+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Rejection

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
aditya127 said:
Hi,

I consulted NOC team to suggest me NOC for my 4 jobs.
I had mentioned 2174 for all these in my application to CIC, while NOC team suggested that 2172 'may be more appropriate' for job1 while 2174 is more appropriate for JOB2, Job3 and Job4.

In all of my reference letters, I have mentioned the role as Software Developer (2174).
And most of the duties in all 4 jobs match closely to each other.

Job1 is my current job and I provided notarised reference letters signed from my colleagues with official documents. There were a couple of additional duties in this reference letter compared to those from previous jobs.

When they say that my job1 reference letter match more closely to 2172, does it means it doesn't match to 2174 and may be rejected by CIC?
In that case should I go for the CSE option to send new notarized reference letters for this job?

Regards,
Aditya
You should have minimum one year experience in main NOC. so i think this will not be a problem. moreover 2174 and 2172 overlap, i think it will not be a problem for u.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
cjs said:
You should have minimum one year experience in main NOC. so i think this will not be a problem. moreover 2174 and 2172 overlap, i think it will not be a problem for u.
Thanks for your insights.
Yes I've 5 (more than 3) years in main NOC (2174).
and around 2 in 2172 currently.

Regards,
Aditya

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aditya127 said:
Thanks for your insights.
Yes I've 5 (more than 3) years in main NOC (2174).
and around 2 in 2172 currently.

Regards,
Aditya
Absolutely no worries for you Aditya, since you have 3 years in NOC 2174 over the past ten years. And I hope out of this, one year is continuous.

sukoo

Jun 16, 2016
Hello team,

i am new to this forum.

required help.

recently got nomination from SINP in express entry category and yesterday got ITA.

today i applied for PCC for my home country India but came to know that my pcc cannot be processed as my passport address is different from my present address. so i have to renew my passport with present address.

Renewing passport is not a issue, with in 15 days i would get it but the problem is that, what should i write to SINP?

and when i would receive my new passport, would SINP update my passport detail in the existing nomination certificate or new nomination certificate would be issued.

whether i would be able use the existing express entry profile or not by updating it with my new passport detail,as right now i am planning to decline the invitation.

regards

Diego2016

May 13, 2016
sukoo said:
Hello team,

i am new to this forum.

required help.

recently got nomination from SINP in express entry category and yesterday got ITA.

today i applied for PCC for my home country India but came to know that my pcc cannot be processed as my passport address is different from my present address. so i have to renew my passport with present address.

Renewing passport is not a issue, with in 15 days i would get it but the problem is that, what should i write to SINP?

and when i would receive my new passport, would SINP update my passport detail in the existing nomination certificate or new nomination certificate would be issued.

whether i would be able use the existing express entry profile or not by updating it with my new passport detail,as right now i am planning to decline the invitation.

regards
Hi,
I hope you are from India.
Did you apply PCC through Passport office. I had similar situation where address on my passport was different than the present address. I did not face any issue in obtaining PCC through Passport office. What they asked for was additional address proof like Adhaar based on which they provided PCC on same day. Also to add, PCC from Indian Passport Office is Address independent as residential address is not mentioned on the PCC.

vik008

Oct 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukoo said:
Hello team,

i am new to this forum.

required help.

regards
No need to Decline ITA immediately.
You can still get PCC from PSK even if your current address is different than your Passport address.
1. If you have Aadhar card with address same as PP address. you will get PCC in a day (couple of hours)
2. If you don't have, you have to initiate Address verification on new address. This will come through local Police station.
This will typically takes 2-3 weeks depending on number of requests they are processing.
Once new address is verified, PSK will issue you PCC.
Option 2 works only if both the address are from same passport office jurisdiction to which you are requesting PCC.
Hope it helps.

sukoo

Jun 16, 2016
Thanks vik008 and Diego2016 for your reply.

Now PCC is required for both myself and my wife.

1. my passport address is different from my present address and it is in the same jurisdiction of passport office. so i would get it after verification. OK understood

2. but my wife's passport was issued from other state. she has the adhaar card of my present address. in this case what should i do?

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Hi,

I have a similar case. I just changed my job. How can I get to know the classification of my job profile under the NOC.

Could you please help me with the email ID and other details.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

aditya127 said:
Hi,

I consulted NOC team to suggest me NOC for my 4 jobs.
I had mentioned 2174 for all these in my application to CIC, while NOC team suggested that 2172 'may be more appropriate' for job1 while 2174 is more appropriate for JOB2, Job3 and Job4.

In all of my reference letters, I have mentioned the role as Software Developer (2174).
And most of the duties in all 4 jobs match closely to each other.

Job1 is my current job and I provided notarised reference letters signed from my colleagues with official documents. There were a couple of additional duties in this reference letter compared to those from previous jobs.

When they say that my job1 reference letter match more closely to 2172, does it means it doesn't match to 2174 and may be rejected by CIC?
In that case should I go for the CSE option to send new notarized reference letters for this job?

Regards,
Aditya

vik008

Oct 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukoo said:
Thanks vik008 and Diego2016 for your reply.

Now PCC is required for both myself and my wife.

1. my passport address is different from my present address and it is in the same jurisdiction of passport office. so i would get it after verification. OK understood

2. but my wife's passport was issued from other state. she has the adhaar card of my present address. in this case what should i do?
I am not exactly sure for second but I think you have following option
1. your can get Address changed for your wife to current address as she has adhar card.. include your name in her passport as spouse (helpful for later documentation not only or CIC).. once this is done, you can get PCC for her immediately.
Your wife might have to do police verification on new address.
Inform SINP over email mentioning address change for spouse post Nomination..(though not necessary, but still better if done)
Above is only my personal opnion, will advice you to confirm this from someone who has done it.

Good luck.

N0M0re

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC -OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
i got rejected yesterday because i didn't submit my non-accompanying child's medical. Let me explain the scenario in detail

i applied under CEC and have 499 points.
i got divorced last year in September , 2015. i filed E-APR in September, 2015. i also talked to panel physician if they could do medical without passport or with different ID document. to which physician denied saying they can not perform medical examination without Passport.
my Child was born on 14/09/2007 with cerebral palsy ( which is incurable) my son's custody has always been with his mother since she left the home in September, 2009.
The court of law gave official custody of my child to his mother and full settlement alimony for ex-wife and child was paid in case and also mentioned in divorce judgement.
my ex-wife and her family members are stubborn and not willing to help me get my child medically examined. the problem is if we asked them now they will ask for more money which i am not in a position to pay.
the agent asked me to provide declaration for surrendering my rights to possibly sponsor my child in future and i have submitted that notarized.
after 1 month of that i got refusal yesterday stating the agent considered everything i submitted ( Declaration, Divorce Judgement, Email conversation with the Panel physician) but he still find is insufficient and telling me i haven't done attempts to get my child medically examined and haven't provided them proof of same as well as proof of my failure to those attempts.

problem is ex-wife will never agree to help me ,,, we tried ask them to help but all attempts were made verbally.

i dont know what to do.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
vencentdsouza said:
Hi,

I have a similar case. I just changed my job. How can I get to know the classification of my job profile under the NOC.

Could you please help me with the email ID and other details.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.
Hi,

You can email the NOC team at:
NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca or noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca.

In the email mention all your duties/responsibilities, your qualification and your role.
They reply within 4-5 days.

Regards,
Aditya

Fly2Can

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For address change, the officials mention on last bio page as 'see page 2/3/4 for current address' and address is endorsed in the passport.

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
Thanks man.

aditya127 said:
Hi,

You can email the NOC team at:
NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca or noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca.

In the email mention all your duties/responsibilities, your qualification and your role.
They reply within 4-5 days.

Regards,
Aditya