July 20 2016 PR refused

" While I note that your employer, XXXXX Inc., has made you an offer of a permanent job, I note you are
not in possession of a valid positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and
Social Development Canada. I also note that you are not currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B
job on a work permit that was issued based on a Labour Market Impact Assessment.
I note that LMIA # xxxxxxx was valid from 2013/02 to 2013/08.
I note your work permit valid from 2014/08/05 to 2016/09/24 was issued with an exemption from the
requirement of an LMIA in relation to the Province of Alberta Occupation-Specific Pilot Project –
OB 279-E.
I note that your application for permanent residence was made on 2016/02.
"

When I applied for work permit valid from 2014/08 to 2016/09 I had to upload my LMO as it was. There was no info It was an exemption.

"Based on the documentation submitted with your application for permanent residence, I am not satisfied
you possess a qualifying offer of arranged employment, as defined in Section 1 of the Ministerial
Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System"

Both and old from June 2013 and Oct 2015 job offer letters state that they offer me job as skilled worker under "NOC:7321", doesn't say "NOC:B".
And also I have a question if I can still work with my BOWP valid until June 2017 or I have to pack myself until end of my current work permit.
My employer did not applied for new LMIA as they did already for other 3 people in differnet branches and was refused even as just LMIA for PR purposes.
And before on CIC web site about LMIA exemption was mentioned that I don't need renew my LMIA after it expires if I still work for the same employer. Now the page is changed
and I can not find it. I think I have a print out of it in my documents. Since I started to work in Canada , it is the same employer since almost 4 years. Never quit or was layoff even for one day.....

Thank You
There seems to be a lot of mystery about your case. If your work permit is LMIA exempt then you job is not offer doesn't qualify for 600 points. If you cannot counter the points made in your refusal then you must accept it and from what I've read of your post you've provided no information that actually counters what the agent has said. You can work until your BOWP expires so take the time to figure out your next steps for PR. Good luck

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
I meant my pr was refused so i want to delete that from express entry and create a new EE profile

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
WHere normally you received rejection Email ?
is it on cic message account or only on email address provided for communication ?

Nitz_Au

Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
June 30,2016
Med's Request
Medical Passed July18
Passport Req..
Nov 17,2016
LANDED..........
June 28,2017
Neo_says said:
WHere normally you received rejection Email ?
is it on cic message account or only on email address provided for communication ?

My first application was rejected and received an email that I have a new message on MyCIC account. It was PDF file stating the reason for rejection.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
Nitz_Au said:
My first application was rejected and received an email that I have a new message on MyCIC account. It was PDF file stating the reason for rejection.
Iam sorry , may i know the reason for rejection.