Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
Nomination.....
30-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
As I have submitted the application, should I raise CSE(webform) to update the application?
vishalg said:
quoting your permanent address as the address of communication is a not a problem.
But in address history, you should state addresses as wherever you have lived.
Difference in current address and permanent address is not a problem.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vensak said:
If that country only gives you PCC covering long term stay and they refused to give you the one for tourist visit, you need to explain that to CIC (idealy to show communication when applying for PCC or to show local law). Then it should not be a problem. Good luck.
the communication with the police was only verbal, no written evidence to show :(
will look for a law, thanks!

pk84

May 7, 2012
Hello Friends

Question..So i had applied for Express Entry in November 2016...and this week I got a request to submit my "Landing Fees" as I hadn't submitted it upfront also I got a request to submit a "Family Information Form".

Can the "Landing Fees" request be considered as a final step before "Passport Request" or its a Generic Request which CIC send to all applicants and means nothing, or can we predict by when I will be getting the "Passport Request" after paying the Landing Fees?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pk84 said:
Hello Friends

Question..So i had applied for Express Entry in November 2016...and this week I got a request to submit my "Landing Fees" as I hadn't submitted it upfront also I got a request to submit a "Family Information Form".

Can the "Landing Fees" request be considered as a final step before "Passport Request" or its a Generic Request which CIC send to all applicants and means nothing, or can we predict by when I will be getting the "Passport Request" after paying the Landing Fees?

Thanks
This is a positive step but IMO, it is not okay to assume PPR is imminent (though it usually is).

Good luck and all the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Lailina said:
guys, reading this thread, I got worried about one of my PCCs.
I got a PCC from the current country of residence which is not my country of origin. In PCC they mention the time period that it covers, starting with the first time I entered the country to live here. But before that I had several more short-term tourist visits and the police refuses to cover that period as they were scattered and based on tourist visas.
Could that be a ground for refusal? What shall i do now... maybe add a line in LoE... was ready to submit eAPR today and got such a concern :(
Well, this is not okay IMO. See if you can request the police authorities to issue a PCC without any dates mentioned on it. The PCCs that you submit must be for the entire period of stay in the country (and having a PCC without mentioning specific time periods or addresses is advantageous because IRCC seems to assume that PCCs without time periods/addresses mentioned are issued for the entire period of stay in the country and for all addresses).

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, this is not okay IMO. See if you can request the police authorities to issue a PCC without any dates mentioned on it. The PCCs that you submit must be for the entire period of stay in the country (and having a PCC without mentioning specific time periods or addresses is advantageous because IRCC seems to assume that PCCs without time periods/addresses mentioned are issued for the entire period of stay in the country and for all addresses).
Hi
So u mean to say that PCCs which are issued by Regional Passport Offices (RPOs) are better for that point of view, since this PCC does not mention any period of stay or address in it. Is it so?
I have got mine from PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) from India.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jpv2212 said:
Hi
So u mean to say that PCCs which are issued by Regional Passport Offices (RPOs) are better for that point of view, since this PCC does not mention any period of stay or address in it. Is it so?
I have got mine from PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) from India.
I was not talking about RPO at all. I was talking about the PCC from another country that the OP had procured which mentioned specific dates on them.

For India, get PCC from PSK.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rajkamalmohanram said:
this is upsetting :( coz Chinese police does not provide foreigners with PCC without dates. for chinese nationals no problem, but not for foreigners. And, unfortunately, they do not give PCC for those who stayed with tourist visas or business. I found some posts on the forum with the same issue, hope my LoE and plus some info on internet I found would work, coz I submitted my eapr yesterday.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lailina said:
this is upsetting :( coz Chinese police does not provide foreigners with PCC without dates. for chinese nationals no problem, but not for foreigners. And, unfortunately, they do not give PCC for those who stayed with tourist visas or business. I found some posts on the forum with the same issue, hope my LoE and plus some info on internet I found would work, coz I submitted my eapr yesterday.
Go with LOE, that they only confirm PCC if you have there some stay status, but not if you have just simple tourist visa. You can also go the direction that you will contact either chinese embassy in written requesting such PCC. You can add such request as an evidence that you tried to get it done.
good luck.

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vensak said:
Go with LOE, that they only confirm PCC if you have there some stay status, but not if you have just simple tourist visa. You can also go the direction that you will contact either chinese embassy in written requesting such PCC. You can add such request as an evidence that you tried to get it done.
good luck.
I am actually residing in China now and according to CIC I have to get the PCC from the local police station. I will check whether I can find their email... and try to get a written refusal from them, which is very unlikely...

thanks for advice, vensak!

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
rajkamalmohanram said:
I was not talking about RPO at all. I was talking about the PCC from another country that the OP had procured which mentioned specific dates on them.

For India, get PCC from PSK.
Ok. Got this..

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
This is not applicable to me but a general wondering.

Has anyone been rejected for say, not declaring visiting a country? Even though it isn't a material thing (like it wouldn't result in a need for PCC?).

Would they call it material for affecting the process?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
kryt0n said:
This is not applicable to me but a general wondering.

Has anyone been rejected for say, not declaring visiting a country? Even though it isn't a material thing (like it wouldn't result in a need for PCC?).

Would they call it material for affecting the process?
I think it's hard to remember each and every trip you made in 10 years time for those who travel a lot

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
maged_mmh said:
I think it's hard to remember each and every trip you made in 10 years time for those who travel a lot
Stamps will be present in Passport. They don't require domestic travel.