New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Your past refusal would not necessarily hinder your BOWP process. Once you submit your PR application and the R10 is set to "Passed", you can lodge your BOWP application. You can remain in Canada until a decision is made on your BOWP application. If it is approved, your stay will be extended. Otherwise, you might have to apply for a visitor's visa to stay legally and look for other options in the meantime.

Hope you get your BOWP approved!
hello sir,

Does R10 ok and A11.2 MET in CIO imply that past student visa rejection in NDVO is considered and cross checked? !!!

Does it imply that i have well negotiated the issues in past rejection and the verification of file WRT past rejection is over.

cheers,
Rrk.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canadianrrk said:
hello sir,

Does R10 ok and A11.2 MET in CIO imply that past student visa rejection in NDVO is considered and cross checked? !!!

Does it imply that i have well negotiated the issues in past rejection and the verification of file WRT past rejection is over.

cheers,
Rrk.
A11.2 is the information/documents verification phase. If this is set to "passed", then, it means that the documents that you submitted were verified and the VO is satisfied with the authenticity of those documents. You might get a schedule A request because you must have answered "YES" to one of the statutory questions. If everything else is fine, you are good to go! No need to worry here - many applicants have a history of visa refusal.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
A11.2 is the information/documents verification phase. If this is set to "passed", then, it means that the documents that you submitted were verified and the VO is satisfied with the authenticity of those documents. You might get a schedule A request because you must have answered "YES" to one of the statutory questions. If everything else is fine, you are good to go! No need to worry here - many applicants have a history of visa refusal.
Thanq for reply sir, schedule A was asked 5 days after AOR and 2 days post schedule A submission A11.2 was MET in CIO, what worries me is how does CIO check my past details when rejection in past was in NDVO....as CIO says A11.2 MET post 2 days after schedula A may i assume that they checked past refusal details already.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Folks,

CIC required me to provide me Schedule A again, i have submitted it with following mistake, pls see whether it can cause any failure

a. i've lived in a city abc (my most resent place), still it is my current address
b. in previous form which i submitted at the time of PNP, the address was different (same city, but difference is building name, flat No.)
c. In recently submitted Schedule A form, the address is different than PNP form (same city, but difference is building name, Flat No.), however this is exactly same like as what i submitted in e-APR.

in other words, i tried to keep it as same as e-APR.

Do you think it may lead to any failure?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
canadianrrk said:
Thanq for reply sir, schedule A was asked 5 days after AOR and 2 days post schedule A submission A11.2 was MET in CIO, what worries me is how does CIO check my past details when rejection in past was in NDVO....as CIO says A11.2 MET post 2 days after schedula A may i assume that they checked past refusal details already.
You need to relax - IMO, refusals do not necessarily disturb the processing of your PR application. What might cause a problem is a deportation (for serious reasons such as DUI, other crimes etc). Hopefully, you hear back from them soon!

Good luck and all the very best!

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
You need to relax - IMO, refusals do not necessarily disturb the processing of your PR application. What might cause a problem is a deportation (for serious reasons such as DUI, other crimes etc). Hopefully, you hear back from them soon!

Good luck and all the very best!
Thanq sir, may ur words come true by Gods grace !!!

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Documents genuineness verification (e.g. ref. letters and so on) is a part of BG checks namely Documents check, along with security, criminality and others, isn't it?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
valsanail said:
Documents genuineness verification (e.g. ref. letters and so on) is a part of BG checks namely Documents check, along with security, criminality and others, isn't it?
Check this -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.0.html;msg5325622#msg5325622
REVIEWTYPE: Case Analyst APPLICATION: E000 XXXX REGULATION: PNP I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. ACTION ITEMS I have verified this application under Section 11.2 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and make the following determination. EXPRESSENTRYTRIAGE: Refer to IR EXPRESSENTRY: REQUIREMENTS OF (A11.2): MET EXPRESSENTRY TRIAGE: Refer to IR FOSS/GCMS check - CIVIL STATUS- PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - Dependent 1 (XXXX, ): - Dependent 2 (XXXX): - Dependent 3 (XXXX): PNP NOMINATION- xxxxxxx. - Stream Type: PNC XXXX. - Nomination validity: Original. WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: 2006/02/06 - 2016/02/06 Case Type Assessment: FSW1) xxxxxxx - (NOC2174) Jan 2007 April 2008 XXXX Software Solutions. June 2, 2008 The duties listed in the letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The letter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience.
In this, the determination if the reference letter is authentic and the checking of roles and responsibilities APPEAR to happen in the A11.2 check section. This is why I was of the opinion that contents of the documents are verified at the time of the A11.2 checks.

Please feel free to discuss if you think otherwise.

canadianrrk

Mar 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-april-2016
Passport Req..
31-Jan-2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Check this -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/understanding-gcms-notes-t366708.0.html;msg5325622#msg5325622
In this, the determination if the reference letter is authentic and the checking of roles and responsibilities APPEAR to happen in the A11.2 check section. This is why I was of the opinion that contents of the documents are verified at the time of the A11.2 checks.

I have same notes but by Agent in CIO.....NOT by Analyst at LVO.

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Check this -->

Well I absolutely agree with the red text above that a11.2 assesses the ref. letters against the min requirements, but what I say that the verification of experience e.g. calls to employers, visits to workplace and in some cases requirements of additional documents proving that PA has claimed genuine experience, is made on bg stage, that's all.

bamshy

Jun 18, 2016
barbadosborn said:
Hey guys,

I have a strange situation and I just wanted to see what you guys think. I believe my first submission made on Feb 20 (CRS 473) will be rejected but the application has not come back officially from CIC. My first set of GCMS notes received mid April said that my eligibility was not met because my spouse (who was the PA) had an educational diploma from an institution that was not authorized to give degrees in Canada, even though the school is in Canada.

They said its a private college. So removing that credential, recalculation of the points meant we fell below the CRS for the draw. I reached the 3 year mark in May for employment so now with me as the primary applicant we have 472, but we all know draws have not come down for a while but we are waiting to be invited again. However i find it strange that with all the backlog and so on the application was not sent back as rejected as soon as they thought this about the diploma since April. I wanted to know why so I ordered a 2nd set of GCMS notes and received them July 11th but they said exactly the same thing as the first. The only thing that was not met was eligibility

Any reason why they would not send back the application as rejected by now or are they waiting for the 6 month mark?
My last application was rejected on January 7, 2016 for not submitting ECA. I applied July 8, 2015. They detected I did not submit my ECA August 2015!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bamshy said:
My last application was rejected on January 7, 2016 for not submitting ECA. I applied July 8, 2015. They detected I did not submit my ECA August 2015!
Oh God, that is bad! I am sorry about the refusal. Did you find this out from your notes?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
bamshy said:
Such a long delay for nothing!!!

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all, Is there anyone has a similar problem with mine? Yesterday I just had my medical exam done. I honestly told the doctor that I did a heart operation 18 years ago. But still the doctor requested me to add more exam, the result is all fine. Will I be rejected just because of the heart disease although it was already cured? I am so worried about that.

Cofca

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
23-06-2016
Hi guys,

Whilst my PR is in the process, I applied for a Canadian Visitor Visa yesterday.

I assessed the PR process (at least for my applicastion) and thought it might a long time before I receive PPR.

I need to travel to Canada in August as I would be sitting for a professional course; part of the preparation in case I get the PR.

My question; Would it cause a problem? i.e. having the Visa application whilst the PR is being processed?