Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
maged_mmh said:
what fees is it referring to if not RPRF?
Application FEE

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medo225 said:
I already got AOR and started the 6 month 45 days ago Review of eligibility in progress , medical passed , additional dox provided . Review of BG not started

No one really can answer your question.. No one knows what is happening with the folks there!! plus keep in mind that your file is sent to the Visa office responsible for your area (once medics are ok) which in some cases complicates things (in terms of time)...

The process all together are not efficient yet 100% and that what the Minister himslef said earlier,,, "that after processing 25,000 Syrian refugees we learned to do things in better manner"...

For example, no one could really understand why applications are refused after 5-6 months..!! while the candidate could have been informed in matter of weeks!! in addition to that why some people are being contacted for missing docs while others do not?! this is unfair!

There should be clear instructions, even in the docs and check list, i saw people who got refused for not uploading the original University Certificate while THERE was NO single word about that...!!

In summary, all what you have to do to "Forget" the whole thing and wait until an email pops up in your inbox... :-[ dont know if that is possible because myself i cannot do it.. Good luck

medo225

Feb 2, 2016
Maverickjo said:

No one really can answer your question.. No one knows what is happening with the folks there!! plus keep in mind that your file is sent to the Visa office responsible for your area (once medics are ok) which in some cases complicates things (in terms of time)...

The process all together are not efficient yet 100% and that what the Minister himslef said earlier,,, "that after processing 25,000 Syrian refugees we learned to do things in better manner"...

For example, no one could really understand why applications are refused after 5-6 months..!! while the candidate could have been informed in matter of weeks!! in addition to that why some people are being contacted for missing docs while others do not?! this is unfair!

There should be clear instructions, even in the docs and check list, i saw people who got refused for not uploading the original University Certificate while THERE was NO single word about that...!!

Is there anyone refused after 6 months ?!! All people I have seen refused after 2-4 Months .

In summary, all what you have to do to "Forget" the whole thing and wait until an email pops up in your inbox... :-[ dont know if that is possible because myself i cannot do it.. Good luck

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its written somewhere in the reasons for rejection, during the sixth month,, one got refused...

But, this was not the point of what Ive written, What i intended to say that NO ONE can tell what is the real status and if they gonna refuse or not.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
As per my understanding CIC's every intension is to refuse cases asap once they have grounds to do so.

However, some aspects are not obvious and often initial processing of an app is done by a junior officer not authorized to pass a judgement (just evaluate regular smooth cases to help with work load). In such cases, the put their comments and are further reviewed by an officer who eventually makes a decision. At times the review by case officer could take longer and hence the late refusals.

Another possibility is that CIC found some thing at a very latter stage (found issues with name in security check or some evidence of misrepresentation) or the initial officer just made a mistake and some thing was found just at the final approval stage.

This is rare (which is why majority of rejections happen early). But still CIC resources are also prone to make mistakes.

Regarding documentary requirements, each case is unique. But I believe the general guideline is - if you missed a mandatory document already mentioned in CIC instructions, it causes a refusal.

If they analyze your case and decide another document is needed which you couldn't have thought of submitting in advance, they would ask for it. Of course this could slightly vary based upon individual visa officer's judgement too.

Some are more strict than others.

All in all, I don't think they plan on being unfair and the chances of refusal at least go down significantly once more time has passed.

Direction North

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7th
AOR Received.
October 7th
Med's Request
in progress
fkl said:
As per my understanding CIC's every intension is to refuse cases asap once they have grounds to do so.

However, some aspects are not obvious and often initial processing of an app is done by a junior officer not authorized to pass a judgement (just evaluate regular smooth cases to help with work load). In such cases, the put their comments and are further reviewed by an officer who eventually makes a decision. At times the review by case officer could take longer and hence the late refusals.

Another possibility is that CIC found some thing at a very latter stage (found issues with name in security check or some evidence of misrepresentation) or the initial officer just made a mistake and some thing was found just at the final approval stage.

This is rare (which is why majority of rejections happen early). But still CIC resources are also prone to make mistakes.

Regarding documentary requirements, each case is unique. But I believe the general guideline is - if you missed a mandatory document already mentioned in CIC instructions, it causes a refusal.

If they analyze your case and decide another document is needed which you couldn't have thought of submitting in advance, they would ask for it. Of course this could slightly vary based upon individual visa officer's judgement too.

All in all, I don't think they plan on being unfair and the chances of refusal at least go down significantly once more time has passed.
Sounds reasonable +1

uslait

Mar 7, 2016
I apologize in advance if this is not the right place for my question

I need some input, advice or similar scenarios with my case. I am here in the US for about 10 years and the first six years of it I had H1b Status. I want to know if I am inadmissible for FSW or any other options moving to Canada.I satisfy the requirements for FSW. I do not have any criminal history. I am married and have a (American citizen) son and a step-daughter back in my home country (both minor). My wife is here with me in US and have no currents status as well. We both came legally but overstayed.
Questions:

1) Am I going to be denied because of having no status in US?
2) Is there anyone here who have the same case? (tips please).
3) Should I even bother to dive in EOI if no one has ever have the same as my scenario.

I really appreciate for any help.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uslait said:
I apologize in advance if this is not the right place for my question

I need some input, advice or similar scenarios with my case. I am here in the US for about 10 years and the first six years of it I had H1b Status. I want to know if I am inadmissible for FSW or any other options moving to Canada.I satisfy the requirements for FSW. I do not have any criminal history. I am married and have a (American citizen) son and a step-daughter back in my home country (both minor). My wife is here with me in US and have no currents status as well. We both came legally but overstayed.
Questions:
1) Am I going to be denied because of having no status in US?
As such in the CIC application you just have to mention your travel history and get police certificate from any where you lived more then 6 months. as you do not have any status in U.S i am not sure whether you will be able to get a police certificate or not. further in the statutory questions you may have to declare your over stay. I applied for PNP and they specifically ask this stated below

"Provide all pages of your passports for you, your spouse or common law partner and your dependent children. If possible, provide color copies.
If you are living in a country other than your country of nationality for a period of at least one year, you must provide proof that you were lawfully admitted into the country. Submit photocopies of current or expired status documents, indicating the date you were admitted and the validity.
Proof of lawful admission is in the form of a stamp in the passport or a status document issued at the Port of Entry or other place of admission. If an extension of the original status has been obtained, the evidence required would be a document or stamp issued by the ministry responsible for immigration matters, providing an extension up to one year or beyond has been granted.

2) Is there anyone here who have the same case? (tips please).
do not know about it better is if you consult a lawyer
3) Should I even bother to dive in EOI if no one has ever have the same as my scenario.
same answer consult a lawyer.

I really appreciate for any help.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
But his fee was refunded even before AOR and still he was issued AOR.

Not sure if RPRF request was sent/received (rather not received) or not but Rejection letter came after 5.5 months on 1st March. Which is weird.
IIRC, that member had some issues about their IELTS expiring after they got their ITA but before they could submit their post ITA application. I think they still went ahead with their application submission even though their IELTS had expired.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:

Well,, I partially agree with that.. But when it comes to "if you missed a mandatory document already mentioned in CIC instructions, it causes a refusal" to be more specific where did they mention that ALL applicants must upload ECA Report + Ielts Exam? The generated checklist didnt mention that anywhere.. !! And at the same time people were refused because of that..!

Its not my intention to argue here rather than pointing out that the system lacks efficiency they were talking about, Docs must be more clear for all applicants nothing should be left for speculation nor for human judgment!! as you all know people have spent money and time so far in obtaining the requirements for this EE, IELTS, ECA, Education.....etc... and all deserve to be treated in the same equal manner!

Good Day..

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Did we have to submit Original IELTS report? As I did not submit that online? I have provided IELTS reference number + ECA report.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
hello after ITA, the documents checklist which generated in mycic account, didnt ask me to submit IELTS report. is it required?

Do we have to submit IELTS report? should i raise a cse beforehand?

timeline:

AOR: 2 Nov 2015
add doc req and sub (sch 4/4a): 3 Nov 2015
Medical Passed: 4 March 2016 (review since 20 Nov 2015)
BG in review since: 23 Dec 2015

I am PNP (ON) outland NOC 1111 (expected VO London).

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
murtazajaffri_cca said:
hello after ITA, the documents checklist which generated in mycic account, didnt ask me to submit IELTS report. is it required?

Do we have to submit IELTS report? should i raise a cse beforehand?

timeline:

AOR: 2 Nov 2015
add doc req and sub (sch 4/4a): 3 Nov 2015
Medical Passed: 4 March 2016 (review since 20 Nov 2015)
BG in review since: 23 Dec 2015

I didn't upload IELTS. This is a cause of concern now. Should we raise CSE beforehand?

I am PNP (ON) outland NOC 1111 (expected VO London).

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.